• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

CrimsonLegend's Sprite Place .:~*Open for Requests*~:.

Well, I've been doing these sprites for a while, because I'm bored. I tried my best. :p But here they are:

Sprite.jpg
Sprite2.jpg
Sprite3.jpg
Sprite4.jpg
Sprite5.jpg
Sprite6.jpg
Sprite7.jpg
Sprite8.jpg
Sprite9.jpg

Tell me what you think. :D (I'll upload more sprites as I can)

Edit: (Sorry about that Edit. That was my little sister doing that. O_o)

As requested from Jason Wolfe, I am now accepting Requests from now on. Here are the forms for the Sprite request:

Splice Sprite
How many pokemon for this sprite (Limited to 4 Pokemon):
Pokemon Parts:
Main Color:
Secondary Color:
Additional Parts?:

Pokemon Angelic or Devil
Angel or Demon:
Pokemon:
Main Color:
Secondary Color:
Additional Parts?

NEW FORM!!
Overworld Sprite Splice
Main Pokemon:
Angelic or Demonic
Main Color:
Secondary Color:
Additional Parts?:

Let the Requests Begin

And please give me credit. And ask if you want any of the above sprites.

.:~*CrimsonLegend*~:.​

Re: CrimsonLegend's Sprite Place

Wow, I really like your splices. The Phione with the wings and the dress is my favorite. The sixth and eighth ones look like they could be new Pokemon. You've got some pretty good talent. And, pardon my asking, but will you be taking requests anytime soon?

Wow, thanks for your complements. And I will probably be taking some requests. I'll eit my first post. Thanks. :D

Wow, these are really good *hugs the 5th and 6th sprite* I really like how much detail you put into them. Keep it up ;D

Last edited by a moderator:

Ah, I see you are taking requests now! Let me be your first:
Angel or Demon: Both; one of each.
Pokemon: Angel Mightyena; Demon Mightyena
Main Color: Angel: Steel silver. Demon: Pitch black.
Secondary Color: Angel: Turquoise blue. Demon: Blood red .
Additional Parts? Other than using these Sprites, no.
262.png
262.png

The first one is the Angel, the second one is the Demon.
Thanks in advance~

This will take a while to get the right color. :)

Edit: Here you go Jason Wolfe. Hope you like them. :D

Sprite10.jpg
Sprite11.jpg

Thanks, and call me Jason. ;) They look great! Do you have the image URL? I need it because I wanna put these in my sig.

I request a Pokemon crossed with a Vulpix and a Misdreaves. A purple body of a Vulpix but, the starting point of the legs start to dress, but no design on the frills. The height of Vulgost (the name of the Pokemon) is 2'06" and the weight is 7.2 lbs. The PokeDex entry is: The owner of a VULGOST is not treating the Pokemon right, it'll haunt that person forever.

Are those over-world sprites of your Pokemons? My gods, the third one is absolutely adorable And the fourth one looks so majestic and pretty. Nice job. They're awesome.

Could you maybe do this? :p (I may have filled in the form like a total newb but yeah. :p)

How many pokemon for this sprite: Milotic, Charizard, Salamence
Pokemon Parts: I dunno, you can choose. :p
Main Color: Salamence's body colour.
Secondary Color: Charizard's inner wing colour.
Additional Parts?: Nope. :p

Please and thankyou! :D

Thanks for the complements. ^_^

Yet another sprite I made. (Note: Sprite might be wierd. O.o'') But I'll make more over world sprites in a moment. :)

Sprite20.jpg

Oh my gosh, I love that one. XD Ghostly Wigglytuff. XD Can I put a link to this in my sig? You need more popularity for this. :p

Oh my god. Angel Migi. I love it. And Musharna on a cloud! XD Love it! And that Kirlia with the dress: pretty.

MY GODS IT'S AN EVIL WIGGLYTUFF. RUN. ITS LULZ WILL KILL YOU. Love it! And your new over-world sprites are pretty sweet. Keep going!

New Sprite Uploads, plus 3 of them are cosplays. xD

Sprite23.jpg
Sprite24.jpg
Sprite25.jpg
Sprite26.jpg
Sprite22.jpg

And Espeon being a Pichu, and Gardevoir as a Gallade, and a Voltorb being a Gastly. ;D

Pokemon cospalays. That's new. I like the Eseon/Pichu, and the Glaceon breathing blue fire. Wow. Awesome. Great job!

Heh, I've got 5 new PokeCosplays here. Hope you like them. :)

Sprite27.jpg
Sprite28.jpg
Sprite29.jpg
Sprite30.jpg
Sprite31.jpg

From left to right: Clefable as Wigglytuff, Mime Jr. as Bonsly, Raichu as Slowbro (better look closely), Eevee as Leafeon, and Mightyena as Houndoom

Well, I wish I can upload more sprite splice/cosplays/overworlds, but with the weather going on here (Gah, the rain D:), the computer is very slow. :/ I'm hoping the computer will be up and running by tomorrow for me to upload my new sprites. During that, take a time to either look at my previous sprite splice/cosplays/overworld splices and/or fill out a request on any of the three forms on the first post. Doesn't matter :p

Here are 8, yes 8, new sprites!! Basically I haven't had any requests for a while, but enjoy my sprite work. xD

Cosplays

Sprite32.jpg
Sprite34.jpg
Sprite39.jpg

Girafarig as Rapidash, Azurill as Pichu and Igglybuff as Azurill

Overworld Cosplay

OverworldSprites3.jpg

Angelic/Demon Pokemon

Sprite35.jpg

NEW! Different Type Pokemon

Sprite36.jpg
Sprite37.jpg
Sprite38.jpg

And Ice-Type Lopunny, Water-Type Creselia, and a Fire-Type Gardevoir​

Like I said before, I did my best. Just give me your honest opinion. xD

Honestly, I like these. Igglybuff as a Azurill is so adorable. And I like th second overworld sprite. Great job. ;D

A

Anonymous

hey I have a request I would like a ghost arcanine, fighting buizel and a fusion of lucario and buizel :)