• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Create Your Own Moves or Items

Move: Burning Coals
Type: Fire (Other)
Power: 0
PP: 20
Description: Sets up a hot bed of coals on the opponent's side of the field. When the opponent switches out to a Pokemon that is neither a Fire-type, Flying-type or Levitator, the Pokemon will get burned.

Move: Heat Up
Type: Fire (Other)
Description: Boosts the user's power of Fire-type attacks and sharply raises SP Defense.

Move: Stand Off
Type: Normal
Power: ???
Accuracy: 85
PP: 5
Description: Lowers Pokemon's HP and the opposing Pokemon's HP down to 1. This attack cannot be used if either the Pokemon or opposing Pokemon's HP bar is full.

Move: Stand Off

Creative idea, but kinda flawed. It'd be a nigh-guaranteed one-round KO in a double battle, or it could be paired with Quick Attack or it's equivalents. Slower Pokemon ends the round by giving everyone 1 HP, then Quick Attacks. If the opponent's likely to switch, Pursuit.
Even without exploiters like that, it wouldn't be too effective.
Faster Pokemon uses it at the start of the round, then the enemy attacks, fainting the user.
Slower Pokemon uses it at the end of the the round, the enemy switches/heals/just offs you at the start of the next round.

I don't mean to pick on you, Rocket X, I just think some of the moves posted here are a bit... off. I believe somebody posted a move where a Pokemon rusts itself to raise its defense? XD

And so that I'm not totally derailing, um... here's some random move?
Move: Corrode
Power: --
Accuracy: 100
PP: 10
Effect: Cuts 1-3 PP from the move the opponent last used. Also removes steel-type immunity to poison.

Creative idea, but kinda flawed. It'd be a nigh-guaranteed one-round KO in a double battle, or it could be paired with Quick Attack or it's equivalents. Slower Pokemon ends the round by giving everyone 1 HP, then Quick Attacks. If the opponent's likely to switch, Pursuit.
Even without exploiters like that, it wouldn't be too effective.
Faster Pokemon uses it at the start of the round, then the enemy attacks, fainting the user.
Slower Pokemon uses it at the end of the the round, the enemy switches/heals/just offs you at the start of the next round.

I don't mean to pick on you, Rocket X, I just think some of the moves posted here are a bit... off. I believe somebody posted a move where a Pokemon rusts itself to raise its defense? XD

lol, its okay, it's wishful thinking is all. And when you think about it requires some kind of strategy to place Stand Off as the last attack in the previous round and your next attack as the first (Quick Attack and Aqua Jet being the obvious choice for an easy win) For Stand Off to be a bit more fair, it should probably drop its accuracy down to about 20, should have only 1 PP like Sketch and is only functional when your Pokemon only has that one move left (requiring you to strategize how to eliminate your opponent without PP)

Move: Judo Toss
Type: Fighting (Special?)
Power: 90
Accuracy: 90
PP: 15
Description: If Grapple (see my last post) was use last round, this move hits automatically. User throws the target off-screen. Next round, they fall back on-screen and take damage. In a double battle, user may choose a second target to throw the first into.

Move: Douse
Type: Water (Effect)
Power: --
Description: Does 40 damage against Fire-types, and Pokemon that absorb water attacks heal just as much. Target is now "Wet," and takes half-damage from Fire-type attacks and double damage from Electric and Ice attacks. Freezing is now more likely. Abilities activated by Fire damage no longer work.

Move: Cross-Dress
Type: Normal (Effect)
Description: User may affect Attract condition on opponents of the same gender.

Move: Firewall
Type: Status
Damage: -
Element-Type: Fire
Description: Works like Stealth Rock. If the opponent is 2X weak to fire attacks. it does 25% damage on switching in. If it is 4X as weak, it'll do 50% damage. On switching out, all types but Fire-Types and Pokemon with Water Veil as an ability will be inflicted with a burn.

Move: Fireworks
Type: Special
Damage: 100
Description: It produces a spectacular show of Fireworks. It takes one turn to charge, but if the opponent is inflicted with a Burn or it's sunny, there is no charge turn required. Drops to 50% power when it's raining. 10% chance of Burn, Paralysis or Confusion.

Move: Fire Rush
Type: Physical
PP: 25
Accuracy: -
Damage: 75
Description: If an opponent switches out, it'll do double the damage. If the opponent is burned, it'll do twice the damage and inflict sever burn staus effect (Like Toxic). If a opponent is burned and switching out, it'll do 4X the amount of damage. Damage is reduced by a quater if the Pokemon isn't switching out or burned.

Move: Rocket Blast
Type: Fire
Accuracy: 95
PP: 3
Description: Works sort of like Seismic Toss. The user throws their opponent into the air, but instead of tossing him/her back down, the user unleashes a flurry of fiery blasts while their opponent is in midair. Induces burn.

Move: Thunder Slash
Type: Electric
Damage: 80
Accuracy: 75
Description: User slashes opponent with lightning. If the foe switches out then the next pokemon is instantly paralyzed. May induce paralysis.

item: charm of illusions
description: by giving this item for a pokemon to hold the lower its health is thus more its evasion increase make a combo with double team to boost this items effect .

item: nebula hourglass
description: depending on the pokemons type it boost the attacks as same as the type and the effect last for 4 turns.

attack: solar scyte
type: grass
damage: 90
accuracy:75
pp: 10
description: this attack draws sunlight to boost its power -attack combo sunny day may lower the apponents attack

item: charm equalty
description: if you are attack by an attack with the same type as your pokemon you gain half the health equal to your epponents attack stats

thats all for now tell me what you think and dont mind the spelling error please lol

Move: Old Faithful
Type: Water (Special)
Power: 140
Description: The user fires a powerful geyser of water at the opponent. Drops the user's Sp. Attack power by two stages.

Move: Aqua Blitz
Type: Water (Physical)
Power: 120
Description: A stronger variant of Waterfall that causes the user to take 1/4 recoil damage.

Move: Cleanse
Type: Water (Status)
Accuracy: 0
Description: The user recovers 1/2 of its Max HP.

Move Name: Earth Crusher
Move Type: Earth
Power; 50
Accuracy:100
PP: 30
Description: Earth Crush Use the Power of the Earth Rock to Hit the Monster with full hit of powerfull Rock.as the Attack hits the Monster, the Ground Shake with Roar of Rock Cracking by the Powerfull Moves.

Move Name: Deep Pressure
Move Type: Water
Power: 50
Accuracy:85
Description:Can only function in a water-based environment, increase water pressure to crush the opponent, damage is doubled if the opponent dives.

Move Name: Catch Up
Move Type: Dark
Power: 40
Accuracy:90
PP: 25
Description:Catch the opponent by the tail, limb etc. This attack does damage even if the pokemon jumps or bounces.

I've got one...

Move Name: Bring Down
Move Type: ? (I like that type)
Power: 80
Description: If the opponent uses Fly or Bounce, this attack will hurt it and bring it down.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Move Name: Suicide
Move Type:
Code:
???
(because it never fails, no matter which Pokemon is using it)
Accuracy: ---
Description: Kills the user without hurting your opponent. Never fails, unless the user has a status condition (uncluding confused). Does not decrease friendship level.
Double Battle attacking range: Self
Note: It may seem useless, but some experts may know how to use this attack...

Move Name: Status Inflicter
Move Type: Grass
power: ---
PP:15
Description: Inflicts some random status condition (includiong confused) at the opponent's Pokemon. Status condition depends on the specie of Pokemon it is.
Double Battle attacking range: One Pokemon (besides user)
Note: Also seems useless, but what else can I say?

So I have some useless moves that almost no one would use. But I still think some people would like to have a Pokemon to know suicide.

Move: Death
Type: Ghost or Dark
Damage: --
Accuracy: 50
PP: 2
Description: A very powerful attack that will kill your opponent instantly. However, you have a 50-50 chance of actually hitting your opponent.

Move: Seed Burst
Type: Grass
Power: 95
Accuracy: 80
Description: Unleashes a wave of seeds at your opponent (like a machine gun would.) Induces confusion.

I don't mean to criticize, Rosa, but no Pokemon move (other than Sketch) is supposed to have less than 5 Power Points and an accuracy rate of 50 is a bit high for a 1 hit KO move (the ones that exist have 30% accuracy).

Move: Alkaline Beam
Type: Steel (Special)
Power: 150
Description: The user fires a bright white energy beam. The user must recharge the next turn.

Move: Anvil Smash
Type: Steel (Physical)
Power: 140
Description: The user smashes the foe with a crushing force that's as powerful as a falling anvil. drops the user Attack power by two stages.

Move: Anchorage
Type: Steel (Status)
Description: Metal weights are attached to the foe. Drops the foes speed by one stage and cancels Flyers' and Levitators' immunity to Ground-type moves.

I know that, but you can only use it twice, and you could miss it both times. (That's what usually happens anyway.) But I could change it if you like.

Move: Ground Pound
Type: Fighting
Damage: 120
Description: User pounds on the ground with their fist and feet, the shockwave knocks down the opponent. May induce paralysis.

I know that, but you can only use it twice, and you could miss it both times. (That's what usually happens anyway.)
You're just as likely to hit both times as miss both times with a 50% accuracy. XD
Discounting Sweet Scent and Lock-On/Mind Reader, all you'd have to do is slap on a Wide Lens/whatever that accuracy-boosting item is and already you're more likely to hit than not.

Move: Suture
Description: If Spikes, Toxic Spikes, or Stealth Rock is in effect, then the user recovers HP and they're removed from the battlefield. Does not cure poisoning caused by Toxic Spikes. Amount of HP recovered is 1/4 of max for every type of spike move in effect. Doesn't stack with the same move. (ie, a Stealth Rock and a Toxic Spikes will allow the user to recover 1/2 max health, but if the foe used Spikes twice in a row, you still only recover 1/4 of max.)

Discounting Sweet Scent and Lock-On/Mind Reader, all you'd have to do is slap on a Wide Lens/whatever that accuracy-boosting item is and already you're more likely to hit than not.
Hmm...Never thought of it that way

Move: Be Still
Type: Normal or Fighting
Description: The user creates a ring that wraps around the opponent, paralyzing them for 3 rounds.

me neither
attack: nebula distortion
type: psy or ghost
damage: 150
accuracy: 75
pp: 5
description: the user charged in light and the energy from its sorounding and plus damage taken to luanches a devastating trend of explosion that never miss after that the user needs to recharge

attack: galaxia pulse
type: psy
damage:65
pp:20
the user drains the soroundings colour the launche at the epponent its type may vary from the area the pokemond in it may leave the epponent confuse

Move: Mega Transform
Accuracy: --
Description: A stronger version of Transform. The user can turn into any Pokemon, however transformation takes a lag turn and the user is vulnerable through it.

The user can turn into any Pokemon at all and choose its own moveset, whereas Transform limits you to the Pokemon on the field and their movesets.

me neither
attack: nebula distortion
type: psy or ghost
damage: 150
accuracy: 75
pp: 5
description: the user charged in light and the energy from its sorounding and plus damage taken to luanches a devastating trend of explosion that never miss after that the user needs to recharge

75% Accuracy isn't exactly what I'd call "Never miss."

Move: Blaze Aura
Type: Fire (Effect)
Description: Pokemon's type and techniques change from Normal to Fire, and Aura Sphere's type changes to Fire. No effect on anything other than Normal type or Aura Sphere.

Move: Chill Aura
Type: Ice (Effect)
Description: Pokemon's type and techniques change from Normal to Ice, and Aura Sphere's type changes to Ice. No effect on anything other than Normal type or Aura Sphere.

Move: Wave Aura
Type: Water (Effect)
Description: Pokemon's type and techniques change from Normal to Water, and Aura Sphere's type changes to Water. No effect on anything other than Normal type or Aura Sphere.

Move: Charge Aura
Type: Electric (Effect)
Description: Pokemon's type and techniques change from Normal to Electric, and Aura Sphere's type changes to Electric. No effect on anything other than Normal type or Aura Sphere.

Move: Root Aura
Type: Grass (Effect)
Description: Pokemon's type and techniques change from Normal to Grass, and Aura Sphere's type changes to Grass. No effect on anything other than Normal type or Aura Sphere.

Move: Drift Aura
Type: Flying (Effect)
Description: Pokemon's type and techniques change from Normal to Flying, and Aura Sphere's type changes to Flying. No effect on anything other than Normal type or Aura Sphere.

Move: Ancient Aura
Type: Rock (Effect)
Description: Pokemon's type and techniques change from Normal to Rock, and Aura Sphere's type changes to Rock. No effect on anything other than Normal type or Aura Sphere.

Move: Low Aura
Type: Ground (Effect)
Description: Pokemon's type and techniques change from Normal to Ground, and Aura Sphere's type changes to Ground. No effect on anything other than Normal type or Aura Sphere.

Move: Scourge Aura
Type: Poison (Effect)
Description: Pokemon's type and techniques change from Normal to Poison, and Aura Sphere's type changes to Poison. No effect on anything other than Normal type or Aura Sphere.

Move: Hive Aura
Type: Bug (Effect)
Description: Pokemon's type and techniques change from Normal to Bug, and Aura Sphere's type changes to Bug. No effect on anything other than Normal type or Aura Sphere.

Move: Fade Aura
Type: Ghost (Effect)
Description: Pokemon's type and techniques change from Normal to Ghost, and Aura Sphere's type changes to Ghost. No effect on anything other than Normal type or Aura Sphere.

Move: Cosmic Aura
Type: Psychic (Effect)
Description: Pokemon's type and techniques change from Normal to Psychic, and Aura Sphere's type changes to Psychic. No effect on anything other than Normal type or Aura Sphere.

Move: Regal Aura
Type: Dragon (Effect)
Description: Pokemon's type and techniques change from Normal to Dragon, and Aura Sphere's type changes to Dragon. No effect on anything other than Normal type or Aura Sphere.

Move: Close Aura
Type: Dark (Effect)
Description: Pokemon's type and techniques change from Normal to Dark, and Aura Sphere's type changes to Dark. No effect on anything other than Normal type or Aura Sphere.

Move: Forge Aura
Type: Steel (Effect)
Description: Pokemon's type and techniques change from Normal to Steel, and Aura Sphere's type changes to Steel. No effect on anything other than Normal type or Aura Sphere.

K

Kumi

Move Name: Pinwheel
Move Type: Dark
Power; 1-hit KO
Accuracy: Always hits
Description: A dark spinning wheel torpedoes into the foe to leave it fainted.

I wouldn't unless something happened to the opponent's Pokemon in the process...

Well if you ask me I would use it with a move like Destiny Bond or some thing similar. Because since your pokemon will faint then your opponent will faint too.

Name: Nova Burst
Type: Fire
Power: 150
Accuracy: 65%
Description: Your pokemon unleashes a huge burst of a fiery explosion that will either instantly cause it to faint, causing their opponent to faint too from the attack, or you faint either way but you miss and your opponent lives.

Aaah, Rosa_Rosie, your avatar gave me a seizure...:p

Alriight, here's my move:

Name: Flash spin
Type: Electric
Power: 100
Accuracy: 100%
Description: Your pokemon starts charging electricity on the first turn. On the second day of christmas turn, your pokemon unleashes it's electricity towards the foe, while spinning towards it too. It never misses. You also take 5% of your health in recoil. It may make the foe flinch.

Aaah, Rosa_Rosie, your avatar gave me a seizure...:p
Heh heh. I pratically died when I saw it. But it's amazing to see what a stick figure can do. (It's also amazing to see how durable that door is!)

Name: Falling Stars
Type: Fire (Again.)
Power: 120
Accuracy: 70%
Description: User fires a series of fireballs into the sky, which rain back down on the opponent. May induce burn.

Name: Mud Bath
Type: Ground (Status)
Accuracy: 0
Description: The user splashes with mud itself with mud in order to restore 1/2 of its Max HP.

Name: Reaper's Curse
Type: Dark (Special)
Accuracy: 30
Description: The user unleashes a dark spell on the opponent that causes it to automatically faint. All of the user's stats get reduced by one stage regardless whether this attack manages to land a hit or not.

Item Name: Reaper Charm
Fling Power: 40
Fling Effect: Cursed
Description: Doubles the base power of everyones' attacks. If the holder isn't a Ghost or Dark type, it'll lose 1/8 of it's Max HP after every turn.

Name: Spring
Power: 50
Description: The user springs up and attacks the opponent on the same turn. (Basically like a normal-type Fly without the lag turn.)

Name: Tear Up
Type: Grass
Power: 100
Accuracy: 50
Description: The user tears up some grass beneath its feet and throws it at the opponent. Fails if the surrounding contains no grass.

Move: Insanespeed
Type: Normal (Physical)
Accuracy: 80
Description: User barrels at the opponent at ludicrous speeds. Regardless of whether or not the attack lands, the user runs off-screen and doesn't come back until their next turn.

Move: Tesseract
Type: Ghost (Effect)
Description: While the user is in play, no Pokemon will be able to leave the screen unless recalled. Any move that typically causes the user to leave the screen (such as Dig, Dive, Fly, and Bounce) now only takes one turn. Effect transfers with Baton Pass.

Move: Tractor Beam (forgive me if someone else already did this)
Type: Electric (Special)
Power: 20
Description: User fires a continuous stream of energy at the opponent, rendering it unable to leave play and causing a small amount of damage each turn.

Item Name: Gold Spike
Description: It boosts physical damage by being attached to the opposite pokemon. Once attached it stays on the pokemon until it faints. This can be used on you own pokemon when using healing moves such as Miracle Wind to double the healing power.

Move: Miracle Wind
Type: psychic
Damage: none
Description: The user of Miracle Wind gains hp according to how much damage their opponent inflicts on them. The pokemon gains half of the damage points back and the opponent losses hp from the other half of the damage.

Name: Move Bond
Type: --(Whatever type the user is)
Description: The user forces their opponent to use only moves of the same type as the user. However, the user must follow suit.
Note: Seems a little unfair, but some know how to use it right...

Name: Prism Beam
Type: Normal (Special)
Damage: 120
Description: Fires seven types of beams at the opponent at the same time. 10% chance of causing either paralysis, freezing, burning, sleep, poison, confusion or flinching.

Name: Flame Rush
Type: Fire (Physical)
Damage: 95
Description: Thw user envelops itself in flames. If Flash Fire was already activated before hand, the power of this attack is doubled. Only useable with Flareon.

Name: Electric Impusle
Type: Electric/Ice (Special)
Damage: 105
Description: An impusle of Electric power. If the is Pokemon holding an Ice Place or Nevermeltice, it chages to an Ice-Type attack. Jolteon can only use this attack.

Name: Leaf Rapier
Type: Grass (Physical)
Description: A Rapier is covered in the power of leaves and grass. It has a high critcal hit ratio. Only can be learnt by Leafeon.

Name: Icicle Wave
Type: Ice (Special)
Damage: 80
Description: A wave of icicles is shot at the foe, impaling them. It can lower the Speed of the other Pokemon. Only learned by Glaceon.

Name: Typhoon
Type: Water (Special)
Damage: 95
Description: A huge storm is produced to drench the foe in water. Only Vaporeon can use this move.

Name: Sneak
Type: Dark (Status)
Damage: -
Description: A sinister move that heals the user's HP and restores their status to normal. It takes HP from the opponent and makes them flinch. Has a 5% chance of inflicting them with a status condition. Only Umbreon can use this move.

Name: Psych Blast
Type: Psychic (Special)
PP: 8
Description: The user concentrates immensely to hit the foe with a blast of Psychic power. Has a chance of lowering the foe's S. Defense and a chance fo raising the users S. Attack. Only useable with Espeon.

Name: Bullet Spray
Type: Steel (Physical)
Description: The user fires a shower of bullets that can hit both of the opponent's Pokemon.

Name: Dismal Wind
Type: Dark (Special)
Damage: 65
Description: Summons a mysterious gust of wind at both of the opponent's Pokemon. The attack has a 10% chance of lowering all of the opponent's stats.