• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Could you check my team, please?

I don't know why I started doubting myself about my main team. I mean, I trained EVERYWHERE in Sinno. Iron Island, Eterna Forest, vast oceans, freezing cold blizzards, fought the eliet four dozens of times,and beaten my friends dozens of times.(How I got my name)
Can you put this strange feeling to rest?
Here's my team trained for a whole year:

Blaze(Infernape) Lvl. 100/ Charcoal/ Blaze(.....)
Bold/ Good perseverance
Att: 222
Def: 221
Sp.Att: 238
Sp.Def: 159?(Wai-what?!)
Speed: 225

Rock Smash(I've been thinking to change it to Thunder Punch)
Flamethrower
Blast Burn(I'm know this move is risky. I use it to finish battles)
Focus Blast(I don't know if I should change it)

Sapphire(Floatzel) Lvl. 100/ Mystic Water/ Swift Swim
Sassy/ Somewhat vain
Att: 255
Def: 156
Sp.Att: 224
Sp.Def: 156
Speed: 236

Brine
Ice Beam(Grass users be damned)
Waterfall
Surf

Starrazor(Starraptor) Lvl. 100/ Scope Lens/ Intimidate
Modest/ Hates to lose
Att: 261
Def: 167
Sp.Att: 169
Sp.Def: 136?!?
Speed: 237

Sky Attack(Thank you SoulSilver)
Fly
Aerial Ace
Roost(Again SS, thank you)

Volt(Luxray) Lvl. 100/ Magnet/ Rivalry
Gentle(Huh.)/ Somewhat vain
Att: 284
Def: 179
Sp.Att: 243
Sp.Def: 227
Speed: 194

Magnet Rise
Discharge
Charge Beam
Thunder
(I don't know where Thunder Fang went...)

Roze(Roserade) Lvl. 100/ Miracle Seed/ Natural Cure
Bashful/ Likes to thrash about
Att: 200
Def: 159
Sp.Att: 273
Sp.Def: 244
Speed: 222

Seed Bomb(My friend gave me that hacked TM, but I didnt get rid of it)
Giga Drain
Energy Ball
Grass knot

Bunbun(Lopunny. What? It's male, don't worry.) Lvl. 100/ Muscle Band/ Klutz(Should've known...)
Naughty/ Quick Tempered
Att: 233
Def: 206
Sp.Att: 154
Sp.Def: 198
Speed: 258

Dizzy Punch
Drain Punch
Bounce
Recover

Whew...done.

If you want a really quick fix for your team, you can do this.

You have so many same-type attack moves on your pokemon. Flamethrower AND Blast Burn, Surf AND Waterfall. You don't want that at all - chop and change your movesets around so you have some different type moves. Like Infernape, for instance, would probably want Flamethower and Focus Blast for sure. And I believe he can get Grass Knot as well, and you can round off that set with Nasty Plot to give your special moves a boost.

That set is more of a rough example, but its INFINITELY better than what you have. Floatzel, Staraptor, Luxray... They have THREE moves of the same type. What if Luxray comes up against a ground-type, for instance? He's screwed. What if Floatzel finds another Water-type? He has no move to beat him. What if Staraptor finds a rock-type? He lacks his almost signature move for a Flying-type in Close Combat, so he won't be able to defeat it.

Which is why people would cry at the sight of four grass moves on Roserade. Double check the sticky in here, basics to a competitive team, and improve your movesets in this way. If you want a really good team, you'll want to rebreed them all for some much better natures. Most hinder you at the moment - and you'll want to EV train them as well. What I've outlined here is a half-decent short-term fix.

To be fair, you did ask for our help. And also - Swapping moves around won't take long at all, and completely retraining to competitive standards would take two weeks tops.

They don't need to be level 100 either - Many battling facilities such as wifi will automatically raise/lower your levels to 50 or 100.