• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS Could someone be nice?

Status
Not open for further replies.
And trade me a pokemon with pokerus? I'll give you what I can but i have no shineys and kinda a limited amount of pokemon. I'll trade legendarys away for it tho. Plz help =/

Please stop begging. You could easily recieve a pokemon with pkrs if you ask someone through their trade thread.

i would love to help just let me know what pokemon you would like to trade i will leave my friend code for pokemon diamond later on ;D ;D ;D ;D

also i have alot of pokemon with pker or somethin like that on them could someone tell me what that acctualy means?

Ruko

Bearded Trout Warrior
... alot of pokemon with "pkrs" on them? If you meant that and not "pker" then you already have the pokerus, and that's what it is >>;
if you -don't- have it, I'll gladly give you something with it for free, but good luck catching me while I'm on the forum XD

[edit]

well, I feel dumb, for some reason I thought legend trainer was Hazard XD
I'm still offering it for free

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Nexle, you've been warned about mini-modding before, weren't you? Do you know what happens when you do something again after being warned?

You get sent to the realm for a while. Until you can learn to abide by the rules. Have a nice day.

Wow, I've searched quite a few forums for a trainer with pokerus. If any of you could spare a pokemon (Any pokemon) with the virus, I'd be very grateful (I also have some Phiones and Feebas, along with other rare pokemon, if anybody'd like to trade for a pokemon that has the pokrus status)

Man =/ I cant belive im asking for a pokemonn with pokerus as a transferable virus... i lost my origionaly pearl game so i had to restart fresh and im nowere close to what I used to have. Anyway, Thank you all for helping out. Im very Grateful to be talking to such helpful people.

Thanks again guys =)

Ruko

Bearded Trout Warrior
Locking this because he got the pokemon he needed.

@Hazard: If you can't unlock it yourself, PM me, or just make another thread and I'll delete this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.