• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Coral High Applications: A Pokemon School RP (Discussion)

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
(RP link: https://pokecharms.com/threads/coral-high-a-pokemon-school-rp.20240/)

Your parents receive a letter, which says:

Hello! This letter is to inform you that your child has been accepted into Coral High. However, the files have been accidentally been deleted... Please resend the application. The schedule is below. In case you have forgotten the format, it's written down below also.

- Headmaster Cai

Rules:
1. You roleplay as a Pokemon.
2. The Pokemon must have as evolution and be at the first stage unless it's a Scyther or Camerupt or something like that, then it'll be at the first stage. It's fine to have a Pokemon without a evolution, it just has to be small. For example, it could be a Lapras the size of a Squirtle.
3. Charm rules, duh!
4. Crushes are allowed, but no further than kissing.
5. Put "something" in Other so that I know you read the rules.
6. Teachers are random NPCs that I'll control.

Right, the schedule!
1. Homeroom
EVs - use decoy Pokemon to identify what EVs they give.
3. Berries - pick and plant berries find out what they are.
4. Battle class (Do I really have to explain this?)
5. Lunch
6. Typing class (these are split in electives that you choose. It doesn't have to match your type though!)
7. Battle class (You have it twice.)
7. Curfew

Sheet:

Name:
Age(13-14) :
Species:
Special traits*:
Dorm number:
Other*:

*Optional.

Dorms:
Room 1: Dawn/Daniel
Room 2: Dusk/Mewni
Room 3: Asa/Roy
Room 4: Lulani/Felix
Room 5: Serenity/Zack
Room 6: Nia/Shade
(When more people come, I'll update the list.)

Name: Dawn
Age(13-14) : 13
Species: Kirlia
Personality: Extroverted
Special traits*: N/A
Other*: something/Twin is Dusk.

Name: Dusk
Age(13-14) : 13
Species: Kirlia
Personality: Introverted
Special traits*: Hair is shorter and "tutu" is down.
Other*: something/ Twin is Dawn.

Last edited:
Name: Mewni
Species: Dunsparce(Size of a Squirtle, since according to the Pokedex, it is Salamance size normally.)
Personality: Quite smart, and kind. However, he is very sensitive, and hates to get bullied.
Dorm number: 2
Special traits*: N/A
Other*: Wears Glasses

Last edited:
Name: His name is Daniel.
Age(13-14): He is 13 Years old.
Species: He is a Ditto.
Personality: Daniel tends to have a rather calm outlook, as he is patient and observant when it comes to dealing with encounters. He tends to pretend to be like the Pokémon that he is transformed to based upon how he wants to act as their age, since he likes to make others off guard in order to escape or even gain an advantage in battle when the situation presents itself. Although he can be a bit silly at times, Daniel can still get the job done with some dedication involved. (Though his behavior often lies more in the infantile area if his transformation is a bit younger than usual.)
Special traits*: He cannot transform into evolved or legendary Pokémon as a result of a genetic disorder he had since birth. (Also for other, clear reasons.)
Dorm number: 1
Other*: He is usually seen carrying around a small, leafy bag that contains his belongings.

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
Probably as soon as the 5 rooms get taken. If it takes too long, then I'll start it up. Honestly, two rooms have been filled up, and it's only been up for a few hours, so it's going pretty quick!

*a Shadow Teddiursa could be seen drinking a bottle of pure honey, as he appears to be slowly nodding along with what Frase stated earlier*

As a bit of a brief note, the character of mine will already be transformed in the RP. It will be up to everyone else to figure out which Pokémon he is by using the clues indirectly provided.

I don’t know as many people at the moment since I don’t talk to as many people usually, but I’ll give it a shot...

*a Lyarectop sits down using the Tome of Serenity to call someone over after reading a small passage from page 3*

@Mr Fishykarp

WHOOOOO DARES SUMMON THE ETERNAL MAGIKARP KING FROM HIS SLUMBER

Name: Asa
Species: Azurill
Personality: Asa is a passionate and enthusiastic battler who applied at Coral mainly to improve her battling. She's very honourable, and always wants to ensure a fair fight, even to a fault. But, during the heat of battle, she can easily become rash and headstrong.
Special traits*: She wears a Focus Sash around her tail.
Dorm number: 3
Other*: something

I hope you don't mind if I join this.

Name: Roy
Species: Riolu
Personality: Roy isn't very fluent in English, which results in some weird sentences, multiple grammical errors, and he tends to stutter plenty. He isn't introverted or anything, but he does tend to have a hard time interacting with others cause of his english. He's fairly energetic, but hides it often. Roy is however fluent in Japanese.
Special Traits: Roy may appear to have some specs of red, or purple on him, that's simply because he often paints without protection.
Dorm Number: 3
Other: Roy likes to Paint, but he's bad at it.

*a Camtonian Oshawott stares at Fishykarp, as he rolls his eyes slightly before using Overload on himself to increase his power a lot, at the cost of rapidly decreasing HP and defenses*

Well, I guess I should get ready for the RP soon then.

Hope I can join

Name: Felix
Species: Phanpy
Personality: Happy and excited, though he is average he still works hard to do well
Dorm number: 5

~Rinko~

Previously PrincessPika~chan
Name: Lulani.
Species: Pikipek.
Personality: Most of the time Lulani is calm and collected, but when she’s angry, she can become quite sharp and rash.
Special traits: The tip of her beak is red and she has purple eyes.
Dorm number: 4.
Other: something.

~Aura~Slashz~

Previously Airslashz
Name: Serenity
Species: Alolan Vulpix
Personality: Quite shy as she has been isolated by her parents in the house and many thinks happen around other Pokémon.
Special Traits: None

Name: Zack
Species: Mawile
Personality: Laid back and informal, is friendly most of the time and talks back to anyone mean regardless of the consequences.
Special traits: None

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
(This looks really interesting, hope I’m not too late to join)

Name: Nia

Species: Venipede

Personality: Adventurous, and is very proud. Nia will never flee from a battle, and is strong. Though, Nia can be impatient, and might not trust others as well.

Special Traits: Her antennas are a bit longer than others, and Nia wears a sky blue bandanna around her neck.

Dorm Number: Any dorm that is available.

Other: something

(((I have a question, can our pokemon characters evolve in this RP?)))

*a Copymon sits down playing with some blocks while attempting to imitate the organized behavior of his tamer*

Something tells me I should wait for the RP, and I have a bad feeling I’m gonna be bombarded with notifications...

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Is this still joinable
Name: Shade
Age(13-14) : 14
Species: Froakie
Personality: Calm and Collected, strong willed and likes to meet new people.
Special traits*: Shiny
Dorm number: Any dorm available