• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Conversations are acting up

I'm in a conversation with a couple of my friends and I made my brother join but after a while of him complaining I helped win leave it as he doesn't come in very frequently he doesn't know how to leave this kind of stuff but once I did that I logged out of his profile and went to mine, went to the conversation and was going to invite one of my other friends instead but I couldn't because it said he was still in it I made sure that I hit the "do not receive further messages" button and even tried again but to no avail the same thing is happening to my other friend her user name is @Twilight Nova we think her brother messed with her iPad and made her leave the chat so I went to re-invite her but the same thing happend her name is still there she says the conversation is not on her list anymore so I would really appreciate it if anyone could help fix this bug! Thanks!