• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

[CONTEST] PokéBaby "Gotta raise'm all! 2016" Contest!

Would you like to choose jury for each round from the PokéCharmers?

• Yes, great idea!

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • No, Zamcio will give points by himself

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • No, Zamcio will give points with people he will choose

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Whatever

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
pic.png

Welcome PokéCharmers! I would like to invite you all to enter my new (and first) contest on this site!
This contest will test your skills in pretty much every aspect of being fan of the Pokémon. You will draw, battle, write, make strategies, vote, travel, choose and train to be...
THE VERY BEST like no PokéCharmer ever was at...]
RAISING POKÉBABIES!
Choose your favourite, cute, little PokéBaby and challenge your friends! But hurry - each PokéBaby can have only ONE trainer! So be first and enter the contest posting picture of your PokéBaby (Sugomori art is enough ^^) in this thread untill 19th of June(or later but the sooner, the more points you get!).
Good luck!

COUNTDOWN

JURY POLL

Rules
  1. Anyone can enter the contest, vote in polls and be part of jury (even contest participant).
  2. Jury will be chosen from PokéCharmers by the users or Zamcio as the poll in this thread will show. The poll will be closed at 12AM of 20th of June (UTC+02).
  3. There will be 8 rounds and for each round there will be different jury.
  4. Each Pokémon can be chosen only once. If you want to choose Pokémon which was posted before, you can talk with person who was first to change their mind. Maybe you will be successful :)
  5. Shinies and even unusual color varations (like Pichu with blue ears) are possible. Just ask if your option is okay.
  6. If Pokémon you want to choose isn't on the list, ask away if you can use it. Pokémon has to be first of its evoluntion line and be at most 1m / 3'03" tall. No starters.
  7. You can enter and leave the contest with no problem or price. It is just for fun :)
  8. Submits after the 19th of June are possible but joining later will make you lose the points.
  9. Winner(s) of the contests may receive reward(s).
Brave people who joined:
  1. Cinccino
    133MS.png
  2. LadyLucs
    179MS.png
  3. crazyone
    280MS.png
  4. Blue moon
    175MS.png
  5. nicko14525
    172MS.png
  6. Kitsune477
    661MS.png
  7. EspeonTheBest
    607MS.png
  8. Storybook
    403MS.png
  9. OmegaCarvineplays
    633MS.png
  10. Zealous_Zenith
    406MS.png
  11. [SG] JetpackJon
    239MS.png
  12. RedGyrados
    013MS.png
010MS.png
Caterpie
Weedle - chosen by RedGyarados
029MS.png
Nidoran♀
032MS.png
Nidoran♂
050MS.png
Diglett
116MS.png
Horsea
Eevee - chosen by Cinccino
Pichu - chosen by nicko14525
173MS.png
Cleffa
174MS.png
Igglybuff
Togepi - chosen by Blue moon
177MS.png
Natu
Mareep - chosen by LadyLucs
187MS.png
Hoppip
191MS.png
Sunkern
216MS.png
Teddirusa
220MS.png
Swinub
236MS.png
Tyrogue
238MS.png
Smoochum
Elekid - chosen by [SG] JetpackJon
240MS.png
Magby
265MS.png
Wurmple
273MS.png
Seedot
Ralts - chosen by crazyone
293MS.png
Whismur
298MS.png
Azurill
300MS.png
Skitty
360MS.png
Wynaut
401MS.png
Kricketot
Shinx - chosen by Storybook
Budew - chosen by Zealous_Zenith
412MS.png
Burmy
415MS.png
Combee
427MS.png
Buneary
433MS.png
Chingling
438MS.png
Bonsly
439MS.png
Mime Jr.
440MS.png
Happiny
446MS.png
Munchlax
447MS.png
Riolu
458MS.png
Mantyke
506MS.png
Lillipup
509MS.png
Purrloin
517MS.png
Munna
535MS.png
Tympole
548MS.png
Petilil
559MS.png
Scraggy
574MS.png
Gothita
577MS.png
Solosis
580MS.png
Ducklett
582MS.png
Vanillite
585MS.png
Deerling
590MS.png
Foongus
595MS.png
Joltik
602MS.png
Tynamo
Litwick - chosen by EspeonTheBest
622MS.png
Golett
Deino - chosen by OmegaCarvineplays
659MS.png
Bunnelby
Fletchling - chosen by Kitsune477
664MS.png
Scatterbug
667MS.png
Litleo
669MS.png
Flabébé
672MS.png
Skiddo
677MS.png
Espurr
682MS.png
Spritzee
684MS.png
Swirlix
704MS.png
Goomy

Last edited:
!!! RULES UPDATE !!!
Added some additional information about the contest.

!!! ROUND 1 TITLE REVEALED !!!
First round of the contest is named "Round 1 - Hatching day" and will be focused on overall skills of our PokéBabysitters.

!!! INVITATION !!!
Everyone is welcomed to enter the contest. Inform others about the contest, ask them to join and have fun together. The more participants we have, the better!​

!!! RULES UPDATE !!!
Added some additional information about the contest.

!!! ROUND 1 TITLE REVEALED !!!
First round of the contest is named "Round 1 - Hatching day" and will be focused on overall skills of our PokéBabysitters.

!!! INVITATION !!!
Everyone is welcomed to enter the contest. Inform others about the contest, ask them to join and have fun together. The more participants we have, the better!​
Can I ask a stupid question? I'm going to anyway. What skills are we supposed to have for round one? Lol

I'm so hype for this!! I've been doodling lots of Togepi's to prepair myself. I wanted to ask, can my Togepi OC have freckles?
You will see :) All I can say is you are thinking in right direction.
Can I ask a stupid question? I'm going to anyway. What skills are we supposed to have for round one? Lol
All skills are stated in first post, just search ;) Every round is focused on one of them. Only the first one tests every single of them, such "warm-up" :)

You will see :) All I can say is you are thinking in right direction.

All skills are stated in first post, just search ;) Every round is focused on one of them. Only the first one tests every single of them, such "warm-up" :)
Okay! I will practice drawing Mareep XD I've got writing in the bag lol

Hmm "Hatching Day"...*!* Well it's been a while since I drawn a human character, but drawing a poké egg hatching and with my trainer. I think I got an idea for this, though I need to know how long we got for this challenge and others

!!! COUNTDOWN !!!
In the first post you can find link to the countdown to start of the contest. You can also click here to look at it.

!!! JURY POLL !!!
In the first post you can find link to first poll. You can vote there who you would like to see as jury in each round of the contest. Link is also here. Everyone can vote :)

I've always felt like Litwick was a cute chibi emo. I tried to search for a good song reference but posting "I'm missing more than just your artwork" was rather stupid.

Oh don't worry! I usually take a lot of time in doing artworks but a beautiful week without tests arrived and I found myself completely free to draw (it felt awesome).