• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Clans, Packs, and Tribes (Discussion/Sign ups)

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Name: Triggy
Species: Egg (Togepi)
Appearance: As an egg, Triggy looked like a regular egg, with cyan and crimson circular shapes around him. As a Togepi he looks regular and wears a Golden Amulet left near his egg.
Moves: Growl; Charm; Metronome
Family: Unknown
Clan/Pack/Tribe: Lunar Pack
Crush/Mate: None
Other: Pancakes

Clan, pack, or tribe name: Lunar Pack
Forest: Dusk Forest
Peace or war: Neutral
Enemy clans/packs/tribes: I don't know...
Leader: Twilight

Can someone give me a quick summary of what I need to know and where everyone is? Because I haven't read the RP yet...

Last edited:
Okay, accepted! :)

I've forgotten where Issac, Midnight, Raven, and Jewel are, although I think they are in a den, Shadow I have no idea where is, and Arron, Alpha, and Twilight are in Twilight's den. (Moon left Twilight's den)

Also, I wanna make my fourth character, but I can't decide which of my OCs to use... ;-;

Correct me if I am wrong because I quickly look back through it.

So here is the state of everyone right now (everyone is sleeping and should be sleeping):

Shadow: Idk, last post: https://pokecharms.com/threads/clans-packs-and-tribes.17281/page-4#post-490412

Alpha, Moon, Twilight, Arron: Twilight's den.

Raven, Jewel, Isaac, Midnight, Vixen, Blair: Eclipse Pack's den

Icy: Unknown

I don't want to summarize what happened to everyone's part like Moon training while Midnight watching because all this reading and writing will shut down my brain. :(

I didn't say where she went, but she's either at her cave (her den), or training. She was going to stay in Twilight's den for the night since her cave is supposed to be pretty far away from where she trains.

Also, my fourth character is going to be either Moon's son, Oreo (an Eevee) or Max the Zoroark, I think. I can't decide still. >-<

I think there should be "loners or non-clan Pokemon" because what if a Pokemon doesn't want to group up with others? He/She just wants to live the wild life alone.

Hm. Eh, I'll join.

Name: Yumi
Species: Raichu
Appearance: Yumi is smaller than a normal Raichu, with usually a few leaves on her legs or arms from bruises and scratches.
Moves: Thunder shock, Scratch, Thunderbolt
Family: Unknown, but all are deceased

Clan/Pack/Tribe: Lunar Pack, I guess
Crush/Mate: nope.
Other: PANCAKES
Clan, Pack, or Tribe Name: Lunar
Forest: Dusk Forest
Enemy Clans, Packs, Tribes; *shrug*
Leader: Twilight