• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Clans, Packs, and Tribes (Discussion/Sign ups)

The Dawn Forest, and the Dusk Forest. The two forests are home to many Pokemon, and are side by side, separated by a meadow, known as the Twilight Meadow. Many of the Pokemon living in the forests have formed clans, packs, or tribes, and many of the clans, packs, and tribes do not get along, and often fight. Some of them, on the other hand, get along, and will help other clans, packs, and tribes fight other clans, packs, and tribes, whilst others prefer to not fight, prefering peace over war.

There are times that some of the Pokemon in the clans, packs, and tribes, however, will fall in love with members of rival clans, packs, and tribes, which does not often work out because their leaders find out, and won't allow it. There's also times when Pokemon are in different clans, packs, or tribes than their family, and their leaders won't allow them to see, visit, or interact with their family due to them being in a rival clan, pack, or tribe. This makes life upsetting, and a bit hard for many Pokemon.

This roleplay is about Pokemon living in the Dawn Forest and Dusk Forest, and Twilight Meadow, and living in clans, packs, and tribes. (Pretty much a Pokemon life roleplay) Its also somewhat meant to be a romance roleplay.

1. You are only allowed to have four characters, and one clan, one pack, and one tribe.
  2. Romance is allowed, obviously, along with your characters getting married and having kids.
  3. Killing off one of your characters is allowed, but you are not allowed to kill off someone else's character without their permission.
  4. Pokemon from gen 1, gen 2, gen 3, gen 4, gen 5, and gen 6 are allowed, but Pokemon from gen 7 are NOT allowed.
  5. If you want one of your characters to be in someone else's clan, pack, or tribe, please ask for their permission.
  6. Try to use decent grammer, its annoying when you can barely read what someone has posted due to their grammer.
  7. All characters must be in a clan, pack, or tribe.
  8. Clans, packs, and tribes MUST have a leader, and you need to put whether they are a clan, pack, or tribe.
  9. Put 'Pancakes' in the Other section of the character form to prove you have read the rules. I won't put it in the forms for my characters, though, that way people can't just skip the rules and read my forms for my characters.

To join, fill out a form, and wait for me to tell you that you are accepted. Here's the character form.

Name:
Appearance:
Moves:
Family:
Clan/Pack/Tribe:
Crush/Mate:
Other:

Here's the clan, pack, and tribe form.

Clan, pack, or tribe name:
Forest:
Peace or war:
Enemy clans/packs/tribes:
Leader:

Here are my forms.

Name: Alpha
Species: Mightyena
Appearance: White fur instead of gray, black fur instead of dark gray, and he has light blue eyes. His black fur also has light blue in it that looks like it was sprayed in with an airbrush
Moves: Crunch, Fire Fang, Thunder Fang, and Ice Fang
Family: Jason (father, will not be used in rp), Laura (mother, will not be used in rp), Omega (sister, will not be used in rp), Beta (brother, will not be used in rp), Nora (niece, will not be used in rp)
Clan/Pack/Tribe: Lunar Pack
Crush/Mate: None
Other: None

Name: Twilight
Species: Umbreon
Appearance: A purple-ish furred Umbreon with light purple rings, and blue eyes. At night, her rings become half blue, and they turn glittery, and they glow
Moves: Bite, Shadow Ball, Psychic, and Attract
Family: Unknown

Clan, pack, or tribe name: Lunar Pack
Forest: Dusk Forest
Peace or war: Neutrel
Enemy clans/packs/tribes: None (yet, that'll change as people join)
Leader: Twilight

I'll start the roleplay once a few people have joined.

Last edited:
Name: Midnight
Species: Umbreon (Shiny)
Appearance: Midnight wears a Blue Knit scarf around his neck. One eye is Red, while the other is Blue
Moves: Attract, Iron Tail, Shadow Ball, Quick Attack
Family: Red (Brother), Dusk (Father)
Clan/Pack/Tribe: Eclipse Pack
Crush/Mate: N/A
Other: Pancakes :3

Clan, pack, or tribe name: Eclipse Pack
Peace or war: Neutral
Enemy clans/packs/tribes: N/A
Leader: Midnight

Name: Issac
Appearance: Issac wears many bandages around his ankles
Moves: Bite, Protect, Moonlight, Iron Tail
Family: N/A
Crush/Mate: N/A
Other: Pankaces :3

Peace or war: Neutral

I am the friend. I think. xD

Name: Raven
Appearance: She has white rings, dark blue eyes, and white markings from her eyes to her ears. Raven also has battle scarred fur.
Moves: Dark Pulse, Iron Tail, Swift, Protect
Family: Scourge (Father, Deceased as of this Roleplay's time), Hazel (Mother, Deceased as of this Roleplay's time), Cyber (Uncle, Living), Luna (Aunt, Unknown), Karma (Foster Brother, Unknown).

Peace or War: Neutral

Last edited:
I'm not sure if this has started yet, but I think it's really cool!

Name: Jewel
Species: Espeon
Appearance: Slightly smaller than normal, but stands with enough confidence to make herself look bigger. Has a short violet coat with a red jewel on her forehead (which is her namesake)
Moveset: Shadow Ball, Psychic, Sunny Day, and Protect.
Family: None alive at time of Role Play.
Clan/Pack/Tribe: Dawn Forest
Crush/Mate: None at the moment.
Other: None.

Clan/Pack/Tribe Name: Solaris
Forest: Dawn Forest
Peace or War: War (Though can be easily persuaded)
Enemy Clan/Pack/Tribes: Eclipse and Lunar Pack
Leader: N/A

I just kinda thought it'd be interesting to add in a rival clan, to add more diversity. This sounds really fun! It's a great idea.

Shoot, sorry. I'm new to the site and I didn't realize I had to press the green button to read the rules. (I literally started Roleplaying on here two days ago) I've read them now. And pancakes.

I'm not sure if this has started yet, but I think it's really cool!

Name: Jewel
Appearance: Slightly smaller than normal, but stands with enough confidence to make herself look bigger. Has a short violet coat with a red jewel on her forehead (which is her namesake)
Moveset: Shadow Ball, Psychic, Sunny Day, and Protect.
Family: None alive at time of Role Play.
Clan/Pack/Tribe: Dawn Forest
Crush/Mate: None at the moment.
Other: None.

Forest: Dawn Forest
Peace or War: War (Though can be easily persuaded)
Enemy Clan/Pack/Tribes: Eclipse and Lunar Pack
Leader: N/A

I just kinda thought it'd be interesting to add in a rival clan, to add more diversity. This sounds really fun! It's a great idea.

You also forgot to put what your clan/pack/tribe is, and clans, packs, and tribes have to have a leader. Sorry if I sound like I'm being harsh or a bit picky. :'|

No, no it's fine! It was my bad. :) So I will try that part again. Thanks for being patient, like I mentioned before, I'm new at this

Leader: Blaze (Character I just made up to be the leader... I can play him if needed, but for now I'll just leave it at that)

Is it too late?

Name: Shadow
Species: Sableye
Appearance: Slightly bigger than a normal Sableye. Wears a black bracelet half of the time.
Moves: Shadow Claw, Zen Headbutt, Embargo, Recover
Family: None alive at the time of Roleplay.
Clan/Pack/Tribe: Dusk Forest
Other: Pancakes

Peace or War: Neutral

Last edited:
I'm going to make my clan first.

Clan, pack, or tribe name: Arcticfreeze (a clan)
Forest: Dusk Forest, in the coldest part
Peace or war: WAR!
Enemy clans/packs/tribes: Any other clan/tribe/pack nearby.
Leader: Iciana

My two characters!:
Name: Iciana
Species: Glaceon
Appearance: A normal Glaceon with a sticky rare blue leaf on her ear. This shows that she is leader.
Moves: Ice Beam, Mist, Aurora Beam, Bite
Family: Only a Mom (Name:????), which was the former leader of Arcticfreeze
Clan/Pack/Tribe: Arcticfreeze
Crush/Mate: None/Ask if in clan if you want to
Other: None.. nvm PANCAKES

Name: Lan
Species: Aurorus
Appearance: Your normal Aurorus :)
Moves: Aurora Beam, Avalanche, Hail, Rock Throw
Family: Has a dad, mom went missing. Both names are unknown.
Clan/Pack/Tribe: Arcticfreeze
Crush/Mate: None/Ask if in clan if you want to
Other: PANCAKESSSSSSSSS

Last edited:
I can't wait to join! But: @Lucky Ace, can I join the Eclipse Pack?

EDIT: Also, I have a question. How do we hunt food? I am not sure if you allow animals like deer... living off of just fruits/berry/veggie sounds strict.

Last edited:
Apparently no one likes the Lunar Pack. ._. Also, I am going to create another character. Here's her form.

Name: Moon
Appearance: She has black fur, dark blue eyes, and a dark blue gem
Moves: Shadow Ball, Psychic, Bite, and Dazzling Gleam
Family: Starry (father, will not be used in rp), Sun (brother, will not be used in rp), Mars (brother, will not be used in rp), Star (sister, will not be used in rp), Oreo (son, may or may not be used in rp)
Other: Used to be the leader of the Lunar Pack, but lost in a battle against Twilight. She likes pancakes

Last edited:
Lemme just repeat this....

I have a question. How do we hunt food? I am not sure if you allow animals like deer... living off of just fruits/berry/veggie sounds strict.

I can't wait to join! But: @Lucky Ace, can I join the Eclipse Pack?

EDIT: Also, I have a question. How do we hunt food? I am not sure if you allow animals like deer... living off of just fruits/berry/veggie sounds strict.
Yes you may :)

Apparently no one likes the Lunar Pack. ._. Also, I am going to create another character. Here's her form.

Name: Moon
Appearance: She has black fur, dark blue eyes, and a dark blue gem
Moves: Shadow Ball, Psychic, Bite, and Dazzling Gleam
Family: Starry (father, will not be used in rp), Sun (brother, will not be used in rp), Mars (brother, will not be used in rp), Star (sister, will not be used in rp)
Other: Used to be the leader of the Lunar Pack, but lost in a battle against Twilight. She likes pancakes
So Issac could've saw Moon during the River thing, who knows, and rip Middy xD

Name: Icy (real name: Pyro but nobody knows that)
Species: Vanillite
Appearance: He has small bits of ices in his snow which he can throw (Hey! That rhymes!) without using his hands. Icy has a big ice cone (not hollow) attached to his bottom. Arms are longer and can move freely.
Personality: Mostly kind to others, can be pretty cheerful, has a "cold" side where he may be brutal which will show up at times, absolutely hates veggies but eats them, and playful.
Moves: Avalanche, Mist, Icy Wind, Mirror Shot.
Family: His family escaped in a war but Icey didn't so he was left to join a pack.
Crush/Mate: Icy himself. Just kidding, that would be weird. It's nobody.
Other: Hates veggies and when he sees them, he becomes aggressive. Sometimes he'll ignore them. Overall, pancakes are good when they are fluffy.

Last edited: