• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Children Of Beasts

If you have not yet been accepted here is the link to the discussion:

https://pokecharms.com/threads/children-of-beasts.19901/

Once accepted you may post whenever you like

→RP←
Mizuki sat down in fron of Mirror Lake where the aquatic monsters dwelled. "Preistess Mizuki, it is an honor to see you here my lady" a wood nyph stated with a bow, "hmm the water sure is as beautiful as the day it was first purified" Mizuki whispered as she graced the pure crystal clear water with one of her perfectly manicured fingers

Flying above the forest, Kritanta began to feel a weakening aura. Letting out an ear piercing scream, a few seconds later, an old werewolf had died and he turned his head satisfied. Glaring downwards, Kritanta began scanning the forest for any weakened souls. None yet, but he could tell soon, something was bound to die. The frightening thing about it is that everyone can hear his call, the question was, who was about to die? This constantly drove some monsters insane. If they dared to touch him and hurt him, if he called out they would be a dead monster walking. Because of this, no one risked their lives to try and harm this ancient creature. Of course, Krintana only showed mercy to those he had interest in, usually he would eventually kill them later due to lack of interest. Anyone else, he'd kill in a heartbeat.

Somewhere within the forest near a river, a bonfire burned brightly, Atreus held a skillet over the fire which appeared to be cooking a rabbit along with a few sliced potatoes. The smell of the food could be smelled from a fair distance thanks to the gentle night breeze. Atreus sprinkled a pinch of salt over the food and waited a few more minutes for his meal to cook, once done, he got out a hunting dagger and held the skillet close to him, he cut up the well done rabbit with the knife and used it to eat his dinner. Halfway through his meal, he looked at the hand that held the knife and noticed his hand lightly shook... out of fear? Out of anger? Either way, he tried his best to stop the shaking and decided to look around from where he sat to focus on the peaceful and serene environment around him.

Mizuki slowly looked around to make sure that none of her younger siblings were around before letting her tails out sense if she took them out infront of her siblings theg woulf pull at her tails. "Madam why do you hide your tails from your family?" The nymph questioned. "Well my two younger brothers like to pull at them" and with those words two similair looking boys jumped out of the bushes nearby and launched themselves at Mizuki but before the could even touch her, they were both grabbed on the ankles by two of Mizukis tails. "Hiro, Shiro....what did I say?" The white haired clan heiress questioned as she let the two white haired boys down. "No pulling big sisters tails unless we want to trade our souls over" the twins stated in sync. "Thats right my little foxes" Mizuki cooed as she hugged her younger brothers who looked exactly like her except male versions, the nyph smiled before walking away to leave the siblings with themselves.

"Mizu, when you become thr clan leader can I be your guard?" Shiro questioned before getting smacked in the face by his twin brothers tail. "No way Shiro, big sis is gonna make me her main guard!" Hiro screamed, before the two could start an argument, Mizuki pulled both their ears and sighed. "Shiro, your gonna be my advisor sense your smarter than this knuckle head" Mizuki joked as the twins smiled up at their older sister with the same blue eyes as the said female

Trevor sat on a big rock, planning what to do next. He had just gotten himself some food. This day he had been lucky. He got pretty much food pretty early today. He had taken down a small giant. They had somewhat of a metallic taste (especially the mountain giants) but other than that they were good. He started a fire, which was easy with his ability to breathe fire, and started dismembering the giant. That was also pretty easy considering he could turn into a dragon. Then he began cooking the giant. He had made a pretty big bowl out of wood that he used to cook food. He poured some water into the bowl and hung it over the fire. Then he took a piece, a big one, of the dismembered giant and put into the bowl. When he had done that, a boar appeared out of nowhere and tipped the bowl over so that the water was poured into the fire and created smoke. Trevor was quick to react and grabbed the boar by it's tail before it ran away, pulled it closer and snapped it's neck. The body of the boar went limp as it closed it's eyes for the last time.
"That'll teach you to mess up my food" he said. He threw the body to the side for now. He was gonna keep it as food for later. But now, he redid his preparations for the food and waited for it to cook.

(I made an opportunity for everyone to meet right here. Everyone close by should be able to see that smoke pillar)

Mizuki was about to go home and take her younger brothers with her but at the sight of a smoke piller both her brothers turned into their kitsune form and followed it, with no choice the beautiful clan heiress turned into a kyuubi and followed behind her brothers. When the twins reached the where the smoke pillar was coming from, they started go run around Trevor in their kitsune forms sense their older sister wasn't there to beat some sense into them

Sekho smelled the cooked meat and then he thought that he didn't had any meat himself. "This is a problem" he said to himself then he headed to his cave entrence and he saw the light. "Really, I don't have any luck today. Maybe I schould create my False Darkness" he said to himself, he didn't want to go outside at day and waste his energy on Creating False Darkness but he hadn't anything to eat. He created his Darkness to surround him and he came outside. "I schould talk first, if that monster won't share his meat with me, I always can kill him" he thought then he reached someone who probably they wanted to cook their meal "Good morning, what happend here. I saw smoke in the air. I will be glad if you tell me that nothing happend here" Sekho said to Trevor, he was pretending to be worried.

Once Atreus had eaten the last of his roasted rabbit and potatoes, he could see a pillar of smoke along with the smell of something similar to the rabbit he just ate. He wondered who else was around so he decided to check it out, yet he remained out of sight by climbing a tree and jumping from tree branch to tree branch to find the source of the smoke. Once arrived, he was right about what the scent was; Apparently a roasted giant. He remained out of sight wen he saw a man along with two multi tailed foxes, they appeared to be kitsunes. He decided to remain on the branch and let the shade hide is appearance, the only thing that would give him away were his bright orange eyes.

Last edited:
Trevor was immediately on his guard. He didn't know this monster. Or what kind of powers he had. And caution had been the norm for him for a long time. He decided to play along though. If the monster attacked, he would kill it.
"Nothing. Just a small boar that tipped over my bowl there. But now the boar is over there" Trevor said and pointed over at the body of the boar. Calling that boar "small" was a real understatement. That was a pretty big boar. In fact, it was larger than average boars. But as Trevor never really had much problem with creatures like boars, they were small according to him. The only animals that he considered to be big, was bears and ox. Nothing else.

"You will need that boar now" Sekho asked him and he stared at him with his silver cold eyes "I'm very hungry now, you can give me something like half of this boar and I can help you one Day" Sekho said he saw many Human looking monsters so he didn't know what a kind of monster he is but so he started to carefuly create an ilusions. "You can share with me some and I can help you one day" he didn't want to say his name becouse he sensed that they are not alone.

He narrowed his eyes and began to glare with his differently colored eyes. He was gonna reject the monster's request. And so, he should be prepared to fight. Most monster's will attack if you deny them food. This one might not be any different.
"I'm not giving anyone any food. I keep it for days when i have none for myself. If you have a problem with that, then..." Trevor started and stood up. "...i'll fight you if neccessary". He was ready for a fight, unaware of the monster's still lurking in the shadows. But if he were to change into his dragon form, he would know they were there as soon as he take a breath of air

"You are brave, you don't see me well and you think that you can match with me" Sekho said to him then he sensed that other monsters coming this way. "I Have one question to you, answer me and if I will like this answer I will leave your Boar" he said "how do you think, what a monster I am" he asked Trevor then he ended preparing his ilusions.

Last edited:
"What kind of a question is that? Anyway, from what i can tell, you're an elf. Maybe a dark elf. Since you make me guess, i'll make you do the same. You get one try and after that i'll tell you. And when you hear that, you'll probably do as most other monsters and stay away from me" Trevor said with a smug smile on his face. He was pretty confident in his abilities. Especially in this kind of matchup. Judging from ahat he saw of this monster, he was underwhelmed. In his opinion he had the advantage if there came to a fight

Once Mizuku herself reached where the smoke was coming from the female transformed out of kyuubi form before dragging her younger by their tails to the side so the other two monsters could finish whatever they were doing. "Hiro and Shiro, dont just run off like that" Mizuki commanded in a strict voice as she looked down at the two white foxes in front of her, her younger brothers pretty much looked like her except for the fact that when they were in fox form they only had two tails, "sorry big sis" the twins said in unision as they bowed their heads in fox form before looking back up only to meet their older sisters blue eyes

"I think that you sure the one of changing form and shape, you are really confidence of your power so you are probably one of strongest type of them" Sekho said to Trevor then he continued "You think that you can scare ME" He shouted at him, angry
"hmm, I'm glad of your answer so. I will let you live. Better think of this like a wonder, someone is coming this way so I will return to my lair if you want to see me then go to south and you will quickly find a cave" Sekho said that becouse he didn't want to reveal himself yet and he felt that someone is now very close. "Someone doesn't have good manners" he said then he threw with great speed a Tiny rock to check if it will hit something or someone.

Last edited:
The news of someone watching didn't bother Trevor at all. Trevor wouldn't mind getting himself some more food. He enhanced his sense of smell by turning the inside of his nose into a dragon part. This way he wouldn't reveal his powers to the elf. He took a whiff to determine the location of all the monsters nearby. He could smell three fox-like creatures and one wolf-like, which by the scent he could determine it was male. He was just about to go after the wolfdude as he remembered his food. He couldn't just leave it here with the hungry elf. So what was he going to do? He sighed. The elf had already figured out he was a shapeshifter so he could might as well reveal that he could smell everyone around.
"Hey wolfdude and fox-people! I can smell you! Come out from where you're hiding!" He shouted.

Sekho was tired already. "Even if you will see me that won't change anything, my Race won't be well-known for you" and his darkness faded away revealing his Spider abdomen and elf torso. "I don't need that stupid boar maybe I will find more interesting prey next time" he said to convince Trevor that now he didn't care about his meal. "If someone more important than you will see me, well that will be fun" then he said "Goddamn sun"

Mizuki walked out of the shadows with her younger brothers behind her. The beautiful female looked at Trevor with cold blue eyes. Shiro and Hiro transformed back into their human like bodys, they looked human exceot for their two tails that were wagging behind them. "Your really not the smartest creature" Shiro teased, "yeah, screaming like that will inform enemies where you are" Hiro informed as Mizuki patted her younger brothers heads. She would have said something but she didnt need to speak unless needed to sense her brothers were pretty much the ones that spoke for her

"I never saw a kids of Fox like monsters before" Sekho said and he looked at twins then at their sister. "You know that is unnice to Eavesdrop someone" he asked them and he looked at Trevor "just perfect, I could stay in home. Why I had to saw what smelled so great" Sekho wanted to say something else but Sun was Ruthless.

Last edited:
Trevor peeked over at the elf guy. He had revealed his lower half to be spider legs and stomach. While his upper half remained as an elf.
"Wow. Isn't that cute. An elf-spider. You're right. I don't know your species. In fact, i don't even know my own..." he said, but he wasn't embarrased about how little he knew about himself. He had always figured that was his mother's fault. If he would've stayed with her, he would've been able to learn more about himself. He turned to the three mewcomers.
"Little guys, i don't care about the enemies. It's not many creatures in this forest that actually can defeat me. Let me give you a glimpse of my power..." Trevor said. His right arm started to transform. Scales in red and black began to form all over the arm and his nails turned into claws. He was just showing off. That was all. He punched a medium sized tree with his right arm and that caused the tree to fall.
"Of course i'm much stronger when i'm fully transformed but... i doubt you'll ever see that. Now, unless you want to be food, piss off" he said.

Sekho wasn't shocked after Trevor transform, that was exacly what he thought he will see. "Wow, you destroyed a tree. Ecologists will kill you" he said without any emotions then he continued "I'm lucky that my Elf-part is handsome or I would be totally broken" then he turned to Fox-likes "I don't like fight without something that is worth it, So I don't think that you want to attack my stupid friend" he said diplomatically, he didn't need more corpses nearby to his lair.

Hiro and Shiro whimpered before hidding behind their older sister and holding on to her long kimono. "We would have just left, so you didnt have to be all rude about it" Mizuki stated with a growl as her brother continued to hide behind her. "Their just kids and your an old man so maybe have the decency to not scare kids and I mean seriously being confident is great but being over confident just makes my desire to punch you in the face much stronger" Mizuki growled out as her younger brothers started to growl aswell

"Real original to call me 'stupid'. And what do you mean 'friend'!? We literally just met. I don't consider anyone a friend. And i certainly don't consider you to be a friend, you ugly half spider" Trevor said. The spider-elf was getting on his nerves now. As was the fox-people.
"You think i'm an old man!? Do i look like an old man to you!? I'm only 17 years old! Is that old man-like to you!? Either there's something seriously wrong with your brain, or your vision is getting blurry" he said. If this kept up, he would probably lose his patience and attack them all. He didn't want that right now. So he started to glare at all of them one at a time, making sure they saw his red eye. He knew most creatures found that one the scariest so he figured that would work on these one's as well. He started with the two small one's. Then the female and to end it, he glared at the spider-elf once more.
"I told you all to piss off. And now you get the second and last warning" he said. As he said that, he decided to be even more threatening. He let out a small fireball. Not to attack anyone, it was just to show them his powers. That would probably make them run away

Last edited:
Sekho tried to stop this fight, if that big fight would start even more monster could come here. Sekho looked at Trevor then at Foxes, that sister of this two kids was smart enough to also think that battle isn't needful but what about this guy. Even if they go away he can fight with that coming monster, he wanted to do something "I know, I can paralyze him thanks to my poison" he thought then he touched his fang, if he didn't has a half-Spider body he could look like a vampire "It's many ways to end this but that is an only option without bloodshed. One bite and he after 10s he won't be able to move for some time but I will have to protect him against other monsters" When he ended thinking he saw that Trevor sended little fireball to the sky. He carefuly came closer to him and that was hard becouse of the sun, he used ilusion to look like little lizard and he made that one tree looked like him, "Perfect" he said in mind then he Yelled, he wanted to make others think that this ilusion is True and he yelled to nobody find out his True position "Okay enough, this is My Territory and if you want a fight I can teach you True meaning of fear" He shouted that and this could be true becouse he is very powerfull but only at night and there was still a day "If there was a night, I wasn't need to use that complicated strategy" he wispered to himself. Then he realized something and he shouted once again "First I'm not ugly, second I'm also Young. I don't remember when I have birthday but I'm younger than 744 years for sure"

Last edited:
"Oh no! Hes showing us his red eye! Whatever shall we do!" Hiro joked as he walked up from behind his older sister. Shiro laughed at his brothers joke whilr Mizuki merely smiled, but inside the large and long sleeves of her kimono, Mizuki was holding a kunai. Shiro and Hiro were about to make sun of Trevor somr more but before theg could two hooded figures in traditional ninja clothing jumped down from the trees before approaching Mizuki and kneeling down in front of her. "High Priestess, theres been an attack at your palace...your mother and father are seriously injured" one of Mizukis guards informed. A frown graced the clan heiress's face, "Shiro, Hiro...were going home now" Mizuki commanded in a low voice as she transformed into a kyuubi as her brother and the two guards did the same. The guards then led the three siblings back to their traditional Japanese styled palace.

Mizuki rushed into the palace in her human like form and headed into her parents bedroom which was the last door on the fourth floor of the palace. "Mama, Papa!" Mizuki cried out as she reached the large canopy bed. "What happened?" The beautiful blue eyed demon asked the clan nurse. "My lady, there was an attack by rogue kitsunes" the pink haired woman stated before bowing and leaving the room as Hiro and Shiro came rumning into the bedroom in their humanoid forms. The twins stood next to the bed before tears pooled out of their eyes. Mizuki got on her knees and hugged her brothers as they wrapped their arms around their older sister before crying on her shoulders

Sekho stopped at the Trevor neck, he wanted to bite him so badly but he heard interesting news. "Father of that kids, I hope it isn't..." he thought he remind about his first quest, who said that he will keep secret about him. "That guy who I met long time ago, If it's him I have to pay my debt" He didn't bite Trevor but he stole a piece of his Boar and after Quick lunch he came to his house. Then he came to his Hanger for weapons... to his armory "My bow and dagger schould be enough" he said to himself then he looked at the sky. "I will be there in the sunset... But I can't go like that" then he used ilusion to look how he imagine to look if he wasn't cursed then he made False Darkness and he ran to the center of the Forest. "Someone had to know what happend"

"Dont cry my little foxes, were alright" Their mothervgently said as she opened her eyes to reveal beautiful blue orbs that matched the three siblings. "Ayane, keep your voice down" their father whispered which earned him a growl from his wife. "Ryuzaki, wake up" Ayane hissed which made the male open hus eyes to reveal yello orbs. "Mama,papa yourl guys are alright" Mizuki whispered as the twins got on the bed and hugged their parents. "Well now that I know you are alright, I will be in the throne room" the female stated as she got up and left the room and headed to the the main floor where the throne room was located. Mizuki sat in the golden throne that was decorated with many precocious gems. "M'lady shall we start with the concerns of your people?" One of Mizukis assistants questioned as the heiress nodded her head

Trevor was happy that the annoying monsters left him. If they hadn't, he would probably have more food than he could handle. He already had. He was angry but slightly relieved when that spider-elf took a piece of the boar he had killed. He sighed and began to eat of the cooked giant-meat. Then he remembered, he had smelled a wolf-like creature around here too. He wondered if it was still there so he did as before, made the inside of his nose dragon-like and took a whiff. Yes. It was still there. But he pretended like he didn't know. He continued eating his meat while staying on guard

Atreus remained out of sight during the whole thing, even when he was noticed and told to come out. He knew two of the people in the gathering didn't seem promising, unlike the woman and what appeared to be her brothers. After he watched everything go down, along with the visit from two hooded figures. He hoped that the commotion had died down and finally jumped down from his high tree branch with a graceful landing. He walked slowly and slightly cautiously toward Trevor, yet kept his distance. "Quite the scene that unfolded before me." He said nonchalantly. His eyes quickly looked over at the dead boar, but he wouldn't make a move on it as he already ate and he was never someone to demand seconds.

The troblue with a information getting was that always nobody want to talk with you. "Now I'm angry" Sekho said to himself when a Gnoll refused to help him. After some time he saw lizardfolk who was fighting with a Gryffon, he shot at the Gryph from his Bow and he killed him, after that he came to the Lizardfolk "I need to know something, who was attacked today for big scale" he asked him "I don't really know but that someone attacked at the Priestess Palace" Lizard said to him "What a Priestess Palace" Sekho asked him "Don't tell me that you don't know about one of strongest monster here Priestess Mizuki" he replied shocked.

"No, I didn't know that this Forest have a palace" he said but that wasn't interesting for him "I'm worried that Priestess won't help me now, Young elf" Lizard said to him "do you need any help" Sekho questioned him then he said "Oh in that Gryph"
"No, it's Chimera. That Beast attacked my Hause and killed my Family for a meal when I was off. I just want revange but he is also Extremly Strong" Lizard said to him
"If I kill Chimera, You will take me to that palace" Sekho asked "Of course, thank you, thank you. What's your name, my friend" He inquired "Now I'm his friend" Sekho asked himself in mind then he reminded a situation with that Dragon-kin monster. He had to be Dragon-kin, Sekho know only one Species of Flame breathing shapechanging monsters "My name is Sekho" he said without worry, he didn't had time for this "My name is Suge, Chimera's cave is on the south, come with me" Suge told Sekho and they headed to the Chimera's Lair.

Mizuki opened her hands which made a blue three blue souls appear. "Go find me the people who attacked my parents" Mizuki ordered, the wisp like souls floated out of the females hands and to the middle of the throne room before taking they took the shape of a Mintataur, a lady that had the body of a snake, and grimm reaper. "Go now" Mizuki as the three spirits nodded their heads before leaving the palace in search of the rouges. "They will pay greatly for hurting my family" Mizuki growled

"So you did decide on coming out. Why did you stay in hiding for all that time? It's not very nice to spy on people" Trevor said. He was cautious and kept his eyes locked onto the monster. He was sure this one could transform as well. Which would mean it's a werewolf judging by the scent.
"Did you come for the food? In that case, you're gonna have to fight me. And judging by your scent i'm assuming you're a werewolf. And that would mean you're at a disadvantage against me" Trevor said with that undying confidence he had in his abilities. His arm was still transformed so he showed it to the werewolf.
"Since i know about you, i guess it's fair if you know about me. I'm a dragon" he said.

Atreus scoffed from what sounded like could have been a chuckle. "Well the nose knows, and don't worry about me going after your food; I already ate. And I do not wish to fight you, I tend to get... angry... and you would not like me when I'm angry..." He said as he put is hands in his hoodie pockets. "I'm just passing through, but my curiosity got the better of me so I decided to check out what was going on.

Sekho came inside the cave, he took a look around. That Cave was like two times bigger than his (and Sekho's Cave is really big) the floor was full of Bones of monsters and gold, Sekho saw that there was also a many weapons and other things of the Chimera's previous preys, at the end of the cave on big rock was lying a monster with body and head of Lion but it had also a Goat head next to his Lion's head and a Snake instead of tail. Monster stood up, he looked at the Sekho "Who you are, I smell that you are a half-spider and half-elf. You are a Drider, aren't you" he asked Sekho "Yes, I'm" he answered then he stopped his ilusion, Chimera knew who he is already "I know why you came but I have something to tell you before we start, you know that you can be the last Drider and I'm one of the lasts Chimera. We will dissapire from this world soon" he said then he continued "But my Specie can still survive, yours is cursed and all Dark Elfs died long ago, So there is my Question for this Fight. Do you still trust Dark Elf's god, who created your curse and who let his believers die" he ended "Let us begin" and he sended a big amount of fire from his three heads.

"High Priestess Mizuki, its an honor to be wished in your pressance" Mizukis servants said as they bowed in front of the golden throne. "Go fetch my brothers for me" the female demanded as her servants nodded their heads before leaving the throne room to find Shiro and Hiro. Once two of the servants entered the throne room with the twins. Once the two boys saw their older sister, they instantly ran up the golden stairs and on to the pedestal where the throne sat before jumping into Mizukis lap. "Big sis, lets go play" the twins demanded as Mizuki nodded her head before carrying the two boys to the private cherry blossom grove that only the clan members could access

Last edited:
The Battle was very long and Sekho was deadly wounded. He had wounds after Claws, fangs and fire. "I can do only one thing" he wispered to himself, he put the arrow to his mouth then he shot it at his enemy but he jumped away and he was just scratched. Monster rushed at him but then Chimera fell at the floor "What you did to me" he asked without energy "I just filled my last arrow with my poison, and about your question. I believe that you, me, everyone can be beaten even gods" Sekho answered then he ended with his opponent by using the longsword who was lying on the floor "Goodbye, Drider"

Sekho returned to Suge, who was waiting outside the cave "You did it, I know you can" after that he saw his wounds "That's not good, You can go to palace like that. You can die in the way" Suge said then he started to think "I know a Warlock who can heal that wounds, his name is Alexander. Maybe he will help you" and they was in their way to Warlock, Suge was helping Sekho to stay strong and go.

"Big sis do it again!" Shiro screamed as Mizuki nodded her head before throwing an apple in the air and hitting it with her kunai which made it split in half. "Woah, Mizuki~nii teach us how to do it" Hiro and Shiro demanded. "My littke kitsunes, if you wish to learn how to properly use weapons then so be it" Mizuki stated with a smile

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Alec was running through the woods the town had found out he was human and try to kill, he had been running for hours when he saw a palace, he portaled past the main entrance but was stopped and escorted by some guards into the main palace, Alec had no idea what was happening, he wondered whi they were taking him to see, he looked at his reflection in the window as they walked, he was covered in cuts, scrapes, bruises and leaves, he looked a mess.

"What do you mean he isn't here" Sekho asked when they didn't found that Alec guy "Don't worry we will find it soon, maybe we schould go to palace now" said Lizardfolk and then he gived Sekho a book with a title <Created by Magic>.
"Maybe you will find something interesting about your race, if it is here" he said then he helped him to stand up and go to the palace.

"Princess, you must head to the throne room immediately" on of the guards informed as Mizuki nodded her head before handing both Shiro and Hiro two of her favorite kunais, the one given to Shiro was a pure gold kunai while Hiro recieved a clear diamond kunai. The twins smiled at each other before following Mizuki into the throne room where they sat down one of the large maroon colored pillows near their sisters foot. "My little demons...take care of those kunais" the beautiful blue eyed woman instructed as the twins nodded their heads