• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Children Of Beasts

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Alec looked at the woman as he enter, was she in charge his tail was swaying slightly and he asked "What is this place?" He was cleaning leaves off his suit an tail as he stood there. He looked around and saw that there seemed to be not a human in sight. He turned back to the woman.

"This is the Kitsura clan's palace and I am Mizuki Kitsura the next clan leader and the high prietess". When Mizuki introduced herself the servants and guards bowed down sense her name was pretty much holy. "These are my brothers Shiroki and Hiroshi" Mizuki introduced as her younger brothers slightly waved even though you couldnt see their hands due to the long sleeves of their yukata's. When Mizuki introduced the boys all the people in the near vicinity all said "long live the young lords" as a sign of respect. "Now that wr have introduced ourselves, who are you and why are you here?" The blue eyed beauty questioned

They finally reached the palace but they didn't came inside "If you want to go there, I'm worried that I will stay here. Only someone who need something to them, can go inside if he isn't a kitsune" Suge said then he stopped helping him. Sekho came inside and when he wanted to go somewhere he stopped then he fell at the floor, his wounds and the sun burned him, he was tired and worried. "Not now, please"

He woke up in the entrence to the Ecliptic Forest, he looked like he returned from war. "This is some kind of dream" he tried to ask himself then he saw he can't say anything. He saw like someone was coming to him, he wasn't afraid, even when he saw how Sekho looked like right now. He gave him a water and something to eat and they started conversation "Thank you, I feel better now" Sekho said to that man "You schould rest now, where is your home"
"I don't have any home" he stated to him. Scenery changed, he was in his cave and he was saying goodbye to this guy "I will help you to pay my debt, then I will have nothing to you" Sekho said to him "Then I won't bother you too much" and he left Sekho alone in his new Cave.

He returned to palace he tried to stand up then he looked at himself, that didn't look good. He was very weak, like through the fog he saw someone approaching him.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Alec bowed slightly and said "My name is Alexander Bane, I am a 3000 year old warlock and I came across your palace while fleeing a village of humans". He looked at this women with his yellow cat eyes as his tail swayed nervously. "I was wondering if I would be aloud to stay here, I am a great healer and I could be very useful to you." He looked at Mizuki, hoping she would allow him to stay and walk in this palace.

"Hmmm you can stay, maids prepare a room for him on the third floor immediately" Mizuki ordered as the three maids that were present nodded their heads and left the throne room with a bow. "Now tell me, this human village is outside of the Ecliptic forest right?" The beautiful woman asked as her brother listened closely sense when they were in the palace they hardly got to talk or even hear about humans

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Alec replied with "Yes, it is just outside I had lived there for nearly 151 years, but they found out what I was and chased me away". He stopped for a second and then asked "why are they a danger to your people, because if they are I can help get rid of them". He saw the two boys who seemed to be very interested so he conjured up an apparition showing the town and its people, the apparition zoomed out to show where it was located".

Sekho heard the voices in the room far away, he tried to get up and he was stopped by a Fox-like guy, he didn't look like someone important and he looked worried. "Oh, who are you and what happend to you" he asked. I came here to meet your, what was her title? Priestess, can you take me to her" Sekho said "No, you're badly hurt, we..." Servant started "Take me to her, I want to ask her for something" Sekho stated and Servant took him to the door where His Princess was. "Someone talk with her right now, we schould wait..." But Sekho didn't listen and he knocked to the door weakly.

"We do not fear those humans, humans are nothing but pathetic waste of space here in this world" Mizuki sneered. When she heard a knock on the large double doors the female nodded to the two guards to open the doors. "Big sister, why are we confined to this place while the humans rule the rest of the world?" Hiro questioned as he held the diamond kunair in his small delicate hands. "Yeah big sis" Shiro added as he looked up at the priestess. "Thats a story for another time my loves" Mizuki whispered

Atreus heard no response from Trevor. "I'll leave you to enjoy your meal." He said as he slowly backed away into the shadows once more, jumped on to a high tree branch and started to jump from tree to tree, out of Trevor's view and to see what else the woods had in store for him.

Sekho came inside and he saw the Fox-like from earlier and the one monster who he didn't recognize, the Servant who he met in hall helped him to get to them "Now I understand if you are to weak to say too much but, at last tell your name and Express respect to our Princess" he said to him "My lady" he started, he wasn't used to give any respect but it wasn't too bad "My name is Scythe and I heard about the attack at your palace. I want to ask if..." He stopped then he fell down, he already used to much energy "W-when I c-came to this place, I wanted to look around for the one guy. He could li-ve here So I t-thought that he could be..." and then Sekho lost senses.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Alec rushed forward, and used his magic to support him. "He's weak" he said and then turned to Mizuki "do you have an medical supplies or herbs" he was using his magic to stabilise the monster but he would need those supplies if he was going to do anything to help him.

"This man you speak of, who is he?" Mizuki questioned as the clan healer walked into the throne room before handing Alec some medical herbs and supplies. The healer then walked to the base of the steps that led up to the pedistal where the throne sat. She kneeled down before saying, "my Queen, Emperor Ryuzaki and Empress Ayane are healing steadily". The blue eyed kyuubi nodded before waving the healer off. Hiro and Shiro then tugged on Mizukis long kimono, "sis were bored, we wanna play now" the twins demanded. "No, boys..." Mizuki whispered, but the twins didnt stop. "MIZUKI WE WANNA PLAY!" the boys screamed. Mizukis eyes turned yellow as she glared down at the twins before letting out a loud growl. "I HEARD YOU THE FIRST TIME BUT JUST BECAUSE IM YOUR OLDER SISTER DOESNT MEAN YOU CAN GET WHATEVER YOU WANT, SO LEARN TO RESPECT ME AS YOUR QUEEN AND ABOVE ELSE YOUR OLDER SISTER!" Mizuki yelled. The twins were about to protest but when the eldest of the siblings let out a terrifying roar the twins instantly kept their mouths shut

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Alec smirked slightly at the little sibling fight that was going on, but he quickly returned his focus using a mix of newts blood, rose petals and birchwood, he poured the mixture over the wound and started to cast a healing spell, as he was casting it his cat eyes glowed as his aura lit up around his hands and his tail swayed as a small breeze seem to eminate from Alec. They was a bright light and then Alec sat back saying, "he needs rest but he should be just fine, and I could entertain those two for you if you are busy."

Sekho was moved to the little, probably for guests or something, room. He looked around, there was a bed but he was lying on the ground. Probably becouse his Spider-half was too big for it, he tried to create an ilusion of him lying on this bed but he couldn't do it. Sekho didn't know why, even if he was weaken for now. He looked at himself, his wounds dissapired but he had a scar after Chimera's Claw.

After some time, to his room came the same guy who he was looking for. "So you're alive, then I paid my debt to you" Sekho said to him, Guy didn't answered but he showed the Book about cursed races "Hey, that's belongs to me" he shouted "I want from you to do one thing more, an experiment" He said "What kind of experiment" Sekho asked him "In that book is something called 'Curse Weakening' it is able to change something in Races of monsters created becouse of magic. To weaken Curse of the monster, a magic user have to give some of his magic by the spell named in this book. I want to ask a warlock who healed you to help but you need to know two things becouse you have to agree on the" he said "What things" Sekho asked worried "First, this will be more Tiring process for you than for Alexander. Second, you will feel great pain becouse you will get more Energy than you can hold, you will be very tired after that and you can die even" he said seriously "If you agree, maybe not only you but kitsunes, shapechangers, Humanoidal monster... Everyone could use this" he said to him "Then I agree for that" Sekho said without confidence "Perfect" and the man left him to find Alexander. Sekho started to think about what happend.

Mizuki was about to question Alexander some more but was cut off when her personal assisyant made his way to the steps that lead up to the throne before bowing down. "My Queen, the river province of our people were under attack..." before he could finish, Mizuki shook her head and stood up from her throne. "Say no more Karo, I want my two best men with me", Karo nodded his head in understanding before leaving to fetch Mizukis personal warriors. "Hiro and Shiro, you guys are to stay here and protect mother and father" the beautiful demon commanded. The twins gave their sister a hug before running up the stairs to their parents room. Then the ptiestess walked out of her palace before transforming into a large pure white kyuubi before running to the direction of the river province as her two guards followed behind her in their own kitsune forms

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Alec was in the room, that had been provided he was using his magic to restock his supply, by multiplying the things the Priestess had provided. He then proceeded to flip through his spell book, until he found the All Seeing Eye spell, he started the incantation and moved his hands making smooth motions through the air, when he finished the spell his eyes went blank and he started to meditate as he used the All Seeing Eye to see what was happening at the river province.

Sekho came after his nap with the kitsune to the room where Aleksander was meditating. "He is busy right now maybe we shouldn't bother him" Sekho said but The kitsune guy sat next to Alec. "Then we will wait until he end what he had to do" He said and he pointed the place in front of him, also next to Alexander. Sekho came and lyied there.

Mizuki arrived at the river province before transoforming back to her prefered humanoid form. Mizukis two guards halted behind her as the Priestess's demon souls walked up to their owner before bowing. "Taurus, Naga, and Haze what happened?" The blue eyed demon questioned her three go to spirits.

After informing their owner the spirits turned back into blu wisps before floating over to Mizuki. The kyuubi made the souls dissapear with a snap of her finger before walking into the town where she found kitsunes that were all suffering from serious wounds, but once she reached the building where one of her trusted advisors worked she was greeted with the horrifying sight of a dead body. "I need a fourth of our trained assasins and trackers searching the whole Eclipse forest right now, we will not stop until all the rouges are begging for mercy at my feet" Mizuki coldly ordered before turning exiting the building. The white haired beauty walked over to a nearby river where she summoned another wisp like soul before placing it in the water. Making sure nobody was looking the female whispered into the water which made the wisp swim away in order to acomplish Misuki's desired task

Sekho was looking around, kitsune in the same time was reading Aleksander's spell book. "I found this, if he will cast this spell on you then it will begin" he said to Sekho "I started to worry about this" he replied to Fox-like "Don't worry, young Drider. Everything will be fine. Maybe if this will work you could help us with that attacks" he said to him then he returned to sit next to Alec.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Alec was awakening from his meditation and heard voices in his room, instinctively he prepared damaging spells and leapt up from his meditation, when he saw the drider he stopped, "What ere you doing in my room, he noticed the spell book had moved, "and why were you looking in my spell book."

Kitsune guy started "Oh we are sorry, it's not his fault. I wanted him to visit you" he said to him. "I saw that you know the spell I wanted to check by using it on this young Drider. Don't worry, I'm allowed to ask you for that" he said to Alexander, Sekho started to think, what he mean by this and then he thought that his friend is lying but he didn't say anything "This is what I had to do to forget about my debt for him" he said in mind then he saw that kitsune ended Talking about how important it is for him and that Sekho agreed to use this spell on him.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Alec examined the spell "if he understands the risks, i would be willing to do this, but it must be in secret" Alec was insistent that no one know that he performed the spell as a lot of warlock thought it was wrong to undo curses. He examined Sekho and said "shall we begin?"

Sekho looked at them, he heard that even after that he can never see what was changed in him and still he could die after that. He still didn't know why this kitsune need him to do this but then he remind himself that Fox like told him that he can help in fight with those attackers "I'm ready for this and I believe in your winsdom and power, Warlock" Drider stated to Alec.

Mizuki followed a hidden bath to a sacred part of the forest that was forbidden due to the fact that it caused creatures to get lost or suddenly die. But Mizuki was willing to risk anything to find a way to stop the attacks, a legend that most monster children heard as a child was the "Legend Of The Desired Power" the legend goes that if they make it to the end of the of the forbidden path then they will be in a room where weapons are mounted on the walls and they will be given a powerful weapon of the rooms choosing. Mizuki herself has never been in that room but her grandfather and grandmother had, thats how the Priestess aquired the two kunais, the female conitnued to follow the path as her long kimono was gently dragged on the dirt path. Mizuki opened her hand as a bright blue flame appeared she then used it as a source of light sense the area around the path suddenly started getting darker and darker. Mizuki was about to chuckle at this easy task when suddenly a creature ran out of the darkness and attempted to attack the heiress but failed miserably when one of Mizukis tails impaled it through the heart, the blue eyed demon continued to walk on the path without a care while casualy taking out evil creatures

Sekho took his place and prepared he got prepered to that spell. He lyied on the floor and he was waiting for them. Kitsune was thinking about something then he looked at the Aleksander and asked "Can we begin with this already, I think that we are ready" Fox like said.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Alec said "let us begin", he looked at the book and started to cast the spell he checked if the spell needed any potions and saw that only one thing was needed, he turned to the kitsune and said "grab me that witches tongue will you" he then continued to speak the words of the incantation the spell, held the Drider in place as Alec waited for the ingredient.

When kitsune gived Alec The witch tongue, Sekho felt pain already. He was thinking that if in hell he could take even more pain then he wanted never die to come there and check "Aaaaagh, Don't stop. There is nothing to worry about" he said but he felt in different way.

Once Mizuki reached the end of the dark path, she saw two large golden doors which she pushed open to reveal a giant golden ro filled with different types of weapons. The beautiful priestess did as the legend stated which was to stand in the middle of the room and close her eyes. When she opened her eyes again all the weapons dissapeared except for a large and beautiful hand fan with a golden handle. The blue eyed female walked over to the fan before gently picking it up. "Hmmm intresting choice room, Im a bit confused but every weapon has its speacialty" Mizuki mummbled before leaving the room with the large hand fan in hand. Once the female exited the two large golden doors the doors themselves vanished and she was suddenly back at the beggining of the path. The female gave a shrug before walking back to the river village and borrowing a horse which she rode to her palace.

Once at the palace, Mizuki got off the horse before asking a maid to take care of it. The priestess entered the palace as her servants all gave the beautiful girl a bow. "M'lady your assasins and warriors are ready" her assistant informed. Mizuki nodded her head before sitting down on her throne, ready to give her orders

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Alec knelt down and started to cast the next part of the spell, his hands were glowing and he the tongue and turned it into a drink he then held the drink to the Sekho's lips and said "you must drink this it will help with the pain but also it is part of the spell." He turned to the kitsune "would you mind keeping watch in case anyone comes". He then turned back to the Sekho.

Sekho drunk as Alec said and Kitsune left them and was nearby to the door. Sekho still felt big pain but now he was able to hold on.
Kitsune in the same time was speaking with someone "... Then I did what you asked for, can you give me my money then" he asked "their Warlock must finish the spell and maybe we will give you what you wanted... We really want add him to our mercenaries" the someone said and he left kitsune alone.

"I want a fourth of our army protecting the river province and one half protects the maple province and then the rest can choose for themselves" Mizuki ordered. "But my Queen you previously told me to make sure all the guards that choose to defend the palace must defend your parents and you brothers, who is going to protect you?" The male kitsune questioned. "Who am I?.." Mizuku questioned in a terrifying and low voice, "Your Queen Mizuki Kitsura, High Priestess of the Eclipse Forest, the Great Kyuubi riencarnation, and one of the most powerful creatures here" the assistant stated with pride. "Thats right, Im Mizuki Kitsura the only existing Kyuubi so far" Mizuku arrogantly said as she started to fan herself with the new fan she recieved from the golden room. "Now deploy the troops, I want all the the kitsune villages protected" Mizuki ordered. Her assistant nodded his head before leaving the throne room to inform the generals to go.

Mizuki could hear the loud and synchronized marches of her troops as they left the palace, heading for the villages Mizuki ordered them to protect

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Alec finished the spell and began to clear away his things, he then using his magic sent a slip of paper with a note saying <I would like to borrow some men to go on a search for an item of magical importance.> to Mizuki, he then turned to pack a bag of essentials. He grabbed some ingredients and his spell book and started to leave the room.

Sekho was sitting on his chair, wait...sitting? He didn't remember how he did it but he actually did when he stood up then he couldn't sit again, he left the room and the palace. After that he saw a note <Sekho, lets meet nearby the palace, Suge>

Mizukis assistant rushed into the throne room as Mizuki folded her fan before looking at her assistant with a bored expression. "High Priestess, the princess...t-they followed the guards!" Her assistant. Mizuki calmly nodded her head before elegantly standing from her throne. The Priestess walked down the steps that lead from her throne as her maids and servants suddenly felt calm in the mere precense of their future Queen, sense Mizuki naturally gave off that aura of calmness and a brave aura of a naturall leader.

Mizuki rushed out of the palace in Kyuubi form as she followed the scent of her brother as one of her tails held her fan. Once she reached the troup where her brothers were the female instantly transformed back into her usual form, the beautiful demon walked over to her two brothers with her large fan in hand as her long kimno dragged on the floor. Once the twins saw their sisters eyes turn from their bautiful blue to a frightning Yellow, theh new they were gonna be in big trouble

Sekho came to place to meet Suge but he found something else, He saw a guy who was standing nearby to the dead lizardfolk. "What's happend here, answer me" Said Sekho angry. "Oh, You ask why there is a dead body... Well, I came here to do my work, I took a money and now I came here to kill princess family, nothing personal" he answered "You don't have any problem with that, do you. Or maybe you are the one of servants, I would never think that someone from my Race could be a bodyguard of the Royal" The guy said to him "But you look like... Normal Dark Elf..." Sekho said when he finally found out "Oh we are the from the same,cursed race" he said and then from his back he revealed 6 spider's legs ended with claws "I'm weakened and you also... But you can't use this" and he attacked Sekho.

"Shiro and Hiro, you literally disobeyed my orders and you know how I feel about that" Mizuki growled out. "Big sis...w-we didn't mean to make you angry it's just that we feel as you treat us like baby's because we aren't as powerful as you" Shiro stated as Mizukis eyes returned to their normal blue color. "Hiro...Shiro, I don't treat you guys that way because your bot as strong as me...I actually do it because you guys are my younger brothers and I baby you two because I just don't like the fact that your getting older" Mizuki informed.

"Well now that were here we might as well help fight" The priestess stated as she placed a hand on each of the twins heads. "You boys still have the kunais I gave you?" Mizuki questioned as Hiro and Shiro nodded their heads. "Well dont lose them sense they will help you in battle" Mizuki ordered before leading the boys to a nearby river. "Sense nothing is attacking...how about I show you how to use your powers" the blue eyed beauty suggested as the twins smiled sense their parents wouldnt teach them how to use their powers

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Alec wondered into the woods, he had left a note in his room explaining that he had gone looking for a magic staff. As he walked he met a group of elves and asked if they would join him as protection. They agreed so the group headed into a temple. As soon as they entered the first part of the temple, one of the elves fell in a pit. His group made its way through the temple, by the end, Alec was the only renainrem survivor, he grabbed the staff and teleported out of the cave an back into the woods. He examined the staff, it was said to give him elemental powers. He heard a sound and shot an ice spike killing a goblin thief. Satisfied he began to head back to the palace.

Battle was over "Oh, You aren't look good. Do you need something. Heh, I expected something more from you but now you can slowly dying" the Drider said he cut a few trees and they fell at the Sekho. "Goodbye, I have to kill an interesting Family so I hope you are grateful that I killed you next to your friend" and he left him.

For what seemed lik hours the siblings headed back to the palace sense nothing intresting was really happening back with the troops. Once the three Kitsura siblings reached the palace they instantly walked out to one of the large training fields.

As both Shiro and Hiro took attempts to atleast land ome hit on their older sistef they instantly failed as their gently blocked all of their attacks with her tails. "Mizuki thats cheating!" The twins screamed. "Alls fair in a fight" Mizuki informed as her usual monotone voice dissapeared and wss replaced with a bright and teasing tone.

Sekho stood up and he threw away the trees, he felt angry and worried. That guy was going to the palace and he could kill everyone inside... But He knew that he is nothing for that Drider then he tried to use the same power as him "he was weakened, So I also schould change myself like him" he thought then he tried to do this. He started changing his Spider body and first 2 legs changed into normal Dark Elf legs and the six others came on his back. He felt big pain after wounds and magic, he was tired but he also felt that he can stop this guy now. He needed to hurry, becouse he felt that he cant stay in this for a long time.

In the same time mercenary Drider reached the palace gate and he killed Guardians who were there "I schould start with princess parents, probably she is with brother's now and I don't need to fight with two Young kitsunes and their powerfull sister"