• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Character Teams

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Since I know some of you are into this, have you ever created a team in the GB games that was an exact replica of either an anime characters, RP/fanfic character, or manga character? If so, how'd they fair out?

I know I've debated slapping together a team based on Ash's but I never had the effort to do it. Ditto goes for some of my characters from RP/Fanfics. I tend to go the opposite way, though, and base RP characters on my GB teams :)

Anyways, feel free to post movesets a long with the Pokemon but it's not necessary. You'd never be restricted to four moves in the anime/manga anyways.

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
I had Ash's team on Yellow once.

My Ruby Team was more or less my RP team before I restarted and once in Gold I aimed to make a team out of just the Pokemon I picked from my collection of the little figures.

My RP team, though, is basically the most successfull one and will undoubtedly make a return on Emerald to take on Battle Frontier.