1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Character Teams

Discussion in 'Pokémon Games Discussion' started by Linkachu, Feb 2, 2005.

1. Linkachu

Linkachu Hero of Pizza
    Staff Member Administrator

Since I know some of you are into this, have you ever created a team in the GB games that was an exact replica of either an anime characters, RP/fanfic character, or manga character? If so, how'd they fair out?

I know I've debated slapping together a team based on Ash's but I never had the effort to do it. Ditto goes for some of my characters from RP/Fanfics. I tend to go the opposite way, though, and base RP characters on my GB teams :)

Anyways, feel free to post movesets a long with the Pokemon but it's not necessary. You'd never be restricted to four moves in the anime/manga anyways.

2. Doctor Oak

Staff Member Overlord

I had Ash's team on Yellow once.

My Ruby Team was more or less my RP team before I restarted and once in Gold I aimed to make a team out of just the Pokemon I picked from my collection of the little figures.

My RP team, though, is basically the most successfull one and will undoubtedly make a return on Emerald to take on Battle Frontier.