• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Character | Creation (Discussion/Sign-Ups)

So your character, Blank, comes from The Blank... That's not confusing at all.

Looks good. But as per the rules, I'll need a sample of your previous RP work to see whether or not you're ready to join.

Here's one from one of my old roleplays. I don't roleplay much these days but I don't think I've changed too much.
The sun was shining, the sky was azure-blue. Allen was in a plane, first-class, and right now he was soaring over the pacific ocean which was now a pale teal. It seemed as nothing could go wrong.
"The pilot's left the cockpit without autopilot on! We're going to crash!" someone had screamed, causing a mad frenzy amongst the first class seats. Allen, himself, was very reserved and kept his panic to himself. Now most of the people were staring at him like,'We're about to die! Do something at least!'
"There is no need for panic, we've crashed into the sea, and most of us can swim so, we'll survive," he said calmly.

I don't think you understand what I wrote.. Jay was looking at a man with two creations. :p So I looked at you, then the man with two creations.

So everyone, I'm actually planning on rebooting this RP for the holiday season at the very least. Would anyone be interested in coming back for another go at this?

I know I already answered this question, but yES PLEASE COUNT ME IN I LOVE THIS TOO MUCH EEE!!!

Also I'm really really happy that I'm not seeing any Couthern Italy quote in that spoiler heckles ye.

*gulp*

I- I suppose I could be interested, though I'd need to get myself off of being sick since I've been ill quite a bit lately...

*Letterman spells out the word Help after using letter cannon*

I'd like to join! **NOTE THAT I DID THIS BEFORE SEEING ANY PAGES AFTER THE FIRST ONE**
Name: Cloud Swift(Goes by Cloudy)
Appearance: Cloudy has blue eyes and pink hair, which she keeps up in a ponytail using a blue bow with her bangs often coming over her right eye. She wears a blue hoodie, denim shorts, pink leggings, and purple boots with pink faux fur at the top, tying the outfit together with a pair of blue-and-black goggles and a pink scarf. For a reference, take this(I drew it, so I can post it)
Skill: Both a writer and an artist.
Characters: Ashley Sparks, Ari Cloud, Ranger(WOW, I just realized that I need to start making more male characters lmfao and apparently I have a thing for ponytails...?)
Extra: Cloudy often dreams of having air-related powers, hence why two of her Characters have them. She also bases aspects of their outfits after things she owns or sees on people in real life. And picklefishlips.

Name: Ashley Sparks
Class: Mage?
Sub-Class Fighter?
Appearance: Ashley has curly, bright red hair that she keeps in a ponytail and bright blue eyes. She wears a blue hoodie, jeans, and blue sneakers.
Powers: Pyrokinesis and air manipulation.
Skills: Fireball(shooting fire, any kind and not just fireballs), Levitate(moving objects/people with her air manipulation), Flight(flying, duh), Flaming Strikes(igniting her hands/feet for close combat)
Special: Firenado(exactly what it sounds like--a tornado with fire. Only happens when she's in a serious situation or when she loses control)
Stats: ATK: 4, DEF: 3, SPD: 4, SKL: 3, MAG: 4, TEC: 3, INTL: 4
Extra: picklefishlips

Name: Ari Cloud
Class: Fighter
Sub-Class: Mage?
Appearance: Ari has green eyes and very long black hair with a pink streak through it that she wears in a ponytail. She wears magenta-and-black goggles, a pink scarf, a short aviator jacket open over a pink tank top, black pants, and pink boots.
Powers: She is the Elemental Master of Wind
Skills: Spinjitzu(since I can't really explain it well, LET'S QUOTE WIKIPEDIA: "manifests as an elemental spinning movement faster than any normal fighting style" All of the Ninja in Ninjago have this ability), Soaring(flying), Bow(using her signature weapon, the crossbow), PSI Attack(boosting her punches and kicks with pneumatic-esque force)
Special: Hurricane(creates an unbelievably intense hurricane)
Stats: ATK: 4, DEF: 3, SPD: 5, SKL: 5, MAG: 3, TEC: 2, INTL: 3
Extra: Ari is a Ninjago OC(hence the Spinjitzu). Picklefishlips.

Name: Ranger
Class: Mage?
Appearance: Ranger has black hair that she wears in a ponytail. She wears a red sweater with two yellow stripes on it, a sleeveless lab coat open over top of said sweater, denim shorts, black boots, and an orange bow tie. Ranger wears some unique goggles, with one red lens, one yellow one, and an orange band and nosepiece.
Powers: None(other than her ability to enchant weapons and brew potions)
Skills: Pickaxe(she uses her pickaxe to fight), Projectile(throwing a rock, chunk of ice, or something else), Potion Brew(exactly what it sounds like), Potion Use(exactly what it sounds like--drinking a potion or splashing it at an opponent)
Special: (undetermined)
Stats: ATK: 2, DEF: 3, SPD: 2, SKL:4 , MAG: 5, TEC: 2, INTL: 5
Extra: She is a Minecraft Story Mode OC(I'm unashamed, fight me) and has a black-and-white pet cat and a green parrot, named Nina and Pedro respectively. Picklefishlips

Well, uh... the RP is kinda dead. We're discussing plans for a reboot. When I make the discussion thread for that one, though, I'll definitely tag you in it! My only piece of advice is maybe don't make characters based off of licensed series. References and such are fine but it's best to not just use your OCs from that series.

Okay...I guess I could probably tweak Ari a bit so I don't have the Spinjitzu thing, but I really don't see that much of an issue with Ranger's--just that she can do a real-world thing like enchanting and the potions she makes are like the ones in Minecraft. Would that be alright?