• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Character Consultant!

So, I have a lot of fun creating characters, so I'm going to do just that! So I'm creating a thread to where you can send me characters you are unsatisfied with, Characters you want to improve, or Characters you just want me to rank!

So my Character Consultant thread is going to work this way, I will state who I have currently who are asking for help. If you wish to have a Character consulted and I already have two people, you will be put into a queue. Once it is your time, then I will help ya out!

I will Rank the current state of Characters using this scale. If your character falls into F Rank, please add more to your character for me to work with.

F Rank: Little to no thought put into the character.

E Rank: Some Thought put into Character. Lacking General Personality, Backstory, Current, and Future.

D Rank: Small amount of time put into Character. Contains General Personality, but may not be good. Lacking in Backstory and Future.

C Rank: Decent Amount of time put into Character. Contains General Personality, Backstory, and Current. Usually lacking in future.

B Rank: Usually a weeks worth of time put into Character. Contains Detailed Personality, description of Characters looks, Backstory and Current.

A Rank: Usually two weeks worth of time put into Character. Contains A Detailed Personality, Detailed Description, Detailed Backstory, Detailed Current, and Detailed Future.

If you are accepted into my Character Consultant, You will send me a personal message in this format. You may leave some things missing, but have enough for something for me to work with. Note I will not be making your character, I simply give Idea's that your character will fit in well with. You will re-write your character at the end of the consultant for my final Rank. If you wish to continue, then you be put back into the Cycle.

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Backstory:
Current:
Future:
Long-Term Goal:

(For Characters with Pokemon)
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Backstory: