• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Canza Island Adventure

Shades confusion kicked in, as he flew around trying to peck the air when all of a sudden the Axew came out of nowhere and used its tusks to hit Shade 2 times. Shade flew down struggling to catch his breath after that attack. "Shade, use Dark Pulse to cancel out that Hex!" Dark yelled. Shade looked over to see the Litwick using Hex. Shade cawed a mighty cry before shooting a Dark Pulse straight in front of the Pikachu. *BAM* A giant explosion settled the battlefield as the two attacks connected. Dark stared intently at the Axew and Litwick. Dark flashbacked to the pokedex entry. LITWICK THE FIRE/GHOST TYPE. Dark plotted a plan. "Hey Barney, make your Pikachu deal with the Axew, SHADE USE NIGHT SHADE ON LITWICK!" Shade moved with lightning speed towards the Litwick.

Cáscara Olas

Previously IExistToo
"Tackle attack go." The white knight yelled as his Poochyena rammed into Jonas (The Shuppet) but to his dismay the Poochyena fazed through.
"Shadow sneak now!" Sebastian commanded as Jonas attacked the Poochyena.
"Snarl Nickit, now!" The other knight yelled as Nickit leaped into the air and attacked. Both attacks landed directly but Nickit's attack only did half damage and Jonas was mostly unfazed by the attack. As the first knight returned his Poochyena to their pokéball the second one growled frustrated at the Shuppet.
"Mud shot now." The Nickit launched balls of mud into the air as Jonas adopted a fighting stance. Jonas dodged most of them easily but a few still hit and Jonas took heavy damage.
"C'mon Jonas we can still do this. Use shadow sneak." Jonas put the last of his energy into this attack and the Nickit was down.
"W, What. How did you defeat us?" The first knight said in disbelief.
"Whatever we should get out of here before somebody sees." The second exclaimed before the knights left the scene. Even though they had won Jonas had taken heavy damage and Sebastian rushed him to the Pokemon centre.

A plume of intense smoke covered the battlefield for a while. Aevis coughed a little and the smoke petered out, revealing Litwick, who had just been struck by a Night Shade.

Aevis focused on Litwick's flame. He knew that the flame was a good indicator of health, and it seemed like Litwick took the hit better than expected, despite the weakness to Ghost.

"Alright!" Aevis called over to Litwick. "Hypnosis, on Shade!"

This move was a move that Litwick hadn't quite perfected yet, so Litwick was thrilled at the thought of its Trainer, usually a cautious person, doing something so unorthodox.

Litwick smirked maniacally and made eye contact with Shade, leering devilishly as its eyes expanded and glowed a brilliant magenta.

(OOC: noooo plz dont die thread *chants revival incantation*)

Last edited:
(OOC: I am so sorry for being inactive I recently went on holiday and somehow ended up losing my entire suitcase!! Don't worry I have all of my belongings back and I went be making that mistake anymore)

"Axew use dragon claw once again on Pikachu." Drago called out.

Axew's tusks grew a coral orange and tried to connect with Pikachu.