• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Can haz help?

So, I have been playing pokemon for a while but only recently started playing with a competitive mindset. This being said i'm still a bit hazy on certain things in the meta game. I'm making this thread so that when I have a question I can throw it out to you lovely people.

well for my first question what is the difference between the choice items? (scarf, band, or specs)

...sorry in advance KoL if this is the wrong place for this topic. I didn't really know where it would fit

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
Games Discussion would indeed be the right place for this topic since it isn't about movesets specifically. (TAKE NOTE EVERYONE ELSE WHO SEES THIS!)

The difference between the three items is simply the stats that they each raise. Choice Band raises your Attack by 50%, Choice Specs raises Sp.Attack by 50% and Choice Scarf raises Speed by 50%. All three have the same lockdown effect on your movesets.