• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Camp Koko

Laura walked outside of her cabin to explore the area. Drake, the Jango-o, walked beside her. A person with a Mawile got her attention. "Hey, look at that. A fairy steel type. Wouldn't be your easiest battle." The shiny pokemon shook it's head, wanting to take it on. "Really, maybe later."

Jake looked at him and saw his head bleeding as he said. "Yeah, I think I Do." Jake said as went threw his bag for a bit and pulled out and Band-Aid and gave it to him and said. " Maybe we should battle again another time. I bet Zorua would love that." Jake said as Zorua Growled Mawile.

Mawile put the Band-Aid on Sam "Thanks, Hey Scyther you put toll on me" Mawile waved her arm at Zorua "Maw,Maw"(Would you stop acting like a dog?) Scyther Lifted his Scythe "Scy,Scy?"(Would you like to fight me?)

After his meeting with Moss, Jacob Kept exploring the camp, and eventually headed to his Cabin, when he arrived there, he said
"Well, this looks nice!"
"Vee!"
"Yeah yeah, I know you are Hungry, I'll make something inside." So went they in, Went to one bed, Placed Jacob's Stuff on it(Although he took out the things he normally used for cooking)And started to make some of Haun Jr.'s favourite food, Sushi.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
Bubbles wanted to explore more, and forgot about having to stay close to James. He noticed there were steps leading from the side of the balcony down to the ground. He didn't like stairs, as they were hard to get down for him, but he managed to climb down them. He was now outside the cabin. He hopped all the way to the front of the cabin, and then continued on. He noticed more cabins. He wanted to go in the red one, because it was closer. He hopped to the door and pushed it open. He looked inside. The cabin looked the same. There was someone in the cabin making food. He hopped up to them and waved.. "Froakie!"

((By the way, @Fraseandchico , Bubbles went inside of your cabin :p ))

Jacob Looked at the Froakie that had just jumped up to the table he was making Sushi at, So he waved back, and said
"Hi Little Guy, What you doing here? Do you want some sushi too?" He said this while smiling, and Haun Jr. Jumped up to the table as well, and said
"Eev!" (Hello, Nice to meet you! I'm Haun Jr.!) He said.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
Bubbles shook his head. He had never heard of Sushi, and didn't feel like trying whatever it could be. He turned to the Evee. "Froakie. (Hello there.)" Bubbles kinda wanted to go back, but he was dragged into a conversation, and so stayed put. Bubbles suddenly remembered about James. Oh, he'll be fine. I mean, nothing will happen to him at all here.

Last edited:
Zoura Ignored Mawile and looked at the Sycther a bit confused and said. "Zor Zorua? (are you Talking to me?)" Jake then Looked at Sam's Scyther and said. "Mabye we can Battle so you can get to See how good your Scyther is a Battling?" Jake said hoping he would say yes.

Sam looked at Scyther "You up for it?", Scyther thought "Scy Scy!" Sam got up "Mawile cheer me on okay!" Mawile nodded, Scyther got in front of Sam "You can make first move"

"Okay! But i'm not using Zorua Though." Jake said as His Litwick Jumped off Of Jake's Shoulder and onto the Battle field and his Zorua Jumped out of his Arms ad moved away from the Battle as Jake said. "Okay! Litwick use Fire Spin!" Jake said as a Ring of Fire surrounded Sycther.

Scyther looked around he crunched his teeth "Okay try fly out that ring and use cut" Scyther flew up hoping to get out then used cut, "Scy Scy"(Got ya now!)

Haun Jr smiled at the Froakie, and said
"Vee!"(What's your name?) while Jacob just smiled and started adding some berries to the sushi. as well as starting to make a milkshake made of Rainbow Beans.

the Cut Went right threw Litwick doing no Damage as Jake said. "Did you forget? Normal type moves don't affect Ghost Types." Jake said as he then Said. "Now Litwick Use Inferno!" Jake said as a Huge wave of Fire went to Sycther.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
"Froak. Kie-kie. (Bubbles, but I don't call myself that.)" Bubbles started to feel tired and bored. "Froakie. (I haven't really given myself a name.)

James was starting to get anxious. "Uhh, I'll be back soon." He started to look for Bubbles.

Scyther got hit pretty bad, "Darn, okay use bite" Scyther opened his mouth and dashed towards litwick at quick "Please hit Please hit!" Sam thought, Mawile clenched her fist "Maw,Maw"(Come on!)

Litwick was hit and was damaged pretty bad, but got up as Jake said. "Litwick! Are you okay!?" Jake's litwick looked at Sycther with a Serious face as Jake said. "Litwick! Use Inferno Again!" Jaue said as another wave of fire went towards Sycther.

"Not today!, Scyther dodge it then use night slash" Scyther flew up in the air then came down like a meteor holding his scyth, Sam had clenched his fist he had litlle back up if this backfired on him

(Scyther's egg move s nightslash i ment to say that instead of bite)

Night slash hit litwick badly as litwick was knocked out. Jake looked at Sam and said. "That was an Awesome Battle!" Jake said happily as he then went to litwick and grabbed hit and used a Max Revive On litwick as he then Tossed a Potion to Sam as he said. "Here, Catch!"

Sam caught it "Thanks!" Scyther felt better after the potion "Scyyyyther"(Ahh, that feels better) Mawile pumped her fist "Maw"(Yes!) Scyther walked up to Litwick "Scy Scyther"(Nice battle your feirce!) Scyther smiled, Sam walked up to Jake "That was close one, Iḿ sure if Scyther didn't avoid that inferno he would'vev been knocked out!" Sam pulled out his hand

Moss was looking around the cabin and found a empty fish tank in the closet. He picked it up and manged to get it over to the table. As he was setting up the fish tank, he looked around the room. "Um, James, I don't see your Froakie." he was still setting up the fish tank when he said, "That Froakie must be mischievous." a few minutes later the fish tank was finished. "Ok then, go Jasmine." and the Luvdisc came out, and fell into the tank.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
"Oh, he is. He couldn't of wandered to far..." James started to feel anxious without Bubbles. "Bubbles! Where are you?" He started to yell out, walking around the cabin. Bubbles was not to be seen. "He's not here. Where could he have gone? He stepped out onto the balcony. He noticed that at the bottom of the stairs, there were foot prints clearly belonging to Bubbles, as the foot prints only had two toes. He started to follow the foot prints.

"Well, Zander is pretty low on energy so, go Zander." and the magnemite came out. "OK, just a sec." and Moss put some plug-like things on the magnemite's magnets. Electricity came up the wires after Moss pluged the plugs in and it recharged Zander. Moss went in to the kitchen and looked for some food.
A few minutes later...
"Darn, no food. Well good thing I brought my own." he went to his backpack (which is more like a small suitcase). "Good, lettuce, bread, tomatoes, mayonnaise, cheese, turkey, and my homemade pie." he grabbed all the ingredients and started to make some sandwiches to notice, James was gone. "Huh, he better went to find Bubbles." and he continued making the sandwiches.

Litwick Smiled at Sam's Scyther as Jake Picked Up litwick so It could Hop Back on his Shoulder as Jake Shook Sam's Hand and said. "Yeah, Maybe the Next time i Battle you i Might Win!" Jake said Happily As his Zorua Looked at Sycther and Used his Ability to make himself Look Like the real one.

Scyther looked at the other Scyther, he raised his foot and tried kick him " Scy, Scyther Scy "(I REALLY hate imposters), Mawile laughed really hard "Maw Maw!"(That's was you get!), "Scyther, Scy"(Sorry maybe you should just stick to yourself), "Yeah maybe you will iḿ go head back to my cabin and rest iḿ feeling quite tired "

Zorua Growled at Scyther and Mawile as he turned back into his normal form as Jake picked His Zorua up as he said. "Well, Bye!" Jake said as he walked off. after walking around for a bit as he found his Cabin. he unlocked the door and walked inside and saw a Girl already watching TV and knew he was his room mate as he walked over to her and said. "Hey Their! I'm Jake, Whats you name?" Jake said Happily.

Sam waved "See ya!", he went to his cabin, he opened the door to the bed room, "Well i guess these are taken so i'll use this one!" Sam layed down bed quietly drifted to sleep, Mawile retured Scyther for Sam then layed at the edge of his bed