• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Camp Koko

Sakura got off the bus. "Vee, Poppy, come on out!" Said Sakura as she threw up their pokeballs and blue light exploded from them. "Lio!" Said Poppy landing perfectly while Vee fell on her face. They both hopped on her head. She walked over to the front desk and got her room key. She headed over to her cabin and opened the door. Inside was divided into quadrants. One was a kitchen, One was an open area that had a sliding glass door which led to a balchony which had a view of the beach. One quadrant was a living area with a couch, coffee table and a tv for daily information. The last quadrant is a bedding area with 3 beds.

Sam got out of the bus, as soon as he did he felt the great air around him, "This is amazing!" Mawhile slowly followed behide him "Maw, Maw!" Sam proceeded to the front desk and gotten him room key " Hmmmm, Now where to go.... must be over there " Mawhile followed slowly behide

Once Jake got off the Bus, He was Happy that he could finally Move around again as he Released his Pokemon. A litwick That Went Onto His shoulder As soon as he was released and a Zorua. Jake then went to the front Desk and got his Cabin key. As he started walking around looking for the Cabins, he saw a Boy with a Mawhile. Jake went over to him to say Hi as Zorua used Its Illusion to make Himself look a Mawhile, as Jake Poked him on the Back and said. "Hi Their!"

Laura stepped out of the bus with her Jangmo-o. "So, we're here. I was told we're in the Koko cabin." She stepped up to the desk and got her key for the Koko cabin. The two ran off to their cabin. Opening the door, a person was standing. "Nice place. TV for information?" She asked herself.

Sue was already watching TV when she saw some other kids in front of their cabins.

Nice, everyone seems to arrive at the same time.

Unfortunately for her, there was no sign that another team Lele members would come soon. Well, at least she had the cabin all for herself.

Sam jumped "Oh!, Hey how it going heh my names Sam yours?" Mawile looked at the other Mawile "Maw Mawile!"(That looks just like me!) Mawile got really spooked and stood close to Sam

Jake smiled Brightly as he said. "Nice too meet you Sam! I'm Jake!" Jake said as he Picked up His Zorua That looked like Sam's Mawhile as he said . "That's enough Zorua." Jake said as Zorua Changed back to it normal Form, Snickering.

"Wow this place looks wonderful!" Said Sakura. (OOC: By the way the cabins have color schemes. Koko is yellow etc.) Popplio ran over to a bed and pointed to it. "Wanna stay in that one?" "Pop!" "I'll take that as a yes!" Said Sakura as she put her messenger bag on it. "We have a few cabin mates. Do you guys want to go out and meet them?" Said Sakura. Poppy shook her head no and started jumping on the bed. "Okay Vee let's go!" Said Sakura. She head out the door and saw two guys. "Hello!" Said Sakura.

"Nice to meet you too!, iḿ headed towards that cabn over there" Sam pointed to Sakura's cabin "Is that your cabin aswell?"Mawile clapped her bigger mouth at Zorua "Maw Maw"(Back away) She growled

"Well... I don't really know yet. Even though I got my Key." Jake said as His Zorua Jumped out of Jake's Arm and Landed in front of Mawhile as he Used his Ability and Went back to looking like a Mawhile as Snapped the Bigger mouth at Sam's Mawhile almost hitting it saying. "Maw maw (Try me.)

Eevee got scared of what was about to happen. "Vee vee?(Could you two please calm down)" Said Eevee nervously. "My name is Sakura. I'm on team Koko!" Said Sakura. "There's a kitchen in the cabin ,so would you guys mind if I made you lunch?"

Sam looked at Sakura, " Oh hey! " He waved his hand and smiled, Mawile had enough and used iron head and dashed towards Zorua for teasing her,after she was planning to use bite

Jake's Zorua Went Flying as its illusion Wore off as Zorua Charged at Mawhile using Quick attack as Jake said. "Zorua! Stop it! You at a Type disadvantage!" Jake said as he back up.

Mawile opended her back mouth letting Zorua run right into it then crush it, Sam noticed the commotion,"Mawile stop!"But she didn't, She stood firm not stopping for anything.

Eevee got really scared then used a very loud hyper voice. "EEEEVEE!" screamed eevee. "Eevee return!" said Sakura as she pulled out it's pokeball. "Sorry, Vee get's like that when she gets really sad or scared." Said Sakura. "Anyway about lunch at my place, Yes or no?" said Sakura.

tears started coming from Zorua's eyes as he was Fake Tears. He even started limping to make it look real. Jake then noticed the Girl as he walked over to her and said. "Sure! I'd love that! I'll even help of you don't mind." Jake said happily .

" Y-yeah" Sam said as he felt his ears bleed,Mawile fell down caused from Eevee "Maw"(Not-cool). Sam scooped up Mawile "I guess we should go then, heh?" He walked towards Team Kokoś cabin

Jake Picked up His Zorua as it tried Getting out of Jake's Arm so he can continue his battle with Mawhile but soon gave up. Jake then walked inside as he said. "Wow! This place is nice!" Jake said as he then walked into the kitchen with his Zorua and Litwick on the contour.

Sakura walked into the kitchen. "I know exactly what to cook! Curry Buns!" said Sakura as she got the ingredients from the fridge. She made curry, wrapped, breaded and fried the curry. She also made spicy malasadas for a snack. She also completed the meal with pinap juice. It took around 50 minutes to cook but she finished. "Alright, Feel free to dig in!" said Sakura as she put plates on the table.

Laura sat in her section of Koko cabin. Her head perked up when she heard a commotion outside. The girl scooped up her shiny Jangmo-o in her arms and stepped out to see them. The smell of food washed over her, but Laura recently ate. "Who's cooking out here?"

Jake started eating as he said. "Its really good! Thanks for making it!" Jake said as His Pokemon way some of the Good and agreed WIth Jake As Zorua Glared at Sam's Mawhile.

Sam ate his eye's brighted, "This is sooo good!", Mawile loved it she chewed down on so much food and she even threw food at Zorua and then she looked away make sure he didn't know it was her

Jake's Zorua Growled as he Licked the food off his face. Jake soon was done with his food, Jake Walked over to Sam as he said. "It seems like our Pokemon Never actually finished their battle from early. And it seems like Zorua still what s to battle. So, you wanna battle?" Jake said as Zorua was trying to get out of Jake's arm , Growling.

"Sure if could be very useful for the two of us" Mawile got in front of Sam and stook her touge out on Zorua, "Okay Sam first battle here you got win this!"

"Okay! Lets go then!" Jake said Running outside and Letting Zorua Free of his Arms as he landed on the ground Ready to Battle. Zorua was even using Scary face at Mawhile, growling.

"Okay!" Mawile got get to fight, She snapped her bigger jaw at Zorua, "You can make the first move if you like" Sam whisperd to Mawile, she nodded she turned around and got ready

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
James missed the busses, so his mom had to drive him to the camp, which took forever. Once they had arrived, his mom waved him goodbye, and James and Bubbles stepped out of the car. "Bye mom." James said before the car drove off. He didn't quite know where he was, but he spotted cabins. He took out a piece of paper, which said that he belonged to Team Fini. He noticed that his cabin was quite far away. "Okay then, let's go Bubbles." Bubbles nodded, and hopped onto James's shoulder.

Jacob Had Already arrived at the camp by the time this was all happening, was told his Cabin, Team Bulu. He Was Halfway to the cabin, when he said to Haun Jr
"Y'know what? How about we Explore the camp, old friend?"
"Vee!" So they Started to explore.

Moss was late because he missed the bus, and his dad's truck was at the auto shop, so he had to ride his bike. Moss arrived breathless with Zander (Magnemite) and following him. "Good, Zander we made it," and he looked around the camp breathing hard. He went over to the front desk and got a team Fini cabin key. He looked around again and went over to a boy with a Eevee. "Hi, my name is Moss. I just got here, and I'm Just wondering, do you have any water?"

Last edited:

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
"I wonder who else will be in our cabin, Bubbles." James kept walking. "Fro." Bubbles didn't know either. It doesn't seem like anyone is even in my cabin. James ended up at the cabin. He opened the door and stepped inside. Bubbles jumped off of James's shoulder onto the wooden floor. It seemed to be divided into quadrants. James noticed a TV, and a couch. He sat down on the couch. "Well, we are here, now." James put his stuff down. "Fro-kie!" Bubbles was excited to finally be at the camp.

Jacob turned around, and saw a boy with a Magnemite greeting him and asking if he had any water, so he replied
"Hi! um, My name is Jacob Blano, This is my partner Haun jr!" He pulled out a bottle of water, and said "Here you go. you asked for one." He passed it to Moss.

Mawile decided not to battle anymore, Sam scratched the back of his head "Guess She doesn't want fight anymore" Mawile looked towards camp Fini, "So you want go there to meet other people", They walked to Cabin Fini and felt little cut on his face "What.. er I think it came from over there. .." He saw the bush move, "Maybe it's a new Pokemon!".

He looked into the bush, he moved away before the cut him "That was too close!" He took out his special Sam ball, While Mawile got ready to fight, A Scyther jumped out and tried cut Mawile but she lured him with bite, Scyther wouldn't give up though he retaliated with cut but Mawile dodged swiftly "Now!, Iron head!" She did so knocking Scyther out. "Now Pokeball go!" It shaked three times, Click!. "Yes!" Sam sat down aswell as Mawile beside him They high fived

"Thank you!" he got a Pokeball and an injured Luvdisc came out. He got the water and poured it on the Luvdisc. The Water-type opened its eyes. "Good you're awake." Moss picked up the Luvdisk, and said to Jacob, "Thank you so much, on my way here I fought some people with red R's, and they beat the crap out of Jasmine, my Luvdisc." he sighed. "Well thanks again." he returned Jasmine and decided to just go to his cabin. when he got to the cabin he got his key to open the door, to find it was unlocked, so he went inside to find a boy with a Froakie. "Um... Are you on Team Fini?" he asked.

Last edited:

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
"Uh, yeah." James responded. Bubbles jumped up and waved at the other trainer. "Just got here." James stood up. "I don't know what we are supposed to be doing." Bubbles jumped up on to James's shoulder, smiling.

"Me neither. Anyway, my name is Moss" after he said his name he walked around the cabin looking for a fish tank. "Is there a fish tank in this cabin?" he walked around the cabin again. "Because my Luvdisc would need it."

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
"Mine's James. Nice to meet ya'. And no, I do not know if there is a fish tank here. There must be." James replied. "Well, I haven't quite explored the cabin yet." Bubbles jumped back down and started to wander through the cabin, but Bubbles wouldn't wander too far. He was just bored and had nothing to do.

zorua was shocked that Mawhile didn't want to battle anymore, but then went back to Jake. Jake was a bit shocked as well as he sighed before walking off to find his cabin, but saw Sam catch a Pokemon. Jaye deiceded to go over to him to congratulate him as he said. "Good Job!" Jake said happily.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
Bubbles wandered off into the next room which he assumed was a kitchen. He felt kind of hungry, so maybe there was something in here. "Froak..." Bubbles hopped up and randomly selected a cabinet. He opened it and it had nothing in it. He kept opening more cabinets, and there was no food that he could eat. Oh well. He moved on to the next room which had lot's of beds. Well, he was tired. He picked a random bed and fell asleep. He didn't care that his Frubbles would mess up the bed.

Sam noticed Jake, "Thanks, also do you have Band-Aid on you " He had totally forgot about all the blood bleeding from his face aleast it wasn to much, Mawile looked at Zorua "Maw,Maw, Maw Ma"(Maybe next time we wil see who's stronger whitch is me)Mawile laughed

Sam sent out Scyther, He looked around dazed "Scy?" Sam smiled "Your part of my team now!" Scyther thought or while then he smiled "Scy! Scyther!"(Okay!)

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
Froakie woke up again. He couldn't really sleep. Probably because the bed was just a bed frame and a mattress. He had a pillow with his Frubbles, but he didn't have a blanket or anything. He hopped out of bed again. Might as well keep exploring then. He found his way to an open area with a large glass sliding door. He opened the door and walked out onto a balcony with an amazing view of the beach. "Froa....."