• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Camp Koko

First Here are the rules.
1.Follow All standard roleplay rules
2. no profainity
3. All posts must be at least 3 sentences long
4.NO ROMANCE (only relationships are best friends, family, friendly rivals not so friendly rivals)
5. No Spelling or Grammar mistakes
6.Message Me If you want to join in a conversation.

How to introduce yourself
Name
Age (10-14)
Personality
Partner Pokemon (You get opportunities to catch more Pokemon)
Move
Move
Move
Move
Pokemon Fav Food

Mine
Katie

(No hat but has a hibiscus in her hair)
Likes to explore the outdoors and flowers
Rowlet
Leaf Blade
Peck
Fury Attack
Razor Leaf
Malasadas

A New Camp was constructed on Melemele Island. The camp is for new pokemon trainers to learn and have fun. Campers will be assigned groups and corresponding cabins. The teams will have competitions and will teams will even battle towards the end. The winning team will each get ribbons similar to the ones in contests.

Katie Got off the boat from ula ula island with her partner. "Ari wake up" said Katie as she tapped her Rowlet. Rowlet was slightly startled and fell of Katie's shoulder and on to the floor. "Koo Koo" said Rowlet as he was rubbing his head with his wing. "Sorry Ari" said Kate a little sad and embarrassed. "Koo Koo" said Rowlet. "Thanks. Here's a Honey Malasada." Rowlet ate it fast and he was happy and energetic. "Glad you like it" said Katie. They took a cart pulled by tauros to the camp. "Here we are miss. Camp Koko" said the driver. "Thanks" said Katie while giving the driver a tip. Katie checked in at the front desk and got her cabin key and team. "Katie you are in a boys and girls cabin/team which is Team Empoleon. Thank you for coming." Said the man at the front desk. She got to her cabin with an empoleon sign and was surprised how big it was. It was divided into four corners. A living area with a glass coffee table and a couch with a tv where the team will get daily instructions for activities. There was a kitchen in one corner. There were 2 bunk beds in one corner with blue and gray sheets and blankets and an empty corner that leads to a low height balcony with a beautiful view of the close by beach. "Well I'm not really tired so I guess I'll make myself a snack". Said Katie while Rowlet immediately flew to a top bunk and fell asleep. She made garlic bread rolls stuffed with cheese and spices got out a book and read in the living area.

(OOC: https://pokecharms.com/threads/camp-koko.17639/ I made a new discussion thread )
(IC) A few hours passed and the sun started to set and on the cabin tv it said there was no no activities scheduled for the first few days Katie decided to take a walk with her fully rested Rowlet. "Ari, would you help help me find some flowers?" aske Katie. "Koo!" Said Ari. "There are probably different flowers here than Ula'Ula Island. Let's go!". Katie looked around the forest campgrounds and found a few flowers. "I found a few flowers Ari. I think we should head back to the cabin." Ari didn't respond. "Ari!" Shouted Katie. Ari came flying out of a bush hurt and immediately got shot by a poison sting and fell. "Ari!". Katie ran to pick it up when a few Spinirak and Ariados came out of the bush. The Ariados used Venoshock at Katie but she luckily doged. Katie tried to run but alolan ratatta came out of that bush. "HELP! SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP" screamed Katie with Ari injured and poisoned in her arms.

Last edited by a moderator:
(I Guess I'm accepted.)

Jake Was Walking Around The Camp when he heard a Girl Scream. He Quickly Went over to Where he Heard the Scream. He Saw a Girl surrounded by Spinirak and a Ariados In the Middle of them. It looked like it was the Leader. He saw their was a Rowlet in her hands. Jake Put litwick on the Ground a it used Flame burst. Its Flame Grew a Bit bright untill a Ring of Fire Hit all the Spinirak and the Ariados as they ran away. Then Jake Took his attention yo the Girl. "Hey, Are you ok?! Your lucky i was around!" Jake Pulled A Potion out of his bag and sprayed it On the Rowlet. "That Will Help with the Poison. But it won't last Forever, Come On!"

(OOC:Everyone who posted before this post is accepted) "Okay thank you" said Katie. Katie returned Ari to her pokeball. Katie and the boy ran to the medic cabin and got the nurse to take care of it. She had a portable healing bed so Ari was healed quickly and all he needed now was some rest. "Thanks again for saving me. If it weren't for you I would be spider bait. I'm Katie by the way and I'm in the Empoleon cabin what's your name and Cabin?"

Last edited:
Jacob Blano Headed towards his cabin, The Empoleon Cabin, Haun Jr on his Shoulder, carrying a bag of her own, he chuckled as he reached it, and said
"well, Bud, we are here." He placed his stuff on the bottom bunk, and looked around as Haun Jr Jumped on The bottom bunk, he sat on the Bed, and sorted his stuff.

Perched on her trainer's shoulder, Eevee chirped its name proudly as Artemis departed from the boat she'd taken from Cinnabar island. She proceed to navigate her way throughout the camp and headed to the cabin where she would receive the name of her team and room key. The person at the front desk beamed at Artemis, sorting through the papers until he found her's. "Artemis. You're apart of the Empoleon cabin and team. Thank you for attending Camp Koko."

Eevee took the key in her mouth, watching her trainer confusedly wander about the camp, searching for the Empoleon cabin. She'd forgotten her map of the campsite on the boat, so she had to view the signs until she found the right cabin.

Last edited:

DoggoKing22

Previously ChristianTheDoggoKing
Christian arrived at camp Koko from a long plane ride from Johto, and arrived at the Empoleon cabin. "Well Goji, here we are, the Empoleon cabin." Christian said to Goji, when they got in they noticed someone else in the cabin. "Hi, I'm Christian, what's your name?"

Colton raced over with his Glaceon. "I guess were here." He checks the invitation. "Well, were in cabin infernape. It should be near cabin Empoleon." Colton walked up to the cabin, and found nobody there yet. He tossed his bag on a bed. "I guess we have this cabin to ourselves for now."

Asra gave out a yawn as she grabbed her camera and bag. Poseidon hopped on her shoulders when she was leaving there apartment. She waved at the nice old man that owns the berry field next door before going down the path towards Hau'oli City and grabbed a ride to Camp Koko. "Kie." Asra looked at her friend and chuckled "Dont worry, were late anyway so why bother." They arrived and Asra saw a lot more campers roaming around. "Guess were not late." She mumbled.

She quickly goes to the front desk and claimed her cabin key and team. "Infernape, huh?" She sigh as she went to the cabin but stopped half way "What do you say, we explore the camp grounds?" Froakie nodded and Asra change destinations.

Jacob Looked up as he was sorting his family photos, he saw Christian, and smiled while saying
"hi, my Name's Jacob, Jacob Blano, Nice to meet you!" Haun jr hopped off the bed, and Said
"Eevee!" to Christian. She seemed happy.

After being saved by a person with a litwick she got back to her cabin. It was about 8:00 pm when she actually got there. Inside the cabin she saw 2 boys "Hello I'm Katie and on my shoulder is my friend Ari. Now I was planning on making dinner for myself ,but since you guys are here you can join me." Before they had a chance to respond she quickly made a gormet dinner (being homemade pizza, Pinap Juice, a salad, soup and malasadas for desert)So do you guys like it? I get a lot of practice since I help at my friend Mallow's restaurant." Said Katie

"You want to go look around?" Colton asked his partner. "I want to find every single nook and cranny in this whole entire place." Glaceon jumped up and nodded her head.She then climbed onto his shoulder. Colton picked up a set of various pokeballs. He earned them when working with the Gym Leader at Snowpoint City before he moved to Alola. Colton ran ahead into the thick woods, with no true way to find his way back to camp.

After exploring for a long while, the two came across a rock like carving that resembled a claw. As day turned to night, pokemon came to the carving, and fought. "Lets get something to eat." Colton said to Glaceon, who was watching a battle between a magmar and machop. He took out some berries, and ate them plain. He didn't want to disturb the fighting pokemon. He looked at his watch, and saw that it was 8:30. 'We need to get back' he thought. He spent most of the day exploring the land around the camp. He tapped on Glaceon, and mimiced leaving. They walked on back to camp, remembering the path due to landmarks Colton remembered. He made it back at 11:45 that night, in the pitch black of night.

Last edited:
Jacob Smiled as he ate the food, And looked at Katie, and said
"This is really good! Thanks!" he then said "My name's Jacob, Jacob Blano. and this my partner, Haun jr.!" he gestured to Haun jr. as she eat some of the salad. He then continued eating the pizza.

"No problem. You guys are my cabin mates. It would be rude if I didn't cook for you guys. Not to mention the only other option is eating in the cafeteria and they serve the same things constantly." said Katie. "Now I'm gonna get ready for bed since I was first to finish eating". Katie took a shower, brushed her teeth and changed into her pajamas. "I'm gonna hit the hay guys. See you two tomorrow." She got in her bed and got out her book and continued reading her book. (which was her mom's travel diary)

After eating, Jacob said
"Same here, It's Getting quite late." He and Haun Jr. went and took a shower(One each), They brushed their teeth, and Jacob got into his Pyjamas. After that, he and Haun jr. hopped into bed, well, Haun jr. jumped on a chair set up as a bed for her. he started writing a letter, one to his mother, Kat Blano, back in Kanto. after that, he fell asleep. not even snoring.

DoggoKing22

"I guess I should to to bed to, the food was great also. Oh and by the way, my name is Christian Cuozzo, and this little fellow right here is Goji, it's nice to meat you." Christian complimented. Christian got in his PJs and went to bed.

Everyone at Camp Koko went to bed. The next day Katie made Pecha berry Pancakes for the boys and they all checked the TV for today's schedule. It turns out there was a fishing competition planned for today. The TV then explained the rules to the three. "Now everyone at about 3:00 in the afternoon we'll have a fishing competition. You will be scored by rarity, size, and as an option you can battle with the pokemon you fish up. The winner of the tournament will recieve double the original score. Not to mention as an extra bonus activity for more points your team can make a water show with the pokemon you fish up. You can even keep the pokemon you fish. We added some foreign pokemon that you wont find in Alola. Hope you have fun for the day. Counselor Max, Signing off." "Wow guys our first activity to earn points. I'm pretty bad at fishing . Have either of you two done it?" Asked Katie.

"Really!? That would be amazing!" said Luna. "Koo koo" said Ari (Finally) waking up. "Look who's finally up sleepy head. Any way are you going to come with us Jacob?" "Not to mention there's a beautiful beach outside that our cabin has a clear view of".

Colton climbed put of bed. "Fishing tournament? Lets see what I remember." Colton said to himself. He woke up Glaceon. "Were going fishing. Im heading out. You coming?" He asked, as Glaceon bounded up onto his back. Laughing, he walked out, picking up his super rod up from his gear. He picked up a bait recipe from his grandpappy, for some very good bait. Making it quickly, he spent the rest of the day, practicing casting. "We are the only ones at cabin infernape, so we need to pull our load out now." Colton said to his partner.

Jacob said
"Sure! I'm sure it'll be fun!" He got off the couch, as Haun Jr. woke up, she jumped on Jacob's shoulder. And they started towards the beach, he had some rainbow pokebeans in hand.

"Mainly I have trouble reeling the fish in once it's on my line" said Katie. "Whenever anything gets on my hook I always lose it. Not to mention I always pick terrible fishing spots. Hey guys I think they have ride Pokemon that we can use. Come on let's go!" Said Katie "Koo Koo!" Said Ari excitedly.

Colton walked over to the far side of the lake. "Thanks lapras." He then casted the line. "Remember when we did this with uncle Thomas? Thats what im doing, remembering. It was nice of him to tell us how to make his amazing bait." Colton felt a tug on the line, so he yanked on the rod, and reeled in the rod, and a febas was on the other side. "Decent first catch." He said as he removed the line from the pokemon. "Lets find a good spot then."

Katie and the three boys each got a ride pokemon and went out to the bay. Katie got a Lapras while the boys got Wailmers. Katie went out to the bay and casted her line. She waited for a while but nothing was on it. Later she felt a monstrous pull that startled her. "Ari help me!" "Koo Koo!".Ari tugged on the rod with Katie. She caught a glimpse of it's face and she saw it. A Gyarados.

DoggoKing22

At that moment when Christian saw the Gyarados, he was surprised by the catch. "In the name of Arceus, I never saw somebody catch a Gyrados before in my life." Christian said. As soon as he finished talking, he got a strong tug on the line that was too strong, that he almost fell in. "Guys, I need help over here, this one is a strong one." Christian said. Goji went to help Christian, they got the Pokémon flying above their heads. A school form Wishiwashi.

Last edited:
Colton was fishing for a while now. "I don't know about this spot. You wana try somewhere else?" And just as Colton said that, his line got a quick tug. "We got something!" Colton called over to his Glaceon, who was relaxing on the side of the lake, next to Colton. He realed in, faster and harder. "Come on, come on." Colton mumbled, as he realed in. Then, in a splash of water, a Dratini burst out. "Woah." Colton sighed. He thought he was suprised when he saw the Gyrados, but this was next level. "Come on, Glaceon, Ice beam!" Glaceon blasted it with her Ice beam, freezing it. "Great ball!" Colton threw his great ball, and it consumed the Dratini. It rocked once, twice, and it captured it. Colton swam out to pick up the ball, and threw it up when he grabbed it. "Welcome Dratini!" He called. Then, grabbing the Dratini's tail, he rode it over to the two fishing with the Gyrados. "Look at my catch!" He called over.

Jacob was shocked at all the catches, that he didn't notice his own bite, then saw it, it was a Febas, a large Febas, he pulled it out, and threw a luxury ball straight away, he caught it, he said
"Alright!" he sent it out, and watched as he flopped in the water, he smirked, and as he put his rod in the water, he got a bite, He said
"Alright! another Bite!" he didn't notice it's weight, and was pulled into the water, as he blew the water out of his mouth, he saw what it was, it was a sharpedo, Jacob, naturally, Swam back onto the wailmer, and rode over to his cabinmates. he decided to ask if Katie needed any help.
he said "Katie, Do you need any help?"

DoggoKing22

While going fishing, Christian noticed some Pokémon flying in the sky: Pikipek, Murkrow and some Ladyba. "Cool. Maybe I can catch one of those Ladybas, what do you think Goji?" Christian asked Goji. Goji agreed and shot a water gun at one of them, making it falling down without command. "Um... thanks for that, I was about to tell you to use it but ok." Christian said. He then threw a regular Pokéball at it before it hit the water and caught it, "Alright, I caught a Ladyba!" Christian shouted.

"Come on, Dratini, lets have some fun!" Colton called out, holding onto its tail. Dratini, getting excited, swam in and out of the water, doing jumps and leaps. "This IS AMAZING!" Colton yelled out. After a few minutes, "Lets head back to shore. We can't spend all day playing." He rode on back to shore. "You wanna go fish some more, we might get something else. But I don't see it getting better than Dratini." He ran over to the pokemon center(?) And healed his Dratini. Then he ran back out to the same spot and kept fishing, as Dratini swam around, and Glaceon slept.

(OOC: Sorry i have been gone for a While. But i'm back.)

Jake Smiled and Said "no Problem" as He Waved Bye to the Girl When she Walked away. When it got around 8:00, he Headed to his Cambin and Saw some other People had Already packed. "Hmm. Looks like i have some Room mates." He Then Saw some People Head Towards the Lake. He Walked To the Lake And Grabed a Fishing Pole and Therw the Fidhing line in. After a While Of Water Something pulled on his Line. He Pulled But it wouldn't Pull. He Pulled Even Harder Untill something Was Pulled out. It was a Tentacool. When he yanked it out the Tentacool went Flying in the Air and Landed on his Head. The Tentacool panicked because he was at Water and used Screech very loudly. Jake Covered his Ears From the Loud noise as so did his Litwick.

It was finally time for the fishing tournament and Katie was excited to begin. "Guys this is our first chance to gain points and an early lead. On three." "1..2..3! Wings of Steel and Strength of a roaring sea Team Empoleon will claim victory!" Said all thtee of them at once.Later the competition started and the three of them grabbed their super rods and ran to the pool. There was 2 pools. Ferocious Pokemon for the battle section and beautiful Pokemon for the water show that they now changed to single person shows. Katie ran towards the beauty pool and casted her line.

Colton ran over to the powerful pool, knowing that he was the only one on Infernape at the time. "Hey, Dratini, where is the best pokemon at?" The pokemon pointed to a spot in the pool, where Colton casted, and rubbed its head. "Thanks," he said as he felt a strong tug. He quickly realed in, and a swampert jumped out. "Come on Dratini, lets catch it!, Dragon Rage!" And she blasted the attack repeatedly, until it became wossy, where Colton tossed a great ball, catching the pokemon. "Nice job, Dratini. Now lets go catch a second rate beauty, right after you." They walked over to the other pool.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Children.
As per our rules, Use of images in the RP forums is not allowed unless the images have been either
A: Created BY you
or B:
Created specifically FOR you, by request or commission.

All violating images have been removed. Same goes for all character bios that do not contain RP content - this does not belong ANYWHERE on the RP forums. That's what discussion threads are for. The posts in question have been moved to the relevant discussion thread.

Kindly review the RP forum rules as you continue this thread. Further violations of the rules will lead to consequences.

Last edited: