• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Calling all WoW Hunters!

Yeah.. there SHOULD be more than just Katie and I... right? ^__^;;

My question to you is how do you PVP with enemy players? I'm horrible at it. My impression of the hunters.. which is "they are my favourite but are HORRIBLE at PVP" wants to change to "All around AWESOME!"

Anywho, I find myself utterly slaughtered whenever someone chooses to attack me. They usually catch me off guard. But because Hunters are at best ranged attackers, players know to run in close and not allow us to use our full potential.

I guess what I'm getting at is that I need ADVICE. I'm sick of Keatri getting slaughtered each time she dares the wilds.. ;___;

I`m not much a hunter but I will give you advice send in your pet, use your long range weapon(s) and if he comes close or kills your pet they`re life should be low so finish them off. Reroll a Paladin or Mage. I had the best experience with them. Go pyro for the mage and a Ret for paladin.

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
I myself am a Warrior, as is my brother, but my bro does have a Lv. 80 Hunter. Hunters are one of the strongest classes in the game, both in PvE and PvP. Their high damage combined with their traps, kiting weapons (Concussive Shot, Wing Clip etc.) and different Aspects to regenerate mana or increase damage means they always have the tools necessary to defeat opponents...it's all down to how well you use them.