• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS BTK's Trade Topic

Updated 7-10-07

Pokemon Wanted
  • Giratina, NOT shiny.
  • Scizor (or scyther holding metal coat)
  • Dusknoir
  • Arceus (can be hacked. i dont care)
  • Spiritbomb
  • FEAR Rattata
  • Kabuto/Kabutops
  • Larvitar/Evos

Items Wanted
  • Thick Club
  • Leftovers

Pokemon I Have to Trade
  • Shiny Charizard (Non-Legit; lv100)
  • Rhyperior
  • Rayquaza
  • Aerodactyl
  • Lucario
  • Gibble
  • Torterra
  • Infernape
  • 3 Piplup
  • Nidoking and Queen
  • Dragonair
  • Arbok
  • Lapras
  • Porygon
  • Articuno

Items I Have to Trade
  • Oval Stone
  • Soothe Bell
  • Choice Specs
  • Shell Bell
  • Amulet Coin
  • Full Incense
  • Dusk Stone
  • Pearl
  • Large Pearl
  • Magnet
  • Shiny Stone
  • Nugget
  • Dubious Disk (Pending)
  • Lagging Tail
  • Stardust
  • Light Clay
  • Sticky Barb
  • Fire Stone
  • Rock Incense

i got a charmander for you, however i cant give you my ditto because i use it for breeding purposes, but if i can get another one i would be more than happy to trade it for any of the johto starters.

i got a charmander for you, however i cant give you my ditto because i use it for breeding purposes, but if i can get another one i would be more than happy to trade it for any of the johto starters.
K well as of now, I dont have any Johto starters. Anything else you want for the charmander?

King- Ok, deal. Let me know when you're available to trade. So, for Nidoqueen. K?
Hikaru- You hack you idiot. Did you forget that? Im not going to have anything you dont. XD

its a last resort pokemon. it know endevor and quick attack. it holds a focus sash and it has to be lvl 1. when sent out it will use endevor. of course the other pokeon goes first but luckly focus sash prevents it from dieing. after endevor is used the toher pokemon will have 1 health as do you. so then you use quick attack to go first and finish it off.

ok. the jirachi trade sounds good..

for the other 3, how about dratini for the larvitar.. and.. i dont know. spiritbomb and giratina are really rare and i dont have anything necessarily that match them.

I'll trade you a level 77 Tyranitar(Male) and level 10 Spiritomb(Female) holding leftovers for a Nidoking and shiny Charizard.