• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Boku no Hero Academia RP

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
Okay, make sure to post your character sheet though. We're gonna have someone who wasn't on the old one and they need to know the characters.

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
Name :
Personality :
Appearance :
Quirk :
Other :

Here's all the required information for a character.

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
Name : Parker
Personality : Introverted, but not really shy. Balances on a thin line between cheerful and depressing. Cares deeply for his friends and would do nearly anything to protect them.
Appearance : 5'9'' and average weight. Medium length black hair and brown eyes. Wears glasses and usually has a grey tee-shirt with a black button up over it. Wears black jeans and shoes and on occasion, when lounging or going out in the cold, wears a black hoodie.
Quirk : Blood Boil (Parker can super heat the blood in his body, this allows him to melt things he touches and heat the air around him. He also uses a pair of knuckle weapons made from an unmeltable material that allows him to burn and rarely explode the things he punches. His blood can reach maximum heats of 1200 degrees celsius, however this is likely to kill him. Another side effect of getting too heated is becoming enraged to the point where he would kill everybody around him.)
Other : Favorite color-Black
Favorite food-Squid
Favorite drink-Tea
Favorite music genre-Rock
Favorite Pro-Hero-Blood Hero "Vlad King"

Here's mine I guess

Last edited:
Thanks for the invite! I'll totally join!

Name: Yanata (Yana) Mikoto
Personality: Outgoing, Strong, Determined, Ill-tempered, and VERY Protecting
Appearance: She is very tall, standing at 5'08", and she is muscular (like She-Hulk). She has long brown hair, and brown eyes. Her casual wear consists of a tank top (usually pink, white or black) and shorts that reach to her knees.
Likes: Training, Sparring/Fighting, and (surprisingly) Cooking
Dislikes: Jerks, Being Quiet, and People who don't believe in themselves.
Quirk: Matter (and Energy) Absorbtion (Transformation Type Quirk). She is able to transform into the form of any material she physically touches. With her transformations, she is able to use the same traits as the material she touches (so if she touches fire, she can burn things), and also keep some of her human traits. Depending on which material she absorbs, it will have each unique consequences (if she absorbs fire, and keeps the form for too long she can get bad sun-burns).
Other: She's bisexual

Last edited:
Screw it, I'm making a new OC for this.

Name : Thomas "Tom" Andrews
Personality : Shy and reclusive. Anti-social by nature due to his rough upbringing. A pacifist by nature who only fights when he has to and has a very low opinion of himself.
Appearance : A literal clay-humanoid. Grey clay skin which takes the shape of a teenage body's body. Black eyes as well as nose and mouth holes with no hair. Wears a blue t-shirt with green shorts and dark green tennis shoes.
Quirk : Clay. His body is made of this special grey clay that allows him resistance to blunt and bladed blows along with certain shape-shifting and regenerative capabilities. His body can be frozen solid when exposed to temperatures that are too cold and melt when exposed to temperatures that were too warm (Both would incapacitate him for a good period). Regenerating from his body being broken up drains his stamina which limits how often he can do it for and a blunt or sword blow with enough force can damage his body.
Other : Was taunted in school based on his appearance and voted "most likely to become a villain" by his classmates before coming to the IHS.

Last edited:
In truth, I had forgotten about that. I was thinking a humanoid liquid monster. I can change it from slime to clay or ink or something to avoid stealing ideas.

Nobody likes a thief, especially when I do it even if I didn't mean to ;_;

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Name: Sakura Hirabayashi
Personality: Kind-hearted and positive. Can be a bit of an airhead, but sees the best in others and is encouraging. Energetic and always on the move.
Appearance: Has rainbow colored hair, with eyes that constantly shift colors to various colors in the rainbow. Fair skin with a short, scrawny build. Wears a white long sleeved t-shirt that looks like it is a size too big with a yellow hand-drawn smiley face on it. Wears brown shorts and grey tennis shoes.
Dislikes: Meanies
Quirk: Rainbow Burst (Able to generate different beams of different colored energy based on her emotions. Their strength varies based on how Sakura is feeling at the moment and overuse can lead to stamina drain)

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
Ahhh, thanks you guys. I'm really happy everyone is joining because I really hope this rp lasts. Side note : THIS RP IS NOT TAKING PLACE AT UA! This is going to take place at a school in the U.S. that is basically the UA of America. If anybody has ideas for teachers or wants to control one of them, please let me know.

Name : Jay
Personality : Huge introvert; doesn't like talking to be people, but will cheerily do it if prompted; never starts conversations herself. Huge loner as result, but doesn't really mind, preferring to daydream instead of socialize. Hobbies include video games (which she's particularly good at), drawing, and reading manga. Doesn't care about other people's emotions and always takes the logical side. Hates sports and exercise and would much rather put the effort into strengthening her quirk instead. Has a very twisted sense of humor, finding people's pain or misfortunes particularly funny, but tries not to let this show so she seems more approachable. Surprisingly truthful. Gets a max of 5 hours of sleep a night, so she has pretty awful bags. Hardest to make angry. Has trouble showing emotion. Has issues with feeling enthusiasm or happiness.
Appearance : On the tall side (5'11) but lower on weight (119 pounds). Dark brown, long curly hair that goes down to her waist but wishes to cut it to shoulder length at some point. Dark brown eyes. Tan skin, tends to be pale due to staying inside a lot, but suspectiple to tanning. Very lightly freckled cheeks. Pointy teeth. Wears purple glasses. Tiny horns, hard to see through her hair, which tends to be messy. Small chest. Large feet. Likes to wear an oversized turquoise hoodie, jean shorts, and flip flops outside of school since it's easy to wear.
Quirk : Dragon transformation; can transform into a lithe, fast dragon that has an emphasis on speed and power. Has a stealthy black/pale turquoise color scheme and purple eyes in this form. Fast wings, but not enough big to be obstructive. Top speed is 190mph, but this exhausts her. Cannot fully transform until later, but can instead can transform her limbs, transform her eyes for better sight, and sprout wings from her back for added mobility in the meantime (the more she transforms, the more it tires her). It is unknown if she can breathe anything and if there's a certain criteria that must be met before she can fully transform, or if it's simply a matter of practice. Dragon form is extremely low in defenses, with one blow being enough to take her out if the enemy can catch her; basically, a glass cannon.
Other : Her parents are scared of her; they thought she was gonna end up as a villain. Wanted to be some sort of graphic designer but went to hero school to prove herself to them as a good person, even if she doesn't believe that she is. She's a nerd for assassins and ninjas and loves the idea of being a dragon assassin or something. Also the biggest nerd for astronomy and loves the stars.

Last edited:
Hey are you guys accepting people who weren't in the last one?

And if you are here is my bio!

Name: Niko Alasire
Appearance: Niko isn't tall for his age but he is built with a wiry frame, still tough. He possess a pair of hazel eyes that can give either a piercing gaze or a friendly look depending on the situation. His hair is a dark mess that is often untamed but still manages to suit him pretty well. A few freckles are scattered across his nose and over all he is a pretty good looking guy. His usual outfit consists of dark jeans, whatever shirt he chooses and a navy blue jacket over it all. He normally also dons a pair of black combat boots. (Also British, an English accent and all that.)
Personality:
Niko is the kind of guy who doesn't shy away from doing what he considers to be the right thing and due to this he can prove to be on the headstrong side of things. That said he is nice to everybody meets unless they give him a reason to distrust them. Easy to chat with and known to crack a few rubbish jokes no matter the situation, Niko isn't a hard guy to get along with. That being said when his competitive streak kicks in things can get a little heated with him, even his closest friends may get a surprise as he isn't the type to go easy on anybody. Niko's primary faults other than what I have already mentioned is that he has an awful memory, sucks at math and is a little insecure about his quirk currently.
Quirk:
Crystal form.
Can swap between his human form and another in which his skin becomes jet black and he loses all features bar his eyes and mouth. His eyes are replaced with fully yellow ones, no whites, and his mouth is just a black pit. When I say he can swap to this form, its often not willingly due to the way in which he gained his powers. This form is not completely solid, it can shift somewhat, his arms can reshape to blades, his limbs could extend or he could change his hands into a shield or whip. He often climbs on walls and ceilings, gecko style. Whatever his body is made up of in this form is harder than human flesh, it makes him a lot tougher than the average human. He has no organs in this form either as far as he can tell, no blood comes out when he is split. Put very simply he is now composed of thousands of black crystals that work in an almost hive mind. They can move indeapendtly from one another in order for him to essentially shapeshift. This also means that if he were hit by a car for example he would split into loads of different crystals that would then come back together and reform him.
Quirk weakness:
When in his crystal state Niko is still vulnerable to things like fire as if heated up enough his crystals will take substantial damage. Similar abilities such as electricity, lasers and sound based attacks will also deal significant damage to him.
Career path: Hero
Hero costume:
An entirely black one piece suit, almost like that of a motorcyclist and topped with a helmet that again resembles that of a motorcyclists. The suit has a few yellow highlights on it, primarily on the chest and shoulders and possess thick bits of armour on the knees, elbows, shoulders and chest. The helmet has a classic smiley face drawn on it but the smile is more of a wicked grin.

My apologies, I just realised this was a closed group, I didn't mean to intrude..

Last edited:
Hi
Name: Simmons
Simmons is an sweet and sometimes bubbly introvert that puts other people above herself. She writes religiously, and often spaces out thinking for long periods of times. Extremely fragile with deep trust issues , she builds a circle of close friends and is often afraid of going out of that circle, although she refuses to be mean to people that approach her even if she feels awkward or not able to socially interact in the situation. Avid reader, and music listener. Wants desperately to travel the world. Seems very weak and useless, but looks can be deceiving.
She has shoulder length dirty blonde hair, and a round face with a smattering of freckles across her nose and cheeks. Darkened blue eyes, and glasses that are normally crooked or dirty. Fairly average height, but feels incredibly short all the time. Tries to be fashionable occasionally, but likes prints with stripes and pastels. Also, vintage dresses. Dirty busted up hiking sneakers with perpetually untied laces, usually, and socks with cat prints. She prefers sandals, and has chipped flower nail polish on.
Quirk: Words like Knives: Basically death note, but really not death note. She carries around a small leather bound note book that she clings to with every fiber of her being, and etches in that notebook with her fingernail. Whatever word she etches with her fingernail, comes to life, first appearing in it's word form and then morphing slowly into what it represents. For example, etching "wind" into the notebook would cause the word "wind" to appear, and then morph into a force of literal wind to push an opponent back. Possibly, she could do voodoo by drawing someone and etching injuries into that person, though she will most likely learn this later.
Weakness: Well, if she loses the notebook, she is basically screwed. Also the one fight/per page weakness I note in a later comment.
Other: The nail polish is to hide that her nails are gross from literally scratching paper all the time, she's sensitive about that

Last edited:

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Whatever word she etches with her fingernail, comes to life, first appearing in it's word form and then morphing slowly into what it represents. For example, etching "wind" into the notebook would cause the word "wind" to appear, and then morph into a force of literal wind to push an opponent back. Possibly, she could do voodoo by drawing someone and etching injuries into that person, though she will most likely learn this later.

I don't want to be that person who cries "too OP" all the time, everyone hates the buzzkill, but this ability I feel kinda borders on that.

Okay okay, to balance out my character I'm gonna add this little feature since we haven't actually battled yet. She can only use one page of the notebook per fight, which limits the number of words she can use. So she can't just spam wind at you, she has to like be careful to conserve space, since her handwriting is also kind of biggish judging by the fact she has less control since she'll be scratching with her fingernail. Also, she doesn't really have death note specifically. She can just sort of create forces from words. She can't instakill you.

Hey guys, sorry if you are waiting for Parker to start up the exam, or reply to interactions with him. We're all going to have to hold out for a bit like this, because Parker is actually on a plane to go on vacation. Don't worry, he'll probably have tons of time to keep up with this when he is there, or maybe not. But chances are he'll at least have wifi. Sorry for any inconvenience.
-Simmons, who knows Parker's roleplayer irl (also Jay, but she's busy right now)

Hey, if this RP dies imma have to ask if I can take my villains over here. I have so many now and they gotta go somewhere.

Kiryu: *Feral screeching*

Me: Shut up. You'll do something eventually.

Yes very much.
*opens file of villain Oc's*
*notices not all are finished*
Okay, I have some work to do.

By the way, I must really quickly introduce you all to the true villainous threat here:
THE ATOMIC FART!
Quirk: Methane Megaton