• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join BNHA: the flotsam lot

What Should Happen Next?

• Field trip!

• All-Schools (all schools in the area) competition

• VILLAINS

• Skills training (focusing on developing actually skills for quirks)

• More competition?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hi guys.
Sorry that I haven't been active in this rp for a while and that I just faded without mentioning anything ..
I just had to prioritize school and other things, and this rp just got forgotten as a result.
I don't know if I'll return to this rp or how active I'll be, but I just wanted to let all of you know that I'm still here

I just caught up with the RP and from my understanding everyone is in the hospital right now after the rest of the students went and tried to save the kidnapped students.
Pleas fill me in with your plans that you guys have been discussing after this Villain event.

Also I'm not sure how I'll "re-introduce" Kumori and Fuyuki after I missed this whole event.
Right now my ideas on "re-introducing" Kumori and Fuyuki are that Fuyuki might have been unconscious this whole time (like she had hit her head right on the force field when Muyia kidnapped or merged the force field"bubbles")
For Kumori I just have a simple idea. She was simply not allowed to go. If I remember correctly I was planning on having Kumori going to her father for the weekend, but I'm not sure if I'll stick with that plan or not.

If any of you have any good suggestions, you're welcome to help.

I'm not entirely sure how active I'll be (like I already said),but I want to re-join this.
I don't know if I'll post today, but I'll at least try tomorrow if I don't post today

haven't got my families christmas presents yet... don't care. I'm doing it tomorrow! I love almost last minute christmas shopping... Its almost as good as last minute christmas shopping! I don't care for the cousins, the aunts, the uncles ,and all those bums too lazy to actually cook or contribute anything. an appetite with a side of sass and bad attitude is not a side dish... but I digress... Finals are good done. did. done. finished. complete! I'm just patiently waiting for others to reply... Don't mind me. I'll be over here waiting.
giphy.gif

also.... happy not yet/almost here holidays by the way!

Hi guys
I'm not sure if this rp is still active, but I just wanted to let all of you know that I'm going on a vacation 29th of December and returning 5th of January. What I'm saying is that I won't basically have any internet connection during that time.. I'll probably check in here once in a while at most, if I manage to get any Internet and time.

I'm sorry guys. I dropped out again. It was because of some stressful stuff irl right now- but I'm back and I did some thinking over my break. I positively adore this thread. A variety of characters + flexible and incredible RPers made my dream RP came through. I'm proud of where this thread went- and I know it wouldn't have happened without the absolutely amazing crowd of writers that stuck with me. But, unfortunately, we all know this thread had been dead for a while. Sometimes, you just gotta let things go. I think that continuing to drag this RP on will be difficult and not much fun. I'm so thankful for everything that has happened- but I suggest we let the thread die now. I love you all- of course- so be prepared because I'm working on making a new RP already and you better believe I'm going to tag your asses!

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
I'm sorry guys. I dropped out again. It was because of some stressful stuff irl right now- but I'm back and I did some thinking over my break. I positively adore this thread. A variety of characters + flexible and incredible RPers made my dream RP came through. I'm proud of where this thread went- and I know it wouldn't have happened without the absolutely amazing crowd of writers that stuck with me. But, unfortunately, we all know this thread had been dead for a while. Sometimes, you just gotta let things go. I think that continuing to drag this RP on will be difficult and not much fun. I'm so thankful for everything that has happened- but I suggest we let the thread die now. I love you all- of course- so be prepared because I'm working on making a new RP already and you better believe I'm going to tag your asses!
Ya better believe it!

Also Jack got teleported into multiversal madness

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
Then u better believe I'm in it to win it, whatever we're winning lol

Please read the last few posts before commenting.

This RP is dead. If there is going to be a reboot, then maybe Barefoot Kittens might tag you, as well. We don't know. But, as soon as they figure out their life, they'll tag us.

Please read this to understanding: