• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Black or White?

Which will you get?

• Pokemon White

Votes: 21 21.2%
  • None

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Black and Third Version

Votes: 14 14.1%
  • White and Third Version

Votes: 19 19.2%
  • Black and White

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • All

Votes: 23 23.2%
  • Third Version

• Pokemon Black

Votes: 13 13.1%
  • Pokemon White

Votes: 21 21.2%
  • None

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Black and Third Version

Votes: 14 14.1%
  • White and Third Version

Votes: 19 19.2%
  • Black and White

• All

Votes: 23 23.2%
  • Third Version

• Pokemon Black

Votes: 13 13.1%

• Total voters
Waddya wanna bet that the 3[sup]rd[/sup] game is called Grey! Anyway, I'm getting all of them. I wonder what the bonus feature will be in Grey. Not the BF... Hmmm.

I am getting both! I hate Zekrom's types but looks cool, Reshiram's types suck too but looks even better than Zekrom!! (I want both legendaries) I want the Green blob, and I want the Goth-looking one!

Well...

I will be getting all of them. I am getting White, then Black and then the third version, if there is one. I, on one hand, think there won't be a third one BECAUSE Generation V has introduced SO many changes, that maybe they'll break the habit of there being three games per set. You know, it could happen.

Anyway, I want White first because of it's version exclusive Pokemon, White Forest and Zekrom. I just think it's going to be such an awesome game. Also, I don't understand how Zekrom is the higher tech one, but it has White FOREST and Reshiram is the more natural one and it has Black CITY! I just don't get it.

Also, I will get Black next because it just isn't that interesting, as far as exclusives go...

We will see what happens with the third version, if there is one...

White FIRST!

I don't care about the legendaries. I don't use them in battle and they spend all their stupid lives in a computer... ahem. I am getting white, because the exclusive Pokemon are better and I love forests! (White Forest)

Me? I'll probably get White and the Third, it all depends on which pokemon we can get on that because wifi isn't so reliable out here. :(

A

Anonymous

Gochiruzeru, the lolita pokemon, is exclusive to Black. Ranculus, the ameoba-like pokemon, is exclusive to White.
I want both those pokemon so much! So I'll probably end up waiting for the third version, whatever they decided to call it. I couldn't care less for the legendaries on the boxes this generation round. XD

I chose 'Black and Third Version' because I wanted to see Black City.
Even though White's exclusives totally would win me out, my friend is gonna get White on the same day, so she'll trade all the exclusives to me, in return for my exclusives. She wants Monmen so badly. ;3

Also, I'd love using the likely Third-Version Legendary, Kyuremu. Dragon/Ice. =3

Caterina said:
Gochiruzeru, the lolita pokemon, is exclusive to Black. Ranculus, the ameoba-like pokemon, is exclusive to White.
I want both those pokemon so much! So I'll probably end up waiting for the third version, whatever they decided to call it. I couldn't care less for the legendaries on the boxes this generation round. XD

I hate to burst your bubble, but in Platinum some of the Diamond/Pearl exclusives weren't in it... if you're lucky Gochiruzeru and Ranculus will be in the Third Version.

I was going to get White because of Zekrom and Doredia as well as White Forest, but my brother/friends want White too apparently. So I'm gonna get Black. (At least Erufuun's cute too!)

I'll get all, of course. But my little crybaby brother will cry if I don't let him play at least half of 'em, so if I'm going to play in Black or White depends on my cousin choice. If he chooses black I'll choose white, and vice-versa. I don't choose first because of version exclusive pokemons, and even if chose the one that he wants first, he would still play that. Besides, he'll probally get them way before than me. Ciao.

I'm getting Black (or White? It's confusing) :-\ The one with Reshiram on it. It has such a awesome type combonation. Dragon/Fire!! Besides, I'm also getting Erufuun for my team, along with Smoochum-turned-badass, Gochimu. Zekrom is a failure. 'Hey, look at me, i've got a big fan as a tail durr' Way to mess up a good typing Gamefreak.

I was originally going to get Black because I like Reshiram better, but eventually the version differences began to pile up and I realized that while the mascot for Black is better, everything that I preferred about the game was in White...And I always get the third version, since it has better storyline and is easier to get all the pokemons ans stuff. :D

My brother and I agreed together, that he was going to get Pokemon White and I was to get Pokemon Black.
This was mainly for the reason that I had a passion for wearing white clothes; him dark. Hoodies and such.

So, we decided we would get the games that contrasted our styles. Besides; he claims he has a 'pure soul'. Pfft. :>

kasumi_slater said:
My brother and I agreed together, that he was going to get Pokemon White and I was to get Pokemon Black.
This was mainly for the reason that I had a passion for wearing white clothes; him dark. Hoodies and such.

So, we decided we would get the games that contrasted our styles. Besides; he claims he has a 'pure soul'. Pfft. :>
I can't wait for when the creators will release a pokemon game where you get full Sims idea, make up your character with almost all kinds of changes and release yourself into the world dressed up in styles that they can provide and you are free to mix and match, if they restrict to a page of clothes at least let you mix it up a bit to be "original". I could see this idea release into a standing console like a new Pokemon Colosseum or Nintendo 3DS, but even with that it's going to get pushed to its limit with this idea... only a matter of time though since they already have a much more primitive idea of styling up in Pokemon Battle Revolution

The second I saw Zekrom I pretty much knew I was gonna get White. Plus, Braviary might be one of the most badass flying types I've seen in a while.

I always get the third version. always. I am definitely getting that. Before that, however, I am getting White, not for like of Zekrom, but of White Forest and Lilligant. I like Reshiram, but the high techiness of black... well I don't like it.

I'm getting Black so I can get the Fire/Dragon type (Fire is one of my favorite Pokemon types). I also plan to get the Third Version, considering Nintendo makes one.

White. I much prefer the pokemon that you can obtain in White over that of Black. (Zekrom > Reshiram) That, and my friend is getting Black version, so as per usual customs, I need to get the opposing version. That way, we can tranfer over practically any pokemon we want, and pokedex completion comes easier that way.

White. It has better exculsives, and I have a thing for forests. The only downside is that I have to get Zekrom. I wanted Reshiram D ':

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm getting both, White because it has better Pokemon and Black because I like some of those Pokemon too D:

And then if a third version comes out I'll probably be getting that too~