• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Best Pokemon Nicknames???

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always go to youtube when trying to nickname my pokemon. I usually go to one of those music promotion channels (suicidesheeep, Koala Kontrol, ect) and use a unique band name for my pokemon. There was a song that was by two groups, Aether and Enzalla. I felt those were the perfect nicknames for my two Musharna. The male is Aether and the female is Enzalla :)

What I usually do is give it a silly name like... for Eevee: "I'm a Ditto"
Or name the Pokémon after a character from a movie or show! It could have meaning, like naming Ditto "Beastboy" from Teen Titans GO. they both transform into other things! Or it could be because if the appearance or actual name or just to be silly. Like... Charmander: "Rainbow Chard". They both have "Char". A name for Smoochum could be: "Kissyface" because it looks like a kissy kind of face and has "smooch" in it's name. You could name a Pokémon after a trainer from the anime, if they cought that Pokémon. You could name a Pikachu "Ash", a Togepi "Misty", a Sylveon "Serena", a Vilpix "Brock", a Chancey "Nurse Joy", a Growlithe "Officer Jenny"... so on and so forth. Or just go with what works. In Pokémon GO, I named my Santa-hat-Pikachu "Steven". Just roll with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.