• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS Battle Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
New but skillful i want to battle and trade

'Expect to lose
'Looking for darkrai
'First three people to beat me get a mew
'Double battle fan

dont expect to win

Ruko

Bearded Trout Warrior
would you mind stating the rules you'll be following?

I'm a bit interested, but I'd like to know what I can and can't do/use.

alright all legends are allowed I dont care what level they are. I would like double battle and free level. i will send my friend code around 4pm.

Ruko

Bearded Trout Warrior
It could be a nice test since I don't use legends.
The next time I'm actually capable of battling you, I will

Ruko

Bearded Trout Warrior
just set the level at 50 or 100 in the invite, and levels won't matter :p

Ruko

Bearded Trout Warrior
in that case, I'm out entirely XD
I need to stop posting when I'm in a rush >>;

sorry Mudkip.

Its alright and by the way Shado if you still want to know i use all lvl 100 i would give my friend code but my mom is using my ds so i cant but i will get it back, you can expect it this week, one last thing do you have a darkrai. don't worry the mew offer is still up

[EDIT]

i got it
my code is
Name:Marvin
Code:2792-9497-1553

I will be online around 2:50pm to 6:00 pm

Ruko

Bearded Trout Warrior
while I'm here, please don't double post, Mudkip.
there's an edit button at the top of all of your posts if you want to add something new

I'm more concerned about testing out my team. >> They are all like level 50 or so. Any other restrictions?

If so, lv 100 double. Get back to me on that.

(If you see a lack of h's, my h key isn't working so great. >>)

Oh and yes I have Darkrai, but I'm not trading.

I did like yo fight but I want to limit the (uber)legends to 1, because I don't like battling with/against them, I hope to hear from you :)

ok i will use one legendary, my friend code is in this fourm, leave your code. i start looking for battles at 3pm on weekdays(including friday)
I also got a GBA gameshark so the first person to beat me gets a lvl 50 mew that comes with a heart scale and knows every pokemon ruby TM + HM move.
;D

ok Goldfan i will battle you at 3 with lvl 100 and double

and Shado i will try and catch you at 4:30 you can chose but i prefer free level

by the way i dont care about items i just dont like people who cheat in battles with AR DS(Action Replay) and GS DS (Gameshark)

ok Goldfan i will battle you at 3 with lvl 100 and double

and Shado i will try and catch you at 4:30 you can chose but i prefer free level

by the way i dont care about items i just dont like people who cheat in battles with AR DS(Action Replay) and GS DS (Gameshark)

sorry I had gone to bed when you said that, but if you PM me we can arrange a time to battle, does the mew offer still stand?

Looking forward to our battle mudkip i am available for 2hrs 30 mins from now just send me a PM or post here and I will battle you

EDIT: Just realised I will only battle Lv 50 or Level 100, free battle is for ppl who want to rule just because they trained their pokemon to Level 100, it doesn't require skill

Status
Not open for further replies.