• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Back to Tetris

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I've been thinking I was going to fail miserably on Tetris on the Game Boy, and I decided to give it a try.

I reached Level 10.

This made me wonder... Did this happen to anyone else, or does NO ONE but me play Tetris?

...And now for the legal stuff.

DISCLAIMER
Trademark and copyright 1987 by Elorg, Tetris licensed Bullet-Proof Software and sub-licensed to Nintendo. ©1989 Bullet-Proof Software. ©1989 Nintendo. All rights reserved. Original concept, design and program by Alexey Pazhitnov.

Sir Red

Charms' Caped Crusader
I recently got addicted to Tetris and I play it online all the time. The website that I use has a whole bunch of different variations to spice the game up and I got pretty good real fast.

Level 10 is real good for a first try in a long time man.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
I think you'd be surprised how many people still play Tetris. Maybe they don't play it avidly, but it's the type of game you can pick up after AGES and get right back into it.

Myself, I think I put the DS version on a few months back and had some fun with it. I'm slightly tempted to download the new WiiWare Tetris game as well, but I'll probably pass on it simply because the DS version suits me well enough. Still, always a fun game. Never really gets old.

Status
Not open for further replies.