• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Attack of the Dittos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Noelle
Pokemon: Glaceon, Plusle, Minun, Ninetales, Jigglypuff, Ditto (formerly)
Other: Used to own a Ditto, but it ran away to join the others

(Welcome! Start the RP whatever way you want! My character Andy age 12 is wandering right now) Andy was training his pokemon Charizard,Mewtwo,Golem,Dragonite,Moltres,and Inceinaroar. "Thise damn dittos. THEY'RE TRANSFORMING INTO EVERYONE WE KNOW AND LOVE!! ILL WIPE THEM ALL OUT ONE BY ONE!!!"Andy said.

Name: Rulix
Pokemon: Vaporeon, Fletchinder, Heracross, Froakie, Decidueye, Ditto (now my ditto is gone)
Others: Just like Noelle, my ditto also joined the others.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rulix was walking up the mountain with his Vaporeon. Suddenly, he saw a swarm of dittos, which made him think of his own ditto that was his before. "Could one of those be mine? I really miss my ditto," he said.

Last edited:
(Where does this take place? Right now Noelle is just on a random road, not really specified. Also, I don't think you're allowed to have legendaries. The mods may have to shut this RP down if they find out. Sorry if I'm minimodding.)
Noelle was training her Glaceon on a street that may have once been crowded but was now deserted and randomly splattered with purple goo. While yelling out random commands, she thought about where her ditto was now. Even though the Dittos were the enemy, she still hoped that hers was safe somewhere.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Good grief, I look away for five seconds and all hell breaks loose.

Children, we have rules around here, and this does not comply with them. This means this thread will be locked, and if I catch any of you breaking said rules again, more serious actions will be taken against you.

Status
Not open for further replies.