• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

At first I hated it....

Pokémon is really one of those things :p First, I thought it was just to childisch (probably spelled it wrong :p), but now, I really like it! :D
Star-Wars is one of those things as well. I really hated it, only because of a caracter named Bib Fortuna :p I don't know why. But when I finished reading and watching Harry Potter, I was like: Alright, let's put Star-Wars on the test. And after the first 5 minutes of the first movie, I was sold :D

Panstyx

Formerly ShinyFlareon123
I used to love the star wars animated series, but then it started getting old and I didn't. But a few weeks before it was cancelled (the reason I still hate Disney) I watched it again and LOVED it. Now I rewatch the series every now and then and it is better than I thought. If Disney does good on Disney Infinity 3.0, I will like them again.

My little pony I used to think that it was girly but one days I suddenly got the urge to watch it so I booted up an episode OnDemand and than it just "sparked" ( haha jolteon humor) I've been addicted ever since!

My Chemical Romance. Lord, my closest friend loved the band and was half goth, half not goth and loved the crap outta it. Listened to Teenagers and now I'm hooked!

Gravity Falls, saw the commercial and thought it was gonna be like Uncle Grandpa. I avoided it until I stumbled onto a fan made video and fell in love!!!! ♥

FNAF. And horror games. I hated horror until I saw Markiplier's lets play..... IM HOOKED! I even bought merch X3 halp me I can't escape this Markiplier/FNAF/horror game loop