• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Arynthian Adventure

(Sorry could you clarify? If it was the swinging thing then I think that was alright because your OC grabbed the Espeon at one point and threw them against a wall but do correct me if I'm wrong cheers)

Sung-sun cursed under her breath. That Banette was her best shot of finding someone actually holding anything truly valuable for her to steal. Nonetheless, he seemed to have completely disappeared, so her job was done. The Espeon and Sandslash were likely to pay up for the service she had done, in her mind. She considered all her options as she made her way towards the other side of the castle before finally reaching a conclusion.
'I'll tell them I killed him. What they don't know won't hurt them. If he shows up again, I'll be long gone with a large reward in my paws. It'll be their problem, not mine.' she sniggered at what she thought was a brilliant idea and continued her journey towards the castle.

In the span of everything that had just happened, there was only one thing that Paisley knew for sure: there was a Mienshao. The Mienshao's loyalties could be anything, the Mienshao might not even still be alive. But again, that was most definitely a Mienshao.
So now what? The bunker was no option, and seeing as the Banette could kill a dozen combat-trained Pokemon with the slight of hand, she stood no chance if he decided to show up again. Then there was the Mienshao. Chances were, the Banette's interests would follow Serene back to the palace. It was a gamble, but with a deep breath, Paisley sprinted as quickly and as stealthily as she could manage to avoid attracting the nearby fray, diving underground yet again and tunneling out until she knew she was beyond the kingdom's walls. She dug her way to the surface, prioritizing a view of her surroundings as she surfaced. The bunker was a way's in the distance, but not nearly as far as before. If the bunker was there, that means that...
She saw the Mienshao not far at all from where she stood. So close in fact, that eye contact was inevitable, and Paisley approached her.

In the corner of her eye, Sung-sun saw her. The very same Sandslash she had stolen from and had been observing not long ago. The sly mienshao had now frozen up completely. Did the Sandslash suspect her already?
'Idiot' she scolded herself in her head 'What's got you feeling so panicky? Go and collect your reward.' Greedily, she rubbed her two paws together and turned to face the other Pokémon properly.
'Hey there. Sorry if I startled you a bit.' she attempted to appear more friendly by stretching her mouth into a wide grin, however this only added to her shifty appearance.

"Oh, not at all! You really helped us out back there." She extended her claw forwards for the Mienshao to shake. "My name's Paisley. The Serene is Espeon... wait no. Still a little tongue-tied from the whole experience." She scratched the back of her head abashedly. "The Espeon's name is Serene. Sorry if I'm a little shaken up. I'm not exactly used to facing these things head on."

'Well don't you worry your dusty little quills about it, that guy is long gone!' Sung-sun replied, shaking Paisley's claw with excessive enthusiasm 'It wasn't hard really, just hit him with a good old stone edge and job done! My name is Sunnnn...y. Sunny.' Telling one lie after the other, Sung-sun grew impatient as she unintentionally left her paw out and open as though she was expecting money to be dropped right in her palm.

"Oh I—I'm so sorry, after the attacks, I'm broke. Not that I wasn't any less broke before that either." Paisley's shoulders visibly slumped, and she felt guilty for having nothing to give. "I had a metalworking stall in the market. I'm sure it's been raided by now, but the only things that I had worth having were in a cloth sack, and that's long gone too." Looking to the ground gloomily, her ears suddenly perked up. Maybe her tinkering skills could finally be put to use?
"Wait a second, I don't have my tools with me, but if I had some spare material, I'm sure I could make you something!"

For the first time in what seemed like years, Sung-sun felt guilt surging through her body. Paisley's kindness came as a great surprise to her. She couldn't remember the last time she had felt such warmth from another Pokémon in her time as a thief.
'What's happening to me?... It doesn't matter, she can't find out what I did.' Sung-sun continued to smile in spite of her inner conflicts.
'Oh no no, I was just holding out my paw to... Catch a falling leaf for my... Renowned leaf collection. I should get you to the bunker.' she said, making awkward gestures in an attempt to act more natural.
'IDIOT!!! Don't let yourself go to all these lengths for a broke Pokemon!!' she thought to herself once again. Her usual laid-back self had been completely whiped out due to this unexpected outcome.

Paisley shook her head. "The bunker's locked up tight, and once those doors close, they don't open them for anything. I almost died at its doorstep before Serene showed up. Thanks so much though, you shouldn't have to worry yourself for my sake, 'specially when I've got nothing to give in return." Admittedly, she was a little disappointed. She'd already started planning out a pair of fitted leather bracers in her head. They'd be stylized, but practical, just like the Mienshao.
"So you like plants too? I've heard of leaf collections, but I never learned how to press them properly. I had a flower crown of blue hyacinths stored in my old bag." In all honesty, she was more upset about the flower crown than anything else she had lost. Those hyacinths were hard to find, but she quickly set it aside with a wave of her hand. "It got crushed by all the metal, I'm sure. Still, I guess I could've replanted it again," she pondered. "Oh enough about me, what's your story? If you don't mind telling it of course. Are you an Arynthian soldier? You fight really well. Or are you a vagrant like me?"

The more Paisley spoke, the more Sung-sun's guilt grew. Why oh why did she have to end up stealing from a pokemon like this? She nodded throughout Paisley's plant talk, trying to disguise that it was honestly complete jibberish to her while reaching yet another conclusion that she was almost certain she'd regret.
'I come from a completely different kingdom, actually. It's pretty far off and our culture is a lot less 'developed' than Arynthia. I came her for a change of scenery, but I didn't expect to get tangled up in any of this war business, ya know?' she produced an apple she had tucked away and began wolfing it down, crunching rather slobbishly as she sprayed a bit of juice from her mouth 'As for my fighting, I was an ex-soldier in training for my kingdom's army. I'll leave it there for now. Look, this is gonna sound crazy, but I think I can lead you to where some of your things may be.'

"Really? Where?" Paisley's face lit up excitedly, before she realized that with all the Mienshao had done for her, she still had nothing to give in return. She felt undeserving of such kindness, and all-in-all, undeserving to have her things back. "I mean, it's nowhere dangerous is it? I couldn't bear to put you in harm's way again after what you've done for me."

Serene landed in the King's Courtyard not far from the Castle's gates. As soon as she landed all the Royal Guards in the immediate vicinity turned and snarled at her-each in their own specific way-"Halt!" Serene called "I am Serene the Wise, Court Wizard to King Blaze's kingdom. Descendant of Toraline the Bright and Aren the Bold. The passcode is: Divine Thunder." And with that all the guards immediately bowed and apologized, as that passcode was the single thing to say, to let everyone know who you are. Each specific Royal person had their own passcode, to specifically signify who that person really is. "Where is the King!" She called out to the Royal Guard. The one closest to her, an Escavalier, walked up and said "We don't know. As soon as the army approached close enough to the kingdom he just disappeared. We got word that he went into hiding with his closest advisors, minus you madam, but we're not doubly sure of that". Serene then walked to the center of the guards and said out loud "With the King supposedly disappeared, we are the kingdom's last defense! We shall not fall and let the good Pokemon of Arynthia, be enslaved by the Darkhollows! We will not fall!" Her voice was drowned out by the sounds of the final guard's cheers to victory.

'Ah it's nothing, I'm just nice like that.' Sung-sun responded,whiping her mouth with her sleeve. She suddenly realised that perhaps leading Paisley to her things wasn't the best way to return them. After all, she had stashed away all sorts of stolen things in that spot and she was almost certain that Paisley would let the other market salespokemon know of it if she saw where it was. Once again, she came up with another 'brilliant' idea.
'Oh my god is that an angry Hypno? Quick, let me cover your eyes while we get to your things. We don't want him hypnotising you.' she tried to keep her paws placed awkwardly over Paisley's eyes as she walked to her stash.
'Aaaaaanyway, what ever happened to that Selena of yours? Or is it Celia? Serene, that's it. Figures an Espeon would have a glamorous name like that.'

Paisley was trusting, but even she wasn't falling for the Hypno spiel. It was a shifty maneuver on Sunny's part, but she had been nice to the Sandslash so far. Whatever the case, she would continue putting her faith in the Mienshao, letting her cover her eyes as the two hobbled onward, taking caution not to poke her with her quills.
"Serene teleported off again to go fight in the palace. If that Banette follows her again, well, let's hope she has some kind of plan." Thinking back on the day's events, she figured it wouldn't hurt to make conversation. "Say, this is a strange question, but have you ever been poisoned?"

'Poisoned? Yeah, it was pretty nasty business. Thankfully the guard I was training under at that time had a cure, but as things are now I can't afford to let it happen again. Yourself?' Sung-sun asked, now keeping her arm over Paisley's eyes as she used the other to whip her sleeve around a nearby cloth sack in the bushes that contained some of Paisley's things. They had finally reached her hidden stash, and she was going to make this business as quick as possible even if it meant having to be in such an uncomfortable situation for a while.

"I almost died from it not long before you showed up. That Banette hit me with a couple of gunk shots some time before that, and I didn't realize I had even been poisoned until after I dug a great length away. I rolled down a hill to try and get help in the bunker, but they were locked up tight. Serene came to check and make sure that the shelter was in order, and she tripped over me while I was face down in the mud." It had been too big a day for Paisley. After all the times so far that she had nearly died, all she wanted was to salvage some scrap metal from a junk pile and put her claws to work on it. It'd be hard to work without her whetstone, but maybe, just maybe, she'd have it back by the end of the day. In retrospect, Paisley realized that if it weren't for Serene, she really would have died back there.
"It was scary, I had blacked out for a while until I saw Serene standing over me." Paisley had to admit, even if the position was awkward, there was a slight comfort she took in having Sunny's arm around her. She'd heard that the softness of a Mienshao's whips made them especially great nurses, and she could see why. It helped her to talk with her fellow Pokemon so openly.

'Jeez, you're both pretty sturdy aren't you?' Sung-sun replied, slightly in awe. In terms of strength, she never really took little stout pokemon like Sandslash seriously, especially not the timid kind that Paisley had made herself out to be. The Mienshao would likely be even more shocked had she not experienced such a chaotic day already. Hurriedly, she tugged her sleeve back, scooped up Paisley's belongings and whipped the bushes back in place to conceal the rest of her stolen items.
'This look about right?' Sung-sun asked sheepishly, uncovering Paisley's eyes and presenting her the cloth sack with her ears flattened. With any luck, Paisley wouldn't question how she knew where her things were. As she awaited Paisley's final verdict, she ran multiple scenarios through her head, trying to come up with the one that would be most believable if the tinker really did end up asking questions.

Last edited:
"Florence!" King Blaze called out to his closest advisor, a Florges "I cannot do this anymore! My citizens are dying out there while I'm hiding in here with all of you! I am the strongest fighter in the kingdom, I should not be in here, I should be out there leading my armies to victory!" The Florges was now standing there with a slightly annoyed face, as he kept on making this argument over and over again and she would always say the same thing "Your majesty, you are the king of this landmark and the only duty you have to it now is to stay alive." King Blaze stopped pacing and glared at her and said "As you said I am the king of this land, but I will not not sit idly by while my kingdom is slaughtered! My best friend is out there, for all I know Serene is dead by the hands of some demon!" And with that, before someone could react he charged out of the bunker and into the Throne Room.

Last edited:
Paisley peeled the cloth back cautiously, and sure enough, there were her things. Her whetstone, a little scratched up from the whole excursion, still sat at the bottom like how she had placed it, with some of her choice materials laying on top of that. Her hammer was there too, but that was hardly what peaked her excitement, because at the very top of the pile lay her beloved hyacinths. They were in rough shape, she didn't expect them not to be, but she could still grow them back. Her face lit up, and ever so gently, she held the ragtag flower crown in her claws, close to shedding a tear out of gratitude.

One might wonder why Paisley didn't ask the question that everyone was thinking. How Sunny had her things in the first place was irrelevant to her, the fact that she had given them to her now was all that mattered. Sure, the thought had crossed her mind. But just how does one respond when being accused of wrongdoing? Things would be uncomfortable for Sunny, that much alone was for sure.
Paisley didn't want to make anyone uncomfortable, she just wanted to live a life. So with a surgeon's precision, she located the flower that appeared to be in best condition, turning it over in her claws, before unraveling the stem from the masses as she plucked it away. Placing it carefully in her claws, she approached Sunny, holding it out for her to take as she said with a teary-eyed smile.
"Thank you, thank you so much. It's... not much, but I was wondering if you could put it with your leaf collection. Maybe just something to remember me by?"

Last edited:
Echo whistled as he walked into a camp. He walked through the army, all on their knees, and entered a large pavilion. In the middle lay a great hearth burning fiercely and on a throne of solid marble and jet sat his father, Darkhollow King Obsidian Shadow. Echo Shadow knelt before him and a duskull herald announced his arrival.

" Dad the mission was a partial success. We have gained control of most of the village. The main square and the south side leading to the capital are still under arynthian control." He lifted his head as his father walked towards him. The Banette held his sons shoulder and grinned." You have my permission to launch another assault. From the west this time. Go through our western outpost at Tundrafall and perform the pinsir formation. Your sister shall lead the other assault from the east, near Iron falls." He left his son to sit on his throne and dismissed him.

Echo trudged through the camp and cursed." Why does Luna have to join me? She's doesn't need her ego to be any bigger. She'll just walk in as I capture the village and claim the fame." He talked to a Umbreon as he walked." On the morrow I'll start the march. Prepare the squads."

The last of the Darkhollow Army started clearing after her and the Royal Guard recaptured Merchant's Square. It was a tough battle but they pulled through, they even managed to rescue some civilians that were captured by the Darkhollows to be hostages. Once they set up the makeshift walls for their forward camp against the Darkhollows, in case they came back ever. There were three more like this, each strategically placed around the kingdom, one in The Palace Courtyard, one in the Slums, and one in the High Cathedral. A Royal Guardsman, a Herdier, walked up to her and said "Madam, the camp is set up we are clear for the invasion." Serene replied "Good work men, now, do we know the state of the other camps?" The Herdier then said "The Cathedral Camp had a run-in with some renegades, but eventually came up successful, and we haven't got word from the others. "All right then, i will need a team of your finest warriors, to help me invade their central base, and hopefully banish us some Darkhollows." Later a squad of five assembled, Serene, a Serperior named Ivy, a Primeape named Feral, a Frosslass named Blizzard, and a Darmanitan named Rumble. "Lets go team!" And with they were off to hopefully put an end to this drab war."

Sung-sun felt her shame carving through her like a knife. After all she had done to this innocent Sandslash, she felt there was no way she deserved the gratitude she was receiving. The thought suddenly hit her. What had she been wasting her life for all these past few years? What was the true driving force for her turning to a lifestyle of petty cheating, lying and stealing?
'Master Cheng's death. You know that.' she told herself, feeling a slight sting at the mere thought of her deceased mentor. That was what she had told herself at the very beginning, but the unexpected charity and graciousness of the seemingly simple tinker Paisley seemed to have awoken an emotion that had been laying dormant for a long time. An emotion that made her think back and question herself as well as her true motivations. In spite of all this, Sung-sun still felt it necessary to keep up her usual reserved demeanour.
'You're really embarrassing me, you know that?' she said to Paisley, though there was an obvious smile plastered on her slightly reddened face. Her guilt was still very much present, but judging by how emotional Paisley seemed to be feeling, Sung-sun felt as though her guilt would only grow if she didn't accept the tinker's offer.
'But sure. It's been a long time since someone's given me a gift. I'm grateful and whatnot. It'll errr... Make my collection even better.'

Last edited:
Paisley's smile only grew wider at the news. It was clear that the Mienshao wasn't used to facing her feelings, so she decided to grant her some slack by cutting back on the "thank yous" for the time being. And while she made a firm decision not to ask of Sunny's initial possession of her goods, there was one question, however, that couldn't go unanswered.
"So, what happens now to either of us? There's a war going on, the kingdom is no place to settle down for me at least. You've got your own exploits somewhere, I'm sure." She shuffled one of her feet in the dirt as she looked to the ground. "You shouldn't have to put up with me any more than you already have." While the thought of her and the Mienshao parting ways so soon saddened her, it would only be for the best in Sunny's case.

'Y'know, that's a good question. That I really don't have an answer for.' Sung-sun answered honestly. She thought long and hard, tugging at her whiskers. Paisley had been the only pokemon she had really gained a soft spot for in ages, and the more she considered it, the more she started to think that travelling with someone else could be quite beneficial. Whether she would admit it to herself or not, Sung-sun really was quite a lonely pokemon. Having some company would no doubt ease that loneliness. Nonetheless, she knew that it would really do Paisley no favours whatsoever. She was a wanted criminal, after all.
'There's no way I'm dragging an honest pokemon like that into any of my escapades.' she decided, giving one of her whiskers a final twang before finally taking Paisley's hyacinth gift from her claws and tucking it behind her ear for safe keeping.

'Really, you should go and find that Serene of yours. I haven't shown it off much yet but I'm pretty bad news, so sticking with me for any longer isn't gonna do you any good.' she told Paisley, gazing into the distance 'It looks like those Nighthollows have cleared out. If I were you, I'd head back.' feeling slightly pained, Sung-sun turned to walk away from Paisley 'Thanks for everything though.'

And would that be how it ended? Could she really just let the Mienshao walk off like that? It was a big world, it wasn't unlikely that Paisley would never see her again if she just plodded away now. Maybe it would be for the best. Sunny could go do whatever it is that she does, and Paisley could crawl and hide in a hole somewhere until something happened. She could live her life, now with her whetstone and flowers, as she'd been trying to do this whole time. Yes, that was it, she'd leave the Mienshao be.

But then again, "live her life?" What even was so great about her life? Why would she want to continue doing what she's been doing if in the long run, her life wouldn't be fulfilling. Camaraderie was fulfilling, and now her one chance for companionship was slipping away like the shifting desert sands through her own two claws. Serene was nice, but she was practically royalty. How much time of day could the Espeon really spend on one common vagrant, a craven Sandslash no less?

"Wait!" she called, hoping that the Mienshao would hear her out for a final time.

'Eh?' Sung-sun exclaimed, her ears twitching upon hearing Paisley's voice. She was sure now that the Sandslash was going to question her about her mysterious knowledge of the location of her goods. Before any confrontation could occur, Sung-sun's walking pace increased steadily into a sprint. Paisley uncovering her true first intentions and true identity was something she just couldn't handle.
'God I've been stupid today. I should have just kept to myself like always.' she scolded herself once again as she continued her escape, her heart pumping wildly either due to the running or trying to keep itself from breaking in two.

Sung-Sun broke into a sprint before her, and Paisley called out in alarm. "N-No wait!" She grasped the air for her to come back, trying her best to give pursuit, but there was no way a Sandslash could outrun a Mienshao. "Wait! Please!" She called, unable to bear the thought of letting her run away, too desperate to have Sunny at least hear her out.
It was to no avail, the Mienshao was gone, and Paisley was alone, easily outsped. She could've accidentally dropped the cloth sack as she tried to catch up and hardly notice that it was gone. It had meant so much that she'd given her things back to her, yet at the same time, she didn't care. If dropping the sack into an abyss would bring her face-to-face with Sunny just that one time, she'd do it in a heartbeat. It was that bag, that stupid bag that'd caused all this in the first place. She wanted to tear into it, kick the damn thing, whatever, but she settled for sinking her claws into the ground, ripping up a handful of mud, and lobbing it angrily away. Paisley sat on the ground, covering her face with her claws as tears fell freely.
She'd made her feel accused. So what if the kingdom had a bone to pick with the Mienshao? She wasn't too fond of Arynthia herself either.
She cried for quite some time, some sadness, but mostly anger at herself. Could she bare to face Serene after all this? Whether or not she could, she didn't want to be out in the open like this anymore, it only made her feel more alone. She dug a shallow hole into the moist dirt, tilling the land carefully before dropping another single blue hyacinth to be planted before trudging back to the kingdom gates, feet dragging in the mud alongside her cloth sack.

As the Raid Group crept on through Arynthia, every step getting them closer and closer, Serene couldn't help but being worried about the grueling task ahead. What if we can't find the base? What if they overpower our team? What if.....Urggh! Get yourself together Serene, you're fine. Serene stopped, making her team stop as well, and cleared her mind. She needed that if she wanted her team to succeed on their mission. She could not, would not, bring her team down because of her stupid worries. "All you all right madam?" Ivy said from behind Serene, she turned around and replied with "Yes, I'm fine. Let's keep moving along."You heard her people. Move." And then they were off. As they rounded the corner to Kingdom Square, Serene saw a familiar face. "Wait here for one second please" Serene said to her squad "Yes ma'am" her squad replied with varying levels of enthusiasm. She walked over to the Sandslash and said "Hi there, Paisley. Where are you going?"

Last edited:
(OOC: Chances of reviving this RP? It was a whole lot of fun :x:)

"Nowhere worth going." Paisley mumbled, hiding her eyes from Serene's gaze just to lay them on some kind of Arynthian army squad that stood at full attention behind her. Paisley had thought about what she had wanted to do, not that she had many options regardless. She could go back to her stand, start tinkering away just to receive no reciprocated interest in her crafts all up until the next attack, or she could fight the Darkhollows, no doubt leading to her death at any point in time. After speaking the one solemn statement, she awaited what Serene would say. That would be the one determining factor in what Paisley would do and where she would go. The whole idea was crazy. The attack squad alone intimidated her. How was she supposed to fight a corrupt army if she could barely look at Serene now? Paisley raised her head, still teary eyed, and stared her down face-to-face, awaiting her reply.

Serene instantly softened at the sight of Paisley's teary eyes. "Well, for one, you could come with me and my squad, to invade the Darkhollow's forward camp. And for two, I could sacrifice one of my people to help you get back to a safe zone" Serene thought about it, and decided that if she chose the second one, she would without a doubt, go with her. After all, she felt it was her duty to help the citizens of Arynthia, and more importantly help her friends.

Paisley had been a burden in the wake of the way for too long, and the last thing she would do is demand the aid of one of the squadmates. She announced with the most certainty she could muster, albeit not much, the finality of her decision.

"I'll come with you all, and fight the Darkhollows. There's not much left for me in Arynthia anyways." She fumbled with her cloth sac, clutching it guiltily as she contemplated what she could give, before just setting it on the ground for them to rummage through. "I have some material left, I could even scrap together some sort of armor for you all. Not that it'd help much in hindsight."

"Anything you could make would be helpful, because as you can see we don't have the greatest gear or resources right now. The Darkhollows still have over half of the kingdom in their control including the Guard Barracks and The Outskirts, therefore limiting our supplies to what we already have on our person. So if it's not to much trouble would you mind?" Serene looked at Paisley in the most apologetic way possible, not meant in any way to be sarcastic or any nonsense like that.

The sincerity in Serene's tone was evident, and Paisley did feel a tingle of excitement and disbelief at the thought of putting her skills to use.

"Wait, r-really?" She asked, wide-eyed, before snapping to it. "Okay! I work pretty quick, but I will need a minute."

Metalworking for an actual cause helped Paisley take her mind off of the ordeal with Sung-Sun, or "Sunny" as she still knew her. Pulling some choice material from her bag, and gestured towards Rumble for assistance. "Could you... maybe heat this up for me?"

He got the message, granting her the use of his fire til the metal was malleable enough to work with. Using her whetstone like an anvil, she quickly set to work, carving away at the metal with her claws, before mashing some of it back together until it took shape. The process took time, but before long, she was content with her work. With everything sitting in a pile, she distributed it all out, switching from one foot to the other nervously as she contemplated their reactions. Firstly, she handed a pair of spiked knuckle dusters to Feral, explaining their use, and how they'd help his punches. Next, she handed a similar device to Rumble, but instead of spikes, the ends were plated with jagged metal, and it was to be attached all the way up the arm.

"So, the padding here is for your elbows and fists, so you don't throw a socket. These are more for punching and gripping the ground than for Pokemon, but I'm sure it'll work no matter what you use it for." With the more in-depth explanation out of the way, she carried on, and handed a body sock of flexible scalemail to Ivy. It looked a little silly, and would be hard to put on, but it was lightweight, and would keep the entirety of her serpentine body protected. Blizzard was next, and she handed over a sleek set of gauntlets with a helmet, their use fairly simple. Lastly, there was Serene. A rugged, but thoroughly protective and lightweight set of leather body armor was for her. She didn't have time to really go wild with details and decorations, but it had a hole cut for her legs and tail, and also came with a helmet.

"Is uh—everything to everyone's liking? I can fix stuff up more if you don't like it."

Serene fitted on the armor, feeling the blend of comfort, versatility, and strength. "This is perfect! Thank you Paisley, your being here has helped a lot. Now without further adieu, let's get going, and end this war once and for all. Do you feel me!?" Serene called out to her small, but strong squad of various friends. Each of her friends reared up or pumped their fists in the air and called out "Hell yeah!"

Paisley had grown meek again, though she still partook in the collective battle cry. The realization was all catching up with her. She was expected to fight, truly, and to the death. The only thing more jarring than that? She actually was going to do it. The charred Scyther from earlier in the day flashed through her mind. Surely, it was to the death in theory, but not death as in death. She could just incapacitate them.

She sighed, shambling along with the rest of the group. Not lagging behind, but staying in the back. It was hopeless, how could a Sandslash incapacitate anything?

(OOC: I think OmegaCarvine bailed on us as the only villain lmao. I messaged Fallen_Angel like 2 weeks ago about playing a second character in the darkhollows, but to no avail)

Last edited: