• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Art of my wild imagination

Im just drawing some pictures for people and if people have randomn ideas pitch them X3 and ill make them
eevee.png
charizardlol.png
Absol.png

P3.png

garde.png

the eevee was supposed to be a pikachu and absol was a randomn doodle XD i dun know wher charizard came from
*update*
the drawing is for a friend he is a big fan of persona 3 and i just drew the gardevoir

woot thanks and with that lol i doodled up a sneasle and gallade XD
sneasle.png
gallade-2.png
pic7.jpg
pic1.jpg

Modify heres two more i made :D i drew these like the P3 one
usehighjumpkick.png

this is why hitmonlee just dosent work out for me...

These pictures are pretty good, but they look a little shaky and the shading on the Paint ones do not look the best.

However, your best picture is the one of the Umbreon cosplayer. The pose and expression on that one, along with the shading, are excellent.

Thank you for the critique I really Apretiate it! Whe you show a pic to friends or family they just say its good anyhow here are some more of my many works I have a whole Binderful but I only post the best ^_^
pic2.jpg
pic3.jpg
pic4.jpg
pic5.jpg
pic6.jpg
pic8.jpg

P.S. Newest one is the one with King of thorns on it!

XD Lets just say my teacher liked it as well anyhow.... I got bored in math so XD here it is
pic9.jpg

Now I got bored in English with this one
pic10.jpg

Im working on a really hard project for here its gonna be a surprize but its really hard to do let me just say that haha.

umm woot here is a new one i made!! its Rena form Higurashi no naku koro ni!
higurashinonakukoronirena.jpg
yes i know the body and arm is screwed up sorry ^_^"

I would but I dont have the money for photoshop ^_^"
BBDeathnoteaddict117.png

practice.jpg

B.png

Lacereyis.png

IronKira.png

The ones that are done in paint are supposed to look scketchy X3 if thats what your wondering

These are all pretty good! I love the variety of drawings you did and the different styles you've tried. 83
You should pratice anatomy a little more. Ummm, just a tip if you don't mind, I think of some of the body parts as shapes and then refine them later.
Grab a friend or family member and try to sketch them or if someone's up to it, make them pose. Even though I'm not the best at anatomy, I know this can help a lot. C:

these are pretty good ^^ I really love the B one, it's plain awesomeness :D
I know they are supposed to be sketchy, (the paint ones) but I suggest using the eraser tool to color the white in between the lines.
(set the background to the color you want and white as the foreground then color over the white while clicking the right side of the mouse)
Keep up the good work :D

Saya, these sketchy ones are pretty good, but I have one qualm. The hands on the one with the knife look pretty funky, the fingers looking like combs. Is that part of the style?

dwg-1.jpg

this is a pic of me and my gaia family i did for fun i edited the colors and the origional went boom on my photobucket account D: I cant get the code or access it any more my photobucket is as screwy right now D: