• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Arkanera, A Region Based on Arkansas: Help Thread (if you want to)

Is he your's?
Also, I'm changing Snaptor's design from biped to quadruped...
I still need names for my water snake starters
and a new Pokemon is about to be reviled... Faytten! The little kitten pokemon!

Hey, I just found that:
38671991_202742910600289_5676662750479122432_n.jpg
@PlayfulFox47 think about when you're gonna do the final evolutions so you can put them in here :V

I have an idea for the ‘evil’ team:

In the region, there were natives there before settlers from other regions came. These trainers began building cities where there had once been nature, and the natives didn’t like it. However, these trainers from other regions were stronger and caused the natives to go into hiding. Now, many years later, the natives are coming out of hiding to take back the land.

@Umbreon06
Oh! Sorry! I'll start with the grass starter line.
Fawnling (grass): Fawnling is a dark brown color with dark brown nubs on the top of its head where antlers would go. They have small white spots on their backs. They have black one-toed hooves. They have big eyes that are green. Their tail is small and sharp while the ears are rounded.

Deerthorn (Grass): Deerthorn is the same color brown as Fawnling. They now have small antlers that are dark brown and look bark-like. The tails are still sharp, the eyes are still green, and the ears are now longer and are still round. Deerthorn has a lazy expression.

Buckthorn
(Grass): Buckthorn is the same color as the other two, but now they have moss growing over them. They antlers have really grown and now house some leaves. The ears are now long and sharp, just like the tail. Buckthorns have a powerful, muscular build. The eye is now red and they have an angry expression.

I might do art of them later to show you what they look like.

@RenzFlintrock Nice idea, but I really don't want to paint the natives as the bad guys... How about it is a group of people that believe that Pokemon need to be wild so the Arkanera can truly be one with nature. Some of the natives joined, due to them believing this

I don’t either. From the perspective of the settlers they have more right to the land. They think incorrectly. But then the natives resort to doing evil things to get their homelands back, even though they do it for a good reason. But I’m fine if you don’t want it.

I think the names are good, and the appearance, I just imagine and I think they're cute!

By the way, that evil laugh... What was that? Because I don't think that meant to put light brown is evil, or is it?

Last edited:
I know I’ve said this before, great minds think alike. Or perhaps I just have a scientificly advanced device in my room that pinpointed your location and now reads your thoughts... mwa ha ha ha ha ha...

The second one is not true since you don't know exactly where I live.:\=|:
Also, the evil team will not literally tear the region in two, it is a figure of speech. Team Agatsu will make the region split into two different mindsets that contradict each other

Zipz

Previously Possibilit
(Jesus...is making a new region now like, the new "thing"? ANYWAY,)
*Bust down door*
I ' M
H E R E
T O
H E L P !