• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS Anybody Interrested in a little battle?

Well, I'll be happy to take you on. I agree to the "no Ubers or Legendary's" rule, infact, it was thanks to Charms that I took Lugia and Mewtwo off my team :p. Free Single or Free Double?

DAMN YOU, I hate you, you cheated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JUST KIDDING LOL! I accept the fact that I lost, damn your Pokemon are fast. You must know alot about EV raising though. I'll battle you again some other time. Thanks again for the battle!

DAMN YOU, I hate you, you cheated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JUST KIDDING LOL! I accept the fact that I lost, damn your Pokemon are fast. You must know alot about EV raising though. I'll battle you again some other time. Thanks again for the battle!
hey you wanna battle? ;D

baratron

Moderator of Elder Scrolls
Staff member
Krankshot - triple posting? Surely by now you know that double posting (posting twice in the same thread without another post inbetween) is against the rules, so what made you think that triple posting would be any better?! ???

If you want to reply to multiple people at once, right-click on the Quote button. This will open up quotes in a new window. Do this for every post you want to quote. Then, in one of the post windows, cut & paste all the quotes into a single post. Close the other windows by clicking the X at the top without hitting Post. Then add your replies to each person in the appropriate place.

If you're too incompetent to manage this type of editing then you probably shouldn't be on a web forum at all, but a suitable lower-tech version would be to start a new paragraph for each person you want to address. In other words:

Carlos - my bad i wasnt online to battle you, ididnt get message before. Want to rearrange?

Curtkid - hey wassup, you wanna battle?

And if they don't reply in a timely manner, don't bump the thread, but edit your previous post. This'll still move it to the top of the forum, but without adding extra useless posts.