• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Another RP Idea? (Pokemon Experimentation)

Alrighty then!
Here goes!
Name: Kimman
Species: Sylveon
Appearance Difference: Her eyes are a deep purple, one of her ears has a chip on it, and her ribbons are considerable longer.
Disability: She has an obsession with cleanliness, you could say she is an extreme germaphobe.
Personality: She is usually busy with cleaning herself, but when she isn't, she is just sort of staring at people, especially Thorne.
How were they captured?: She was captured from a grooming spa, and shop, after hours.
Other: She has somewhat of a crush/obsession with Thorne.
Sorry it took so long, I've been really busy lately. Anyway, is that good?

Yeah, she's fine! :up:

I've been pretty busy myself, and I'm not sure when my next post will be up. If not today, then probably tomorrow... hopefully.

Haha could I be lucky enough to join as well? Just curious. If this died a while back then that's alright, I'm just back from the dead and want to start with something fun. Sorry for being a bother! XD

Name
: Lily
Species: Liepard
Appearance Difference: Lily kept her slender figure and lithe form, but her yellow underfur shifted to a dark black, and her purple coat became an ice blue. Her tail grew significantly in size, as did her ears. However, as a result of that, her ears began to droop under its own weight and it gives her headaches extremely often.
Disability: Aside from the constant pressure of the weight on Lily's head, she has lost all abilities to propel herself upwards from her back legs, therefore she has troubles sitting, laying down, jumping, sprinting, and stretching upwards.
Personality: Lily is a sweet Liepard who wished to be a kind soul, but after being swayed by another Liepard and hearing his hardships, she became isolated and refused to grow attached to anyone or anything. She is quiet and curious, but her brain is always nagging her about how she should be better. In short, she's a amenable and critical liepard.
How were they captured?: Her poke ball was stolen from her trainer's bag.
Other: She wears a silky white scarf around her neck as a reminder of her captivity and lack of freedom- but she had it even before Team Flare's interference.

Oh no, @The Ringmaster , please take your time! I was unaware as to how recent the activity of this thread was until I read the earlier posts; I wasn't trying to attack your believed lateness. Just a bit of misunderstanding I hope. Anyways, thank you so much! Would you prefer for me to hold off on posting for a tiny bit and wait for you?

Name: Cinq (Previously known as Ashes)
Species: Vulpix
Appearance Difference: His rusty red coloring changed dramatically to fade to a light grey, but the tips of his tails and paws became dyed a dramatic black. His eyes began to glow in the darkness and sported a gold coloring. Finally, his name changed to Cinq because he lost a tail, he has five. Hence Cinq, five in French. He will only have five even in his Ninetales years.
Disability: Since he was tested on so young, the Vulpix became deaf. He can communicate fine with telepathy, but since he is yet to develop telepathy, he doesn't know that.
Personality: Extremely quiet, but defiant. If he can sense other's frustrations and identify the source, he will become frustrated. He has amazing eyesight, and has this burning urge to be useful.
How were they captured?: Via egg, no other known trainer
Other: He took a liking to Lily because she felt the most like his mother, who he never knew.

Thank you! I'll post as soon as I catch up. You don't mind if the posts are like, ten paragraphs right? My opening posts tend to be...books...for a light term.

I'm super sorry I haven't been posting! It's kind of tricky to during the week, especially in RPs like these, where I have to add more to my posts. You can expect a reply from me soon!

...That is, if everyone still wants to go on with this? I just want to make sure...

Yeah, of course. I really like the idea of this RP and I wouldn't like to leave it either. In my case, I am waiting too... My Staraptor is trapped in a birdcage still

I'm super sorry I haven't been posting! It's kind of tricky to during the week, especially in RPs like these, where I have to add more to my posts. You can expect a reply from me soon!

...That is, if everyone still wants to go on with this? I just want to make sure...
Going on would be nice, I just haven't had the time to post. Also, since nothing is going on with my character atm I have no need to post yet.

Please continue! The potential intereaction and challenges of this roleplay pose some very exciting ideas, and I was still really looking forward to roleplaying with everyone, so I'm glad you're interested in continuing it too.

I'll need to think about that a bit more, @GravityFallsFan231, but that won't be until after a while, anyway, since there's gonna be some resistance while they all try to escape. I'm thinking I might go along the path of finding a cure for their changes and illnesses, but it's still up for debate, I suppose. Then again, that would probably be the logical road to take, right?

Well, like I said, what happens then is up for debate. We can discuss it here and make a final decision. Besides, I like it when the RPers have a say in where the RP goes, anyway! :up: