• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Anime/Manga Personality game :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the point of the game is to fit the person to the anime/manga character that they're the most SIMILAR too. It's going to be challenging and such but I think you kids can do it

Say that someone posted in head of me went on about how Sem is like Shikumaru from Naruto because he is emo and a drag to be around(lies), then I post and say the person above me is like Erza from Fairy Tail because she's intimidaiting, but once you get to know her she's really nice.

Rules
-They have to be well thought out answers not "Blah blah from Blah blah, because he/she/it/plant is cool/awesome/badass", No it has to make sense >>

-Don't be mean about it to a person you hate please, its not cool :T

-It can be from any anime/manga or a anime esqe game like Blazblue or that game Ethan likes

-Try to be original and don't do one thats already been done for someone, yeah I'm like Natsu, we get it, come up with something else XD

Have fun :)

Zacky, you're like Natsu from Fairy Tail:

b74c4466889ed30e8ec0128ff0bc5e551234070730_full.jpg

You're carefree and possibly reckless. Some might even call you impulsive. However, like most shounen anime & manga protagonists, there's something about you that makes people still want to stick around and hang out.

That game Ethan likes would be the Touhou Project ♥

Speaking offfff~
Kaguya_Stand.png

Jenova is Kaguya Houraisan ♥ She's ever so carefree and has many people around who would protect her in an instant, and go to great lengths to do so ♥ Sometimes she can be a bit silly, but that doesn't detract from her fun presence ♥ Although, unlike Kaguya, I'm pretty sure she has no long feud with some enemy, so I'd say Jen doesn't instigate things often either ♥ She's a curious girl who simply cannot wait to explore more of the world after finding us cause Charms is beautifulicious like that :'D

I think that's all I need to say, and I do hope it was detailed enough :> I also really only put a picture in to greater aid in my stuff, since while everyone is likely to know most Pokemon here, I would think it's not as likely to know every animanga character :> I'll take it off though if I gotta :>

Pokemon technically is an anime/manga, so I see no harm in it.

Tan, this is a visual representation of you
gardenia_hug.jpg

Because this would be exactly what you would do in the same case

Brendan is so totally Yamamoto from Katekyo Hitman Reborn!

800px-Yamamoto.png

Brendan is like Yamamoto for the fact that he get's along with everyone quite well and he has the same attitude no matter what. I have never seen him in a foul mood or generally unhappy, just like Yamamoto. He takes everything in stride and is quite crafty :)

Zacky, you be Shuda from Rave Master C:

_shuda.jpg

He's a skilled fighter with a passion for explosions and fire, and a member of The Oracion Seis. He fights the main character Haru, and he eventually loses. However, it turns out he didn't die and he's still alive (with a mechanical arm :3), and he joins Haru's team, with a magical sword called Entenka which can set things alight with it's every swing. He's a funny, cool character with a flaming personality. He's totally like you in most ways xD

Toru isssss ...

k-on_ritsu_icon.jpg

Ritsu from K-ON~! (yeah I know Toru's a guy :V Also, that pose is just screaming 'TORU' xDDD)

The positive attitude is definetely there, along with the whole jokiness and both Toru and Ritsu are willing to take leadership~! Toru is loud and prrroud, but can sometimes be quiet and sort of shy - but still, easily excited~! :3

This is true xD

However, Tun is another character from the same Anime xD
images

Tun is Yui from 'K-ON!'

Yui is all cute and cuddly, and loves anything that's sweet, just like Tun. She's quite energetic, but can be a bit of a laze as well, and needs Tea and biscuits to restore her energy xD Did I mention both Tun and Yui are extremely huggable? xP I wuv both of them xD

44738.jpg

Toru is totally Haru Glory :'D

Toru is like him because he's just a simple minded guy who just wants to do good in the world. He tries to get along with everyone and likes to have fun. Toru is also like him in a sense because they both use over-sized swords ;D

Zachary, you're like Tamaki from Ouran High School Host Club.
20061218-ouran22nw.jpg

You started something great with your creativity and good humour, but we're all just waiting for you to make a blunder.

Oh heavens, Toastey, I would say you're most like Cirno of Embodiment of Scarlet Devil.
250px-Cirno-FW.png

I'm certain you're very nice, and fun to be around, but sometimes you are rather silly and may need to not be so...impulsive or spontaneous, I forget which fits. You're rather headstrong, but I do believe you should think before you say something silly. Nonetheless, you can be a nice joy on the majority of days. ♥

800px-Happy_with_wings.jpg

Ethan is Happy from Fairy Tail :)

Ethan is quite happy as what the name implies, but he can be erractic at times leading to some hilarious situations at times. He has an extensive knowledge that ranges into almost every subject, which leaves him a whole entire open spot in every conversation and even if he doesn't have one which isn't normal, he'll make one just like Happy :) Ethan is totally like Happy and I can't see him as anything or anyone else

Well if Tan can use Touhou charries...

CS-Ragna.jpg

Zackus is Ragna the Bloodedge.[ You like to think of yourself as badass, and everyone knows it. But beneath that callous exterior, you're a good person and think of others, and people know that too. You try to act alone, yet you find yourself among friends. You'd better man up and learn to lean on others, because the dude that cut off your arm is totally out to troll you into submission. You might think you can beat your adversaries by yourself, but there will come a time when you will face challenges you can't overcome alone.

RX, you're Konata from Lucky Star (Yes. I watch Lucky Star. Shut up.)

8%20-%20blue_hair%20izumi_konata%20konata%20loli%20lucky_star%20moe.jpg

You're a natural born leader with a good sense of humour and a natural gift for brains. You also love your anime and video games.

Konata is cute, like usual~

Frenchy, you're Tsubasa from Gakuen Alice. You like to play it cool, and not get your temper ahead of you. Sometimes, you like to show off.
images

A

Anonymous

.......I guess your hmmm Mitsumi for Pokemon DP adventures *Tries to put in image* I cant do it! Sorry I just cant do it! :-[

Last edited by a moderator:

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
Back to the game, people!

While not strictly a character and I will maim anyone else who tries to pull this trick, Thepokemontrainer is:

slowpoke.jpg

A bit slow on the uptake. :x

Status
Not open for further replies.