• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Animal Legacies

Ever since humans stopped hunting animals, they began to repopulate and now, animals will do anything to protect their offspring, will you be one of the animals trying to survive?

Rules:
1. No superpowers in this rp. This is not a fairy tale..
2. No godmodding, if someone asks you to control their character, tell me so I know.
3. Don't be undefeatable, if you always dodge attacks, that is not fair.
4. You can only have one character, and make sure their profile is detailed.
5. Include EVERYONE. If you leave someone out, they will feel lonely.

This is the form:

Name: (I shouldn't explain this)
Animal: (You can be a Coyote, Fox, Bunny, Cougar, Wolf, Stray Dog and a Stray Cat)
Pack/Clan: (Only include this if you are a Wolf, Stray Dog or Stray Cat, unless you're a lone animal. Also say what the name of the pack or clan)
Fur Colour: (What is the colour of your fur?)
Eye Colour: (Same thing, but eyes)
Personality: (What does your character act like?)

This is mine:
Name: Cynder
Animal: Wolf
Pack/Clan: Night Pack (Alpha:Storm)
Fur Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Golden
Personality: Very loyal, kind and funny, always there for friends.

Cynder woke up and stretched, she came out and started to talk to her pack mates. They talked for a while when the Alpha male came out. "Everyone, let's hunt, come, follow me." The Alpha said. Cynder followed behind the Alpha pair. She was a Beta, so she had to be with the Alphas, along with the other Betas. The pack began stalkijg the pack as they talked about the plan.

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Erm, this RP got to a bit of a bad start, didn't it? So, instead of locking it, I'm going to give you guys a chance to restart from the first post. Just as a heads up, I'm going to keep an eye on this thread. As a start, I'd strongly recommend you take a look at the rules – @Johnman in particular, you really need to brush up on how we role play here, as your posts weren't even close.

Let me know if you have any questions or comments, and I'll be happy to help – although I'd prefer you ask either in a discussion thread or on my profile, so we don't get OOC here :)

Name: Mei Owe
Animal: Stray Cat
Pack/Clan: None
Fur Colour: Silver/Gray
Eye Colour: Blue
Personality: Self-Serving, Can get others to do what she wants, a good sense of humour
(I DID IT ALL ON A PHONE! GO ME!. Also @Teapot I'm sorry and I'll try to be better next time)

Mei was minding her own business when she saw the Night Pack begin to hunt, and decided that it was in her best interest to hide. She hid and then continued to watch

( No me and the other dude got OOC. )

Name: Violet
Pack/Clan: None
Fur Colour: Gray/Dark Purple
Eye Colour: A Deep Aqua.
Personality: Violet is a tomboy, and is also a loner. There are times when she closes herself off completely from others.
------------------

Violet watched the Night Pack, aqua eyes squinting at them. She noticed Mei hiding and tapped her shoulder softly. "Heya." she said.

Name: Conyo
Pack/Clan: Warrior Pack
Fur Colour: Red-ish Brown
Eye Colour: Red
Personality: Likes Puns,Good fighter,Good Dodger,Does not talk Much
-----------------------------
Conyo Would see The night pack Hunting....Conyo Would Hide On a Tree And Watch them hunt For Food......Conyo Learns alot From them.

Last edited:
Mei felt the light tap. Calmly she replied "if you are one of those Night Pack thugs, I would advise you to leave." She watched as the Night Pack spread out. "Look at them, so efficient, so precise" she looked into Violet's eyes "so willing to kill."

She smirked. "Just wondering what a stray cat was doing in the open like this.." she said. "Even so, i'd never fit in an pack anyway." Her eyes glazed over, staring at the pack. "They have something i don't." she said. She broke out of her reverie and shrugged. "But i can't complain."

Name: Plagg
Pack/Clan: Night Pack
Fur Colour: Grey
Eye Colour: Green
Personalty: Dosent goof off, tends to doze off.

Plagg watched as Cynder dagged everyone for a hunt. Plagg groaned. "Count Me Out." He sighed, sticking his head threw the table. "AW COME ON PLAGG! THATS TE FIFTH TABLE." A wolf frowned. Plagg frowned. "Sorry." He sighed.

"Well the best we can do is not getting noticed by the Night Pack" Mei said. She jumped into a tree and Silently followed the two to Conyo's den. She sneaked inside and curled up in a corner, unnoticed.

Last edited:
( The courtesy of a discussion thread is given to @OkamiWolf7250 . I mean, this is the dude who started the whole RP.

Violet hung by the entrance, peeking out some times. "Makes me feel so weak to be in another's den..." she muttered.

(Meant to post that on a different RP, but @OkamiWolf7250 should too)
Mei listened to Violet and honestly she agreed, it did unsettle him, almost as much as a Wolf offering to make puns. She decided to stay quiet, just in case the Night Pack came and so that Conyo wouldn't start with his puns

She nodded. "Yeah, might lighten up the day while the Night Pack is still hunting." she cocked her head. "And yet, none of us have told each other's names." she said. "But maybe for another day, if we're that scared."

"Great dinner" Mei thought. She had stayed hidden in the corner and doubted that the others knew she was there. Quickly and swiftly she dashed towards the food and took a tiny bit, then dashed back to the corner. She thought about what Violet said. "This girl has an annoying tendency to bring up valid points." She thought to herself

She scraped some of the food and gently placed it on her little spot. She peeked out of the den again and looked out for a long time. "Where's the guy?" she asked to herself, suddenly saying it out loud.

MeI decided that it was time to reveal herself. "I have no idea" she said "but it would be impolite to not to try to find our host" she exited the cave. "Follow me" she whispered "if you dare" a gust of wind blew through the air as Mei leapt into a tree and disappeared into the thick foilsge

The night Pack would find my den and i would fight them to defend my den "STAY BACK NIGHT PACK MEMBERS!" He Growled but alas he was defeated and he ran like there was no tommorow

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
OOC: Guys, please keep OOC posts out of this thread – you don't need to announce when you're leaving. If you want to, please open a discussion thread and do so there. :) If you guys are nervous about doing so yourselves, I am happy to make one for you.

Additionally, please write more in your RP posts! Nearly all the posts since I restarted this RP are far too short, and you really need to write more. Remember, description is important – what do you see? What do you hear? How is your character feeling? Put yourself in the character's shoes and consider everything around them, as well as everything in their heads.

"Okay everyone, you know how we hunt, Alphas first, then Betas, then the other pack members join, GO!" Storm darted out of the bushes in a brilliant run, the betas following, next thing you knew, the whole pack was surrounding a huge elk. They fought until the prey collapsed. All of the pack members started eating, some played tug of war with another pack member. The Night Pack continued to go back to their territory. "Hey Plagg! I brought some leftovers for you!" Cynder called to her fellow pack mate.

Name: Seraphina
Animal: Stray cat
Pack/Clan: Kenai Clan
Fur Colour: Red-brown
Eye Colour: Amber
Personality: Shy, loyal to her clan and anyone she trusts, fierce in battle.

Seraphina sniffed the air for prey. She caught a whiff of rabbit. Seraphina tracked the scent to its source. The rabbit took off. Seraphina gave chase. She leaped onto the rabbit and delivered the killing blow. Seraphina buried the rabbit and rejoined the hunting patrol.

Mei saw a cat pouncing on a rabbit, killing it and rejoining a group. "The Kenai Pack" she growled. Long ago they had asked her to join but she had refused. She liked being alone, it was easier to get food, easier to stay alive. Hunting in a pack made prey realise that they were prey. If a more powerful group moved in, the old pack would get exterminated. "Strength in numbers?" she had said to herself when asked to join "More trouble than its worth"
(OOC: There goes half my post...)

Last edited:
Violet stared at them. "Small. But i guess they're strong?" she asked. Her eyes stood staring at the ground. She kicked the dirt and turned. "I would like to look around instead of prancing around while packs and clans are out." She said.

Mine:
Name: Shadow
Pack: The Corrupted Shades of Shadows
Fur-Colour: Black, with a grey underbelly
Eye Colour: Emerald Green
Personality: Shady, loyal. Like to surprise animals, hunts by stealth. Excellent at battles, fierce.

Shadow looked around. The gentle wind ruffled her fur. She wondered, The pack has been acting really strange lately, and food is scarce.
Suddenly, a frolicking shadow in the acacia tree nearby distanced her from her thoughts. Shadow accerlerated, catching up with the fast shadow. She leaped onto a tree and leaped from tree to tree. Prey in sight, her senses sniffed the fear pumping and beating in its heart. The bushy tail swishing in front of her face blocked her vision and sight. But then, Shadow turned a sharp turn and appeared in front of the squirrel. She snarled and pounced quickly.
The squirrel thrashed and squirmed around in her jaws. Shadow clamped it down, snapping its neck. Leaping down from the thick branch she was in. Thorns pricked her fur, shining against the dim moonlight. But it was nothing, compared to the first victim in many weeks. Shadow tilted up her head at the full moon, letting out a mournful, eerie howl. Many howls responded back.
The squirrel was dinner for the pack.

Violet flinched as she heard a howl. Why are there so many out today..
She turned, clawing a tree. She stood straight, and gave a low whistle. Maybe someone would hear it, maybe not. But she'd just felt the urge. So what's the problem?

Shadow's ears perked up, after ripping some flesh from the scrawny squirrel.
"I've heard some kind of whistle. I'm going to check it out." She said to the pack.
Shadow picked up a pace, and soon, she was cruising through the forest. A shadowy figure caught her eye.
"Who are you, intruder?"

She looked at her. "Hey. You must be the one who whistled." she said, her aqua eyes blazing at the tree she'd clawed at. "But i'm not of any interest to you. Just a lone wolf."

"Good. It's none of my buisness, dead or alive, I don't care about you. " Shadow snarled, emerald eyes looking at the Lone Wolf.
Shadow looked at the prominent marks on the clawed trees.
"Say, are you a good fighter?"