• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Alola Region RP : A Journey Begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
He looked over at elijah "Hey I see you have a scyther I have one myself but it evolved into a scizor..by a item called the metal coat..I have one more would you like your scyther to grow stronger?" He puts the item on the side "Take it it's up to you if you want to it's up to scyther too.." he continued to concentrate on driving the boat

Elijah was recounting his previous adventures in his head, when he heard the boat driver asking him about evolving his Scyther. "Actually, I already have a Metal Coat. It was given to me by an old friend I met in Johto. I told Scyther it was his choice of whether he evolved or not, and he heavily denied it. So, he has stayed a Scyther all these years and I am completely fine with it. I keep the Metal Coat in my bag just in case he ever changes his mind. I thank you for the offer though," he replied with a smile. "So how much longer until we get to Kahuna Island?"

"Not long now..a few More minutes..Your from johto I hear I'm from hoenn..I travelled in johto too a nice place.! Your scyther seems happy it also looks strong! my name is Kayo by the way nice to meet ya" he said happily

"Nice to meet you Kayo," replied Elijah "Actually, I am from Kanto, but close enough haha. I come from a place called Pallet Town, not sure if you have heard of it or not. But yeah, Scyther and I have been the best of pals, and he is the closest of my Pokémon to me. I only came with two of my Pokémon because I like to start fresh every time I explore a new region, but the other one kind of stuck on the plane with me so I had no choice but to bring it heh. I guess I should present him then, Beldum I choose you!"

"Oh a beldum! Good choice I have a metagross it's at home with my professor in hoenn your beldum will grow strong to you trust me! Okay here we are kahula island you guys see it beautiful isn't it" he says quietly "I'm coming brother not long now.."

Elijah thought he heard Kayo say something under his breath, but he figured it must have been the wind. "Yeah it is very beautiful! Alola is by far one of the nicest regions I have been to," Elijah replied. He smelt the lovely aromas of the nearby flowers, and the fresh Alolan breeze. "Well anyways thank you for the ride Kayo, I really appreciate it." he said. "Well then Lao and Luna, are you guys ready to face the Kahuna? I am getting pumped just thinking about, I'll tell you for sure."

"No problem..it's been a while since I've been here.." He started to look all serious and walked off he went to the nearest Pokemon centre to change his Pokemon team "Hi professor Send me them this is serious thats the only reason why I'm asking.." the professor looked at me and send the Pokemon over"thank you" he switches off the pc

Name: Maxwell
Personality/Qualities: Outgoing, Loyal, Magical, Cheerful, Bubbly, Prepared

"Hmm, what's going on here?" Maxwell asks, also not knowing almost anyone.

Last edited:
Elijah turns around as someone comes up to the group and asks what they are doing here. "Oh hello, My name is Elijah and this is Lao, Luna, and Kayo. And to answer your question, Lao, Luna, and I were just about to challenge the Kahuna of Melemele Island. You are welcome to join us if you please. By the way I didn't catch you name." replied Elijah. He still cannot wait to battle once again.

Elijah turns around as someone comes up to the group and asks what they are doing here. "Oh hello, My name is Elijah and this is Lao, Luna, and Kayo. And to answer your question, Lao, Luna, and I were just about to challenge the Kahuna of Melemele Island. You are welcome to join us if you please. By the way I didn't catch you name." replied Elijah. He still cannot wait to battle once again.
"Hello, Elijah, Lao, Luna, and Kayo! Nice to meet you all, and my name's Maxwell." Maxwell says gleefully. "And yes, I'd love to join you guys very much. Is there anything I need to do?"

(Please don't double post :) )
"Nice to meet you, Maxwell" said Elijah cheerfully. "As long as you have a Pokémon you are set to go. Our plan is to beat the Kahuna and the venture off to Akala Island for the challenges over there. Hopefully we can successfully complete this challenge, and if you are planning on battling too, I also with you the best of luck." Elijah was very, very eager to get on to the battle. "Well is everyone ready?" he said again.

(Please don't double post :) )
"Nice to meet you, Maxwell" said Elijah cheerfully. "As long as you have a Pokémon you are set to go. Our plan is to beat the Kahuna and the venture off to Akala Island for the challenges over there. Hopefully we can successfully complete this challenge, and if you are planning on battling too, I also with you the best of luck." Elijah was very, very eager to get on to the battle. "Well is everyone ready?" he said again.
"Well, I do these Pokémon: a Chespin, an Ampharos, a Uxie, a Sylveon, a Togekiss, and a Popplio." "In that case, should I go in with the battle, or just do something else? *By the way, I'm not familiar with any of my Pokémon's moves.*

Name : Chelsea
Personality : Can telepathically communicate with her pokemon, stubborn, good battler, never lost, humorous, clever, devious, cunning, impatient
Appearance : Has chestnut brown hair, wears a striped t shirt, casual jeans, stuffed trainers, a cap, wears a backpack
Dislikes : Team Skull, Aether Paradise, Ultra Beasts
(I'm new so anyone can reply to me? I have no friends. :( )

Name : Chelsea
Personality : Can telepathically communicate with her pokemon, stubborn, good battler, never lost, humorous, clever, devious, cunning, impatient
Appearance : Has chestnut brown hair, wears a striped t shirt, casual jeans, stuffed trainers, a cap, wears a backpack
Dislikes : Team Skull, Aether Paradise, Ultra Beasts
(I'm new so anyone can reply to me? I have no friends. :( )
hi

As Chelsea's mom woke her up, she grumbled and stretched. She checked her computer and found that Professor Kukui was Skyping her. She quickly replied and helped him set up her Trainer Passport. Then she changed, ate her breakfast, said goodbye to her mom and went to pick up her starter. She saw many other trainers hanging out and having good times, and she started to cry. She lost all her friends in a horrific accident and it scarred her so bad that she became shy. She ran on, tears streaming behind her.

Chelsea followed Professor Kukui through Route 1.
"This place is empty," She remarked.
"Once you progress on to your adventure you're sure to discover more!" Professor Kukui replied.
Chelsea spotted a girl named Lillie. Lillie looks back, and a strange pokemon was in her bag. Chelsea just proceeded. On the way to the Ruins of Conflict, Chelsea spotted Lillie again. The strange pokemon and Lillie was being attacked by Spearow. Chelsea dived in to save them and then the strange pokemon, called a Cosmog, let out a burst of light, causing her tumbling towards the water below. The girl looked shocked. Suddenly the guardian deity of MeleMele Island, Tapu Koko, saw Chelsea falling and saved her and put her onto firm ground. Suddenly the Cosmog nicknamed Nebby finds a stone on the ground and hands it to Chelsea-a Sparkling Stone.
When Chelsea finally reached Iki Town the Kahuna Hala allowed her to pick the starters Rowlet, Litten (GIVE ME THAT LITTEN) and Popplio (ugh). Chelsea picked Litten and he jumped into her arms. Awww!
On the way home to show off to her mom, a youngster named Hau showed up. He challenged Chelsea to a battle and sent out-Rowlet! Litten, with the type advantage, easily faints Rowlet. Hau stalks away. Suddenly the stone Nebby found starts to sparkle. Kahuna Hala notices and asked Chelsea to lend it to him for a day. Chelsea agrees. She then headed home to show off to Mum.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
Lao glanced at the girl named Chelsea, "Well, guys, there's one thing I'm sure about, and it's that I'm ready" Lao said excitedly, "So? What are we waiting For? Let's Go!" Lao said as he gave Rowlet a weird disc. Rowlet forgot Wing Attack, and learned Quick Attack, "So, who's gonna battle the Kahuna, First?" He asked curiously, as he began counting down the strategies he could find. He was all set, "I'm fine with anything" He said patiently and calmly as he chose the best strategies he could find. He had a smirk on his face. He was as excited as ever.

Even though Elijah was very eager to battle, he has done many in the past and decides he should give the chance to Lao after seeing the bond between Him and Rowlet. "I think that answer is clear," he said. "Seeing as you and Rowlet are very close to each other, I think you should go." Elijah was eager to see another battle with Lao and Rowlet as an amazing duo. He knew his battle could wait just a tad bit longer.

"Rockruff, look people. And one of them is Lao!" Daniel said, whilst Rockruff wagged his tail. "No I want to go first!" Daniel cried. Being as he is, he wanted to be the first for everything. But Rockruff had no chance against the kahuna. They had trained hard to come here. Daniel walked on to the platform.
"I am Kahuna Hala, Kahuna of the island," Hala said. Why wouldn't anyone look into Daniel's eyes? "GRAND TRIAL START!" Hala sent out Makuhita. Daniel nodded to Rockruff, which dived into Makuhita.

Elijah was completely thrown aghast as a trainer with a Dog-like Pokemon he had never seen before, ran up and challenged the Kahuna before they could. "Guess we're late," he said still in shock over the trainer. "Let's watch from the sidelines. And by the way, what Pokemon is that?" He asked. At least now they could improve their strategies by knowing the Pokemon the Kahuna would be using.

Name: Robby
Personality: usually quiet and keeps to himself around strangers, kind and considerate of others, brainstormer
Appearance: brown curly hair, blue eyes, 6 ft, thin, typical attire is khaki jeans, white t shirt, and dark blue converse.
Dislikes: those who think they're better, loud people, Pokémon thieves, rain

Robby came upon the small group of trainers lined up to battle the Kahuna. "Whatcha say Gem? After a long day of walking wanna take a break and watch them try and beat him?" He asked his number one partner, Gem the Sableye. Sableye agreed with his usual creepy and toothy grin and a slight happy snarl. He always loved Sableyes; he considered them very friendly and good partners but their looks and overly happy attitude normally scared others. "Do you think you could take on the Kahuna?" He chuckled.

Robby sat under a shady palm tree to watch the battle, Gem jumping fro, his shoulder beside him on the grass. He stuck his tongue out in disgust, not thinking he can take him on. "We'll see how they do and you decide from there." He stated, handing Gem a small bottle of water.

(@4KRegalMineKing, if you read the rules you will know that you can't have legendarirs or mythicals. Why do new people never read the most important things?)
The Makuhita jumped backwards. BANG! A Power up punch slammed into Rockruff. With the nod of his trainer, Rockruff again dived into Makuhita. Rockruff kept going until, Makuhita slammed Rockruff into the air. What? A Trumbeak caught Rockruff and put him down on to the floor, coming to Daniel's side. Whoa! A Trumbeak, wild, coming to fight for Daniel? The Trumbeak used aerial Ace to knock Makuhita out. Stunned, Daniel returned Rockruff.
"Go! Crabrawler!" Hala shouted. Daniel forgot about the rotom Dex The Professor gave him.
"That Pokemon is a Crabrawler!" Rotom said.
"Thanks. Trumbeak Aerial Ace!" Daniel said. SNAP! Crabrawler fainted near Daniel's feet. The fightinium-Z was collected.

Daniel walked over to Lao and the other boy.
"Once you beat Hala, why don't you come to Akala island with me? I will meet you at the docks if you decide to come, good luck." Daniel told the trainers. Trumbeak following, Daniel sprinted to the Pokemon centre with a new friend, Trumbeak.

Last edited:

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"Well, uh...seems like that Trumbeak early likes Daniel" He said with a blank look on his face, "Well, guess it's my turn." He said as he got up on the wooden platform. Lao saw that the Kahuna's pokemon were fainted. Lao walked up to the Kahuna and gave him two revives, "Thank You!" Exclaimed the Kahuna, "Don't mention it. I hate seeing people's pokemon injured" Said Lao calmly, as Hala the Kahuna revived his pokemon.
"GRAND TRIAL START!" Shouted Hala, loudly, "Alright, Go Grubbin!" Lao had decided to keep Rowlet for the next pokemon. Hala sent out Crabrawler, "Grubbin! Use Bite!" Exclaimed Lao as Grubbin bit Crabrawler with its large fangs, making it lose a substancial amount of HP. Crabrawler used Suckered Punch, which made Grubbin lose a HALF of its HP, "Grubbin, Bite again, let's go!" Exclaimed Lao once again as Grubbin bit Crabrawler once again, making Crabrawler faint. Hala sent out Makuhita. Lao returned Grubbin and sent out Rowlet, "Rowlet! Use Leafage!" Rowlet used Leafage on Makuhita but it didn't do that much damage. Makuhita used Body Slam, making Rowlet paralysed and unable to move, "Rowlet! No!" Shouted Rowlet, "Rowlet, c'mon buddy...I believe in you..you can do this...you....you..." Stuttered Lao quietly, "YOU WILL NOT LOOSE!!!!!!!" Shouted Lao as loud so possible as Rowlet was able to move. Lao then used his secret weapon. The Z-Ring. Lao made the pose for the Normalium Z, "BREAKNECK BLITZ! RRRRAAAAAAGGGHHHH!!!!!!" Shouted Lao as Rowlet flew as fast as possible and hit Makuhita hardly, making it fall off the platform, and faint, "We..We did it, Rowlet! We did It! We won the grand trial!" Said Lao as he held Rowlet in his hands, "You are quite a strong willed, determined young boy, you deserve the Fightenium Z" Said Hala, pleased. Lao walked down the path, and showed his friends the Z Stone he got, "Wanna know what my strategy was...?" He asked, "It was...never give up and use everything you've got until you get what you want" He said firmly, "And if I had to say, then this is your turn, Elijah" He said, while putting his hand on Elijah's Shoulder. Lao sent out Rowlet to celebrate with him once more, but Rowlet was shining. He had gotten to Level 17, he was.....Evolving. Rowlet evolved into Dartrix. Lao couldn't contain his joy and just HAD to hug him once more. He then gave him a green Pokebean.

"Interesting, it seems that Z-Moves are preformed by giving a Pokémon the correct Z-Crystal," Emraldo muttered to himself. He was not able to get a starter, so he had caught a Pokémon to use until his egg hatched. Emraldo wanted to battle Lao, so he walked to him and challenged him. He knew that his Meowth wouldn't be able to put up a fight, after all it was only Level 14. But Emraldo challenged him anyway.

Kayo would be walking around suddenly 2 people appear in front of him"Come with us" one of them said Kayo nodded as he followed them "Welcome the guy said as Kayo walked in Kayo looked at Kaneto"kaneto" the guy stopped me "No no no not yet! Where's my stone!" Kayo stepped back"Gengar let's go!" Gengar jumped out of his pokeball he turned around and looked at Kayo and jumped onto him "Oh gengar! I know it's been a while but let's save Kaneto" gengar looked At Kayo with confidence in his eyes and nodded the guy looked at him and send out his ampharos"Let's go thunder punch!" Gengar disappear behind him and use shadow punch!" The ampharos misses and gengar gets a direct hit.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"Oh, you want to battle? O-Ok then.." Said Lao as he sent out Dartrix, "Alright, Dartrix, use Leaf Storm!" Exclaimed Lao as Dartrix used Leaf Storm on the Meowth, making it lose a big amount of HP. Lao was confused of why a trainer just wanted to battle him out of the blue, but still. Lao couldn't afford to lose a battle. Lao was just looking forward to levelling up his pokemon anyways. He then waited for the trainer, called 'Emraldo' to order his pokemon to do a move. He had always believed in Rowlet, but now known as Dartrix.

The battle continued on until there was only both trainers last Pokémon remaining Kayo send out blaziken as it was his last Pokemon His opponent sent out steelix "Hm I have the mega stone..your brother here dropped it now steelix! Mega evolve!" The steelix started glowing and suddenly grew stronger it had bits flying around it "Amazing power"as Kayo looked at steeling Kayo then looked at blaziken and blaziken looked back"You ready.." blaziken nodded and looked at steelix "Okay then show him your power blaziken mega evolve!" Blaziken started glowing and grew stronger he had a different look about him also his speed increased"Okay blaziken sky upper cut lets go" blaziken run at high speed and went for the attack steelix got hit and it took heavy damage "steelix use crunch let's go" the opponent shouted Steelix went for blaziken but didn't do that much damage "Blaze kick full power" blaziken jumped and spin kicked steelix it took another heavy damage

Litten made it. All the way to the Pokemon centre. A boy came out and nearly stepped on Litten. The Persian was just too strong. That trainer was familiar. It was him! The trainer who got Rockruff!

Trumbeak picked up a cat Pokemon in her beak.
"That Pokemon is Litten!" Rotom shouted.
"Thanks. Let's get it inside." Daniel said.
Rockruff turned around (he heard a scratch on the door), there was an Alolan Persian, just standing there. It leaped at Litten, who was still in Trumbeak's beak, and then scratched a Pokemon's beak. Daniel reacted.
"Rockruff, Rock tomb!"
The tombs stopped Persian.
"Take this battle outside!" Cried Nurse Joy! Persian disobeyed and broke the tombs. Several Pokemon were watching, surrounding Persian and Rockruff.

Litten watched. Then, out of nowhere, it jumped out of grip and sent a flame charging at Persian. A light shone. A new Pokemon emerged. Torracat. Persian knew that the other Pokemon was stronger, so it limped away. Torracat turned to look at the trainer. Him and his Pokemon were scratched to head and below. Torracat smiled and knocked a pokeball out of Daniel's strap. Caught!

Daniel was amazed. Leaving, Daniel hoped that Lao and the other boy will come to the docks. A new friend, a new team...

The steelix took the damage and suddenly moved and took blaziken and wrapped itself around "blaziken! We have no choice use bravebird and get yourself out of there" blaziken started glowing and got its self out and went for steelix it the steelix took the damage and fell down and it's mega form disappeared the guy returned its steelix and looked at Kayo "I may have lost the battle..but that doesn't mean your brother can be free!" Kayo walked up to him and grabbed him by his shirt"Let him go now..and leave us alone.." the guy looked at him "Fine here is the key he's in there look at this there's even a camera see im not joking" Kayo took the key and opened the door "Kaneto! Blaziken use a bit of your flame to burn the ropes" blaziken would make a flame from his hands and burn the ropes "thank you blaziken" kaneto replied Kayo helped him up and they went out "Kayo thank you for this but I didn't need help..I could of got out of there myself" Kayo looked at Kaneto" really you could of gotten out of there yourself..you know what kanae would of done if she found out she would of beaten that guy to a pulp.." kaneto laughed "yeah that's our sister" they walked down towards the city

Elijah was blown away after that amazing battle between Lao and Kahuna Hala he almost forgot it was his turn. "Next Challenger!" Roared the Kahuna. "That would be me," replied Elijah with a vast amount of courage. "I have been waiting for this all day!" "You seem excited, lets have a great battle," replied the Kahuna. "GRAND TRIAL START!!" "Let's do this Scyther!" Exclaimed Elijah. Kahuna Hala's first Pokemon was Crabrawler. "Crawbrawler use Sucker Punch!" Yelled Hala. "Scyther counter it with Metal Claw!" Elijah replied to Hala's attack. The force from the collision of attacks vioently shook the area around them. A strange Pokemon watched from a distance at the strange trainer with the Scyther. " Now lets use what we have been trying to perfect, a combination move! Combine X Scissor and Quick Attack, use Quick Scissor!!" Roared Elijah. The affect from the combination move sent Crabrawler flying into the trees. "Crabrawler is unable to battle!" Yelled the Referee. "Well done Crawbrawler, take a good rest..." said Kahuna softly. He saw a burning spirit within these trainers he has never seen before. "All right! Awesome job Scyther!" Contragulated Elijah. Elijah was vey pumped now to actully be battling! "Makuhita let's go!" Roared Hala. "I'll go first this time, Scyther, Night Slash!" Responded Elijah. The Night Slash hit, but it didn't seem to do much damage. "Okat well... Use Quick Attack!" "Makuhita grab it!" Yelled the Kahuna. "Now throw it!" Scythee was chucked across the stage. "Are you good scyther?" Elijah asked. "Scyther!" He responded. "Good, now use Air Slash!" Commanded Elijah. The Air Slash made contact and dealt heavy damage. "Let's show them our power, Makuhita," said Hala. "Mmmm, ALL OUT PUMMELING!!" He roared. "This is it...." said Elijah softly revealing his Z-Ring and a green crystal. "SAVAGE SPIN-OUT!!" He yelled. The Z-Moves collided but who came out on top? When the smoke cleared both Pokemon were unable to battle. "Both Pokemon are unable to battle, since Kahuna Hala has no more Pokemon to battle with the winner is the challenger, Elijah!!"
Said the Referee. "Well done youngster!" Replied the Kahuna. "Thank you sir, " Elijah replied. "Scyther you did amazing,
Here's a potion." "Why don't you just put it back in your Pokeball?" Asked Hala. "You see, he doesnt like his Pokeball, so he just stays out." Answered Elijah. He had done it, and he came out a victor! "Ah I see... Well here's your reward..." Kahuna Hala handed him a Fightinium-Z. "Thank you Kahuna Hala!" He replied. Elijah ran back to the group to show them his accomplishment, but Lao was battling someone. "That boy is someone all right." Said Kahuna Hala silently.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
Lao saw Elijah's fighting skills, "Nice job, out there, Elijah!" Exclaimed Lao while still paying attention to the battle. Alright, it's almost time. I'll battle Elijah soon, I want to see which one is stronger. Thought Lao with a determined face, "Alright, Dartrix! Let's end this! Leaf Storm" Exclaimed Lao as Dartrix used Leaf Storm on the Meowth causing it to faint, "Nice job" He said to Emraldo. Lao soon informed Elijah how blown away he was when he saw Elijah battle. He also heard Hala say something about him. He had a wide grin on his face.

"Haha, thanks it was nothing..." replied Elijah. "So what do we do now, is anyone else gonna challenge the Kahuna?" Asked Elijah. "If not, i am gonna head to the Pokemon center to let Scyther heal from his battle. He took some pretty heavy damage." Elijah was extrememly pumped about his last battle against Kahuna Hala it was hard to control his excitement.

He walks up to the kahula "Hey there how are you" the kahula looks at Kayo "Oh Kayo how are you! It's been so long" he comes down "I remember you with your rowlett here..yeah you beat me very good" He laughed "battling you was a joy" he smiled so Elijah you beat him awesome job!"

"Yeah i did," said Elijah. "So did Lao! I think we're ready to move on, unless anyone else is to challenge him. By they the way Lao, anytime you want to get to that battle just let me know. Anyways let's head to the Pokemon Center!" Elijah was recounting he recent battle, and also planning in what to do against Lao, because he was not going to go down easily.

"I can take you to the next island if you want I'm happy to do so and this is my brother here kaneto he's a detective for alola he is investigating team skull" Kaneto came to the side "I am indeed Kayo I'm off my boss needs me back..cya.." Kaneto walks off (question can we make it so I'm the champion unexpectedly it's fine if not cause Kayo is there to help them on their trial so yeah)

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
(That'd actually be a pretty good plot twist. I'm OK with it.)
"Alright then, let's Go! " He said as he followed Elijah to the pokemon center. He had soon healed Dartrix and Grubbin. "Well, is anyone ready to go to Akala Island yet?" He said excited. So, Elijah has two pokemon ; Scyther and Beldum. Both are really strong pokemon. I need to search for more strategies. Thought Lao with a serious look on his face, "We need to go to a ship, if we're going to Akala Island now" He said calmly

"I am ready to go," Elijah responded. "Scyther is healed up to the max and we're ready for the next battle!" Elijah was a flare in his eyes and was getting pumped for the future battles. Elijah would need to think of a new strategy for defeating Lao, if he wanted to stand a chance. (Also the whole champion thing is fine with me as well:) )

Status
Not open for further replies.