• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Alola Region RP : A Journey Begins

Status
Not open for further replies.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"Alright Then! Good Luck!" He said as he waved goodbye to Kayo, "So, this Rockruff likes greeting other People? That's not so surprising, most Rockruffs do that, Actually!" He said calmly, "I love Rockruffs, they're just so lovable and- Oh! Hey, stop It!" He said while laughing as Rockruff rubbed his rocky neck on Lao's cheek. Lao put Rockruff down, "Yup, it's true, the more they like you, the more their cuddling hurts" He said as he put his hand on his cheek

Kayo would stop at a Pokemon centre
"Hey blaziken return" he would give his pokeball to nurse joy"thank you ill take care of your blaziken" he smiled and thanked nurse joy "Thank you" he takes his phone out and calls his brother "Hey kaneto I encountered a team skull grunt my blaziken had a challenge with him he tried to steal a ladies bag I was there on time also I ran into another trainer who battled one of them too" Kaneto would reply"Thank you Kayo for informing me you say he had a raticate I suppose all of them do okay i will go and look around see you Kayo" Kayo hangs up and puts the phone in his pocket *bling* Kayo turns around and nurse joy would talk through the announcer"Blaziken is all healed up Kayo thank you for visiting the Pokemon centre" he takes blazikens pokeball and walks out

"Yeah," Luna said,"they were bullying the Grubbin over it's color." "By the way, Lao, what gender is the Grubbin?" she asked. "Also, you guys have really nice Pokémon!" "Maybe we should battle the Tauros..."

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
(Nice idea, but please delete that post, and put it in the discussion thread. I don't want the thread shut down)
"Well, Grubbin is a....girl" He said quietly, "And, I don't really think we should battle that Tauros, I think it's owner got into a building and left it there. It wouldn't be right to battle it when no one tells it what move it uses" He said wisely, as he walked back to Route 1. He had decided to power level his Pokemon, so he could be ready to face other opponents and maybe even evolve his Pokemon. He had encountered a Pikipek, and sent out Grubbin. Pikipek used Wing Attack at Grubbin, which made Grubbin loose a small portion of her HP, "Grubbin, use Dig!" Exclaimed Lao, as Grubbin dug into the ground. Pikipek didn't know where Grubbin went but used Peck anyway. But it didn't hit cause Grubbin was....well underground. Grubbin's turn had come and suddenly, Grubbin jumped out of the ground and hit Pikipek so hard, that the Pikipek had fainted, "Wow, Grubbin. You're good at Battling!" Said Lao, impressed. Grubbin blushed cause she was feeling complimented as well gaining a few levels. Lao had then walked away from Route 1 and then suddenly, "Hey, You! When two trainers' eyes meet, then a battle is BOUND to Begin!" Exclaimed a youngster trainer as he sent out, Yungoos. Lao sent out, Rowlet, "Rowlet, use Peck!" Exclaimed Lao as Rowlet flew to Yungoos and pecked it's head, making it loose half of its HP, "Yungoos! Use Scratch!" Exclaimed the youngster. Yungoos managed to hit Rowlet but it hardly had any effect, "Rowlet, use Tackle!" Said Lao as Rowlet flew back to Yungoos and tackled it with his sharp, strong feet. Yungoos fainted, "Aw! You beat me fair and Square!" Said the youngster sadly. Lao earned 217 Pokedollars, and Rowlet grew a few levels. Lao walked back to Luna and told her that he had encountered a Pikipek and a youngster trainer with a Yungoos, and defeated them both, "Both, Rowlet and Grubbin gained some levels" Said Lao joyfully

(Okay I deleted it where's the discussion thread if I may ask)
Kayo would walk into the square and encounter a black haired boy the boy looked at him aiming his pokeball Kayo looked at him and said" look I have no time to fight another time maybe the boy threw his pokeball and a venasaur came out the boy then said"please I saw you battle before this made me want to battle you" Kayo sighs and agrees "alright then" he steps out and sends out his Salamance "Go salamance" the boy would be surprised and a bit scared the Salamance roars and looks at Kayo happily the boy would make his first move "Venasaur use leaf storm let's go" Kayo would make his move"Salamance fly up dodge it then use dragon claw" the leaf storm would go up in the air missing Its target the Salamance would make his dragon claw and fly down at full speed the dragon claw would be a direct hit the venasaur would take the hit and flinch the boy would look worried"Venasaur use hyper beam" the venasaur would charge up his hyper beam from his mouth and fire it Kayo smirks "Salamance dragon breath" the Salamance would fire his move and both moves would hit the moves would make a massive smoke Kayo then quickly makes his move"salamance now Finnish it fire blast let's go" the Salamance fires his fire blast the boy would look up and it would be a direct hit the venasaur would fall down on the ground fainted the boy looks down and returns his Pokemon"Venasaur you did well my friend" Kayo would walk up to the boy and opens his hand"You did well kid next time don't challenge someone so carelessly okay?" He then pets his salamance and returns it"Return Slamance you did well my friend" the boy stands up and takes his hand shakes it"Thank you my name is billy this was an amazing battle I guess I have to learn more thank you again" he runs off exactitly Kayo then continues to walk on

Kayo continues to walk through the city suddenly he notices 3 team skull grunts in an alleyway he looks around the corner and notices them talking to someone Kayo then calls his brother"Kaneto I found 3 team skull grunts I'll give you my location" Kayo slightly whispers Kaneto would reply"Okay I'll get there in a moment I'm actually near like 2 minutes away what will you do?" Kayo puts on earphones and walks past the alleyway talking to his brother"Just listen I'm just going to walk past pretending I'm not noticing them" Kaneto would see Kayo"Hey I see you okay I will get some of my friends now I'll handle it from here" Kayo looks back"Okay see you then" Kayo walks past the alleyway pretending not to look suddenly a grunt would look at Kayo"Hey I swear that's the guy that beat me with his blaziken!" His sister would look at him"What him? He looks weak look at him in his summer clothes and earphones in" The other grunt would look at her"I know that's him let's go after him!" Then Kaneto walks towards them with 3 of his friends with 2 arcanines and a midday form lyncarock "I suggest you don't go after him he's innocent" the grunts would send out 2 radicate and a golbat Kaneto would look at his arcanine "Fire punch on the left radicate" the two others would send their Pokemon "lyncanroc use crunch" the other officer would send his arcanine in "Arcanine fire fang" the grunts would get blown back along with their Pokemon then suddenly a white hair boy and a dark blue haired girl appear and look down at the grunt the white haired boy said "You 3 get out of here we will handle this" The girl send a Beartic and the boy sends out a alolan raichu Kaneto would get his arcanine next to him his 2 friends would be behind the girl would make a move "Beartic ice punch on lyncanroc" the boy follows with his move"Raichu psychic on arcanine" Kanetos friend would make his move"Lyncanroc stonedge" the lyncanroc would get hit before it could charge up its attack the guy would return his lyncanroc and leave"im sorry Kaneto!" Kaneto looks at him it's okay take arcanine back I'll handle this" both of kanetos friends head back Kaneto then sounds out his flygon then suddenly a lucario appears next to him Kayo then goes next to Kaneto "Hey bro I couldn't just leave you hanging" Kaneto looks at Kayo in relief "your right" the white haired guy looks at Kayo "Raichu return.. Go magmortar.." his magmortar would make a small rumble on the ground Kayo would make a move"Lucario power up punch lets go" Kaneto then follows "Flygon thunder punch on beartic" both of the opponents Pokemon get a direct hit the girl and boy would make their move" magmortar fire punch on flygon beartic icecle crash on flygon as well" Kayo and Kaneto look at each other "Lucario aura sphere in the icle crash then power up punch on beartic" Kaneto follows"Flygon dragon claw on magmortar " both of their Pokemon get a direct hit and they fall back the white haired boy would look angry"Aaargh! You will pay for this return! Let's go sis!" Both of them throw a smoke ball and disappear Kaneto would stop Kayo from going after them" it's okay leave it for now..thank you Kayo your lucario is stronger I see.." Kayo smiles and pets lucario "Yeah he has we will see you around?" Kaneto returns his flygon "yeah I'll call you if anything is up see you" they both go off

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
(Go to the first post and you will get a link to it. And please don't post 2 times in a row)
Lao had given Rowlet and Grubbin some 0ran berries. He had decided to try and win when he would do the island challenge, "Hey, Rowlet....would you like to promise me something..?" Asked Lao curiously, "Rrr" Said Rowlet quietly while nodding it's head, "OK, will you promise me.....that you'll win while doing the island Challenge?" Asked Lao nicely, "R...roo" Said Rowlet with a determined look on his face. "Alright, I trust you Rowlet..." He said as he looked at Rowlet's level. Rowlet was Level 12. Lao found out that it started to get dark, it soon became night, "Alright, Luna are Popplio and Meowth ready?" He asked calmly, "Cause I'm going to do the island challenge" He said both quietly and firmly. Lao started to go to the place where the island challenge was held, he then waited for Luna patiently.

(Okay thanks and I understand)
Kayo would be in the Pokemon centre changing his team "Alright it's all set up thanks professor" the professor waves and the computer shuts off
"Typlosion come out!" Kayo then decides to take out his typlosion it would hug Kayo "hey typlosion it's been a while" it would lick Kayo all over "haha okay thyplosion it's good to see you Return"
Kayo then gets up and walks out of the Pokemon centre

"Yes." Luna said. "I trained at the school while you were gone. She suddenly smiled. " The Island Kahuna said it was a Poké Ride Tauros."
"Oh,and by the way,I heard that Team Skull has a rival. The Aether Foundation are a bunch of Pokémon preservationists who heal the Pokémon they injure." "So, let's start the Island Challenge,Lao!"

Please heed this warning, some of you are not RPing up to standards, I know it is not my job, but please consider making the length of your posts vary between 6-8 Paragraphs. Once again, I do not mean to intrude, just hate to see peoples RP's taken away, is all.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
(Okay, thank you Loxkey)
"Alright, I'm going in" He said as he got into the dark cave, "They say that we have to battle three pokemon and then face the 'totem pokemon' " Says Lao calmly, "Hey, Luna, I'm gonna take the island challenge first, OK?" He said as he got up a small hill and found an Alolan Rattata, "Hm. Go, Grubbin!" He said as Grubbin got out of the pokeball, "Grubbin! Use Bite!" Exclaimed Lao as Grubbin ran to Rattata and bit It with its large orange fangs. Rattata fainted. Lao continued walking and encountered another Alolan Rattata, which used Headbutt. Grubbin got hit strongly, "Grubbin, use Dig" Grubbin dug underground, Rattata tried to use Bite, but it missed. Grubbin dug out of the ground and hit Rattata strongly causing it to faint. Lao walked again, and found eyes looking at him. He tried to run after them but they kept running away, "Hey, Luna? Can you help me make this pokemon stay in its place?"

"OK!" Luna replied. She went to the nearest hole,which was where the Pokémon was. "I think we can corner it." She tried to chase it to Lao's nearest hole,but it went to the 3rd hole. "Come on!" she said. After chasing back to the last hole,it jumped out. "Whoa! Go,Popplio!" she yelled. "Popplio, use Disarming Voice!" Luna said, and Popplio obeyed. The Rattata replied with Tail Whip,lowering Popplio's Defense. "Now, use Water Gun!" she ordered, and Rattata fainted. "Sorry, I had to battle it." Luna said to Lao.

Kayo would be at the top of the mountain training with scizor and garchomp "Okay garchomp Dragon claw" Garchomp got his move ready Kayo looked at scizor"Okay scizor use bullet punch!" Kayo said in a serious voice both Pokémon went at each other at full speed battling until one is down!

Name : Elijah
Personality : An Aspiring young trainer who strives to best the best in the world. He sees a way around every situation both in battle and in everyday life.
Appearance : Short brown hair, and green eyes. Wear a read cap with a Pokeball on it, and a red T-Shirt, Blue jeans, and Black Tennis Shoes.
Likes : Making new friends, and training each and everyday with his rivals, Pokémon, and newly acquired friends.
Dislikes : People that have intentions to use Pokémon as tools for their own purposes, and pickles.

Walking along the Island with his best friend Scyther, he heard commotion coming from inside a cave. He looked in to see two people battling Rattata's. "Must be doing the Island challenge..." Elijah said to Scyther, and he looked down at his Z-Ring. "I Hope they can overcome the challenge, maybe I'll have some new faces to battle with. Yes... I'll quite enjoy that. What about you Scyther?" "Scyther!" he responded. Giggling, "Of course you would, we have been aching to have a heated battle! Coming to Alola alone, I haven't really been able to meet new people and have fun battles, so this is very exciting to me. Let's wait out here, no need to intrude on their challenge." said Elijah. And so he quietly waits outside the cave hoping the people inside could become his new friends here in Alola...

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"It's OK, Luna, we'll battle the totem pokemon together" He sid as he held her hand and they walked up to the surface of the cave, "Wow...look at the blue night sky..." He said as he looked at how shiny the stars were. Suddenly, Lao saw Z-Stones, he approached the stones but then a HUGE Alolan Raticate appeared, "It's the totem pokemon!" He said as he sent out Rowlet, "Rowlet! Use Leafage!" Exclaimed Lao as Rowlet used Leafage on the totem pokemon, making it lose a substantialamount of health, "Alright, it's your turn now, Luna" He sid calmly.

Garchomp would change his attack to dragon breath as he's charging it up scizor would look at garchomp and make another bullet punch garchomp fires his move and scizor jumps suddenly the white haired boy appears and garchomp stops firing and scizor jumps down Kayo looks at them and scizor points behind him "Huh what you pointing at" scizor was eager "scizor scizor!" Kayo turned"Oh him..What do you want" the white haired boy said my name is Oran..nice training your doing sorry to intrude I didn't mean to it's just I usually come up here to train myself..but your busy.. Goodbye.." Kayo looks at him angrily as he walks away "Hey the other day what was your deal with does skull crooks.." Oran turns"Does crooks they were nothing we don't belong to skull however we know the boss he knew they were having trouble so he paid us to go and have a look and if it came to it a battle.." Kayo returns both of his Pokemon "Wait the team skull boss hired you and your sister to save does idiots" that boss must be really clueless.." Oran laughed and walked away Kayo turned and sat down looking at the night sky in deep thought

"OK! Popplio, use Disarming Voice!"Luna yelled, as Popplio hit Totem Raticate for super effective damage. Totem Raticate summoned it's ally Pokemon, an Alolan Rattata. "Good thing Disarming Voice hits multiple targets!" she said. "Now it's your turn, Lao!"

Kayo would hear a battle going on nearby "Huh someone must be battling the totem Pokemon Good for them" he stands up and calls kaneto(his brother) "Hey Kaneto I just encountered that white haired boy..his name is Oran..apparently the team skull boss hired does two too help the three grunts that day call me back when you get this message" he hangs up "this is odd he usually picks up his calls..." He walks down from the mountain

As he watches the two trainers in the cave battle Rattata's, he notices and unusual glow in the upper area of the cave. "I think it's time" he said to Scyther. As soon as they finish beating up the Rattata, the glow became brighter, then the source behind the glow descended from above... Totem Alolan Raticate. "I was right. The final obstacle in the challenge. The Totem Pokémon..." "Scyther!" he replied. "I wish them the best of luck. So far, they seem to be strong trainers, and we could have many fun battles together. Let's see if they can pull it off..." spoke Elijah. And so, he continued to watch the trainers battle the Totem Alolan Raticate. Can they beat it?

As he walked down from the mountain he notices someone with a cyther he walks past the cave hearing voices and battling he stops then remembers the first time he did the challenge he looks up at a sky " what a joy that was" he continues to walk down

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
The Raticate used Headbutt on Rowlet. Rowlet was hit badly and was at 1 HP, "Rowlet!" Exclaimed Lao, "Rowlet....remember that promise we made..?" Asked Lao with tears in his eyes, "R..roo..?" Said Rowlet as he looked at Lao, also with tears in his eyes, "Rowlet...I believe in you...We...We can do this..! Rowlet! Use Leaf Storm, let's go!" Said Lao loudly with a strong fire in his eyes, "Roooo!!!" Said Rowlet with the same fire in his eyes and used Leaf Storm on the totem Raticate. The Raticate looked astonished, it had never seen a trainer with such a bond with its pokemon, it had then fainted, "We...We did it, Rowlet! We did It!" Said Lao as Rowlet flew in his arms and hugged him. Lao had walked to the two Normalium Z Stones and gave one to Luna and kept the other one for himself, he then walked out of the cave. He saw a trainer with a Scyther, "Oh, uh, hi there" Said Lao calmly

Elijah watched as the two trainers defeated the Totem Alolan Raticate. He admired the bond the trainer and his Rowlet shared. He got so caught up in thinking about the intense battles they could have together, that he didn't notice the boy with the Rowlet was talking to him. "Oh sorry, hello! I couldn't help but watch you battle in there, sorry if it bothered you. It just made me remember my trial I completed a couple weeks ago. Oh yeah, my name is Elijah, nice to meet you! This is my partner, Scyther. Say hello." "Scyther!" he replied. (As if saying hello). "I couldn't help but notice the bond between you and Rowlet in there, it reminded me of my bond with Scyther. You two make a really amazing team together." He noticed the girl with the Popplio standing next to him. "Oh, hello didn't see you there, again my name is Elijah nice to meet you! Nice battling with you too as well I can sense a growing bond with you too also." Elijah was beginning to imagine a new friendship with these trainers. He was getting very excited.

He walks past noticing the 3 trainers talking he continued to walk on suddenly Oran and his sister walk out towards Kayo "Oh sis look it's Kayo no one is here right now let's show him our power together.." he gave an evilish smile Kayo looked at them and gave them a smirk and continued walking Oran stood in front of Kayo not letting him past Kayo looks at him and pushes him on the floor "back off kid I am not in mood.." Oran stood up and Send out his haxarous "Haxarous dragon breath on Kayo now.." the Pokemon looked at him as if to say why a human Kayo turns around and took out his pokeball " Luxray Let's go.." Kayo dropped the pokeball and luxray stepped down electricity would flow in his fur and he would roar an electric surge would flow around then disappear

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"Oh, my name is Lao, and this Is Luna. Me and Rowlet have always been in an unbreakable bond" He said while looking at Rowlet, "It's nice to meet you, wanna be Friends?" He asked curiously, "You know we could battle some time" He said while looking at Scyther. It looked very strong, "So, how many trials have you completed until now? This is my first trial" He said calmly, "There's only one island trial on Melemele Island, I plan on taking on the Kahuna next and then going to Akala Island" He said firmly, "And Then? Well, only time will tell" He said while looking at the sky.

Daniel walked into a city. He rushed straight to a trial. Captain Lima was standing in the doorway.
"So you must be Daniel," he said, not looking straight into Daniel's eyes.
"Yeah I'm Daniel. This is my first trial."
Rockruff ran straight into the cave.
"TRIAL START!" Lima shouted. Looking in a hole, Daniel spotted a Yungoose hiding.
"Rockruff! Rock blast!" Everything went to dust. And there lay the fainted Yungoose. They did that to the other hiding Yungoose. Then, the totem, Gumshoos, appeared. Rockruff had no chance!
"Rockruff! Rock tomb!" Daniel cried, as Gumshoos flailed its aura. BOING! Rockruff had jumped to try and get a closer attack, but the Gumshoos moved forward and made Rockruff bounce.
"STAY RANGED! ROCK TOMB!" Daniel yelled. Rockruff did as he was told and knocked some rocks into Gumshoos, slowing it down. Rockruff did the same thing and the totem Pokemon fainted. A pedestal appeared. Daniel thought he saw the reflection of a rare Pokemon. He grabbed the emerald in the pedestal and it glowed.

The Normalium-Z.

Luxray charged up his thunder thang as he charged towards haxarous. Haxarous would charge his dragon tail they both go at each at full power Luxray would go for haxarous and suddenly haxarous swings its tail and Luxray would bite the tail with its thunder fang luxray gets thrown back and haxarous would be paralysed "Luxray! You okay.." Kayo looked at Luxray Oran would look at haxarous "Haxarous dragon rage.." haxarous would charge his move but he couldn't move as the paralysis would have a heavy damage

"Friends?" Elijah asked. "I think that is an amazing idea. You see, I came to Alola alone and haven't really met any good people yet. So, being friends sounds like a great idea to me. And as far as trials go, I recently completed the trial you just did, and was on my way to challenge the Kahuna until I saw you guys in the cave. As far as battling I am up for the challenge any time. Battling is my favorite things to do and I love working with my Pokémon to make our dreams come true. Just let me know when. I assume you guys are off to the Pokémon Center for some healing. Mind if I come along?" he asked. It seems like a start to a new friendship for Elijah. He wonders just what else lies ahead in his Alolan journey.

Oran would look at haxarous then his sister "Sis you take over haxarous is in pain" she looks at Oran Alright "Go Abomasnow.." Kayo looked at luxray "Can you still fight" Luxray would nod his head "Luxray ray!" Kayo smiled "Good discharge let's go.." the girl looks at Kayo "The name is Kira.. Now abomasnow ice punch let's go" Both Pokemon would go head to head(This battle is on the same road where the first trial is just so you know :)

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"Yeah, I'm going to the pokemon center, as you see, Rowlet is the 1 HP" Said Lao as he looked at Rowlet, "And sure, you could come along" Said Lao as he walked to the pokemon center. Soon, Lao was at the pokemon center. He had healed all his pokemon. He then walked back to the group, "OK, so the kahuna specialises in fighting type pokemon, so either flying or psychic pokemon are effective against his pokemon. Rowlet is a grass flying type, so he should be fine against the Kahuna." Said Lao calmly, "So, with the Normalium Z and Rowlet, I should be able to defeat the Kahuna" He said, determined

Luxray continued to battle with all its strength but eventually got defeated "Luxray you did will return you win..my Pokemon thought to its Heart content..." Oran looked at Kayo "Hmph! Whatever Kira let's go" they all walk in their separate ways
Kayo would go in the Pokemon centre and notice 3 others in front of him

"Flying and Psychic huh?" thought Elijah. "Well Scyther knows a Flying-Type move, but sometimes it doesn't matter about the Pokémon typing you use, but your strategy also. The Kahuna isn't going to be beaten easily, he most likely has a strategy to counter type disadvantage. That's what I have learned from my previous battles in else where regions." said Elijah. He started coming up with a plan as the group headed toward the Island Kahuna challenge. Can they overcome the challenge he thought, or will we all leave in defeat."

Last edited:

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"Hmm, well thanks for telling me, I have to consider getting new strategies" He said calmly, "Oh, Yeah! I almost forgot!" He exclaimed as he went inside the pokemon center and went to the clothes shop. He had bought some new clothes ; a purple jacket with a hoodie and some pockets at the bottom and a plain black T-shirt underneath. He decided to open the zipper cause it was really hot outside. He bought new clothes cause he thought Purple T-shirt with sleeves was to casual for a pokemon journey. He got out of the clothes mart and paid the money, "So, how about it, guys?" He asked curiously as he pulled own the hood and pulled up the sleeves of the jacket

He walked to nurse joy"Id like you to heal Luxray garchomp and scizor here thank you" The nurse would put them on the healing thing"And there you go all healed up seemed you had a hard battle.." he looked down "I did yes but don't worry about it for now.." he walks out and nurse joy would wave he would get a sudden phone call "Kaneto what a surprise!" "No..this isn't Kaneto it's someone that hates him..I have him here nicely on a chair..he has something..that belongs to me a mega stone.." Kayo suddenly got serious"a mega stone...can't you buy one yourself..?" He asked in a stern voice "Yes a mega stone and wait you can buy them..Anyways your brother took mine when he thought I was dead but I'm not now I proofed that to him bring one to me now or..he will get it my magmortar here wants to burn tonight I'll give you a clue I'm at Kahuna island..if your not there on the island by let's say in a day then say goodbye to Kaneto here" He hangs up

"I think it suits you very well!" replied Elijah. He pondered about whether he should change the outfit up, but thought better of it since he had worn the same outfit throughout his journeys. "Well then, is everyone set to go?" asked Elijah semi-unpatiently, He was very eager to battle once again, but he did not want to rush his newly made friends. "You ready Scyther?" he asked, "Scyther!" he responded. "Good. What about you guys?"

Elijah watched as the man came up to them and offered them a ride. "Actually, I am new to the Alola region, so I have no idea where we are going. I just know we are headed to face the Kahuna of this Island," Elijah replied. "You'll have to ask Lao here where we are headed because as I said, I have no idea. But if that is where we are going I think we would all appreciate the ride." Elijah couldn't stop thinking of a strategy to use against the Kahuna. He pondered about what the battle arena would be like and what surroundings he could use to beat him. There was still things his friends didn't know about him, and he didn't know a good time to tell them. He figured sooner than later would be better.

"Alright then..to let you know new guy these island are beautiful I've done the challenge 2 years ago myself I'm just living in alola for a relaxed life for a while.. until I head to see new regions of course!"

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"Oh, yes we are going to the kahuna island, and thanks for the offer!" He said as he got on the boat, "I'm Ready!" He said as he waited for the boat to start, 'I should be able to beat the kahuna, Rowlet's level 16 from the battles at the trial' Thought Lao, determined, 'I can do this...I can Win!" He thought once again, determined and then looked at Rowlet's with a determined look. Rowlet understood what Lao had meant and nodded with a determined face in turn. They were ready for the trial, nothing could stop them. They felt as if a fire was burning inside of their hearts, they were both United, they always were. That is why they chose each other from the beginning.

Elijah glanced over at Lao and Rowlet, a look of determination crossed both of their faces. "Just like I once was," he thought to himself "And still am today I guess." He looked over at Scyther. He began to remember what happened on that day 4 years ago, the day he started his Pokémon journey. He can remember seeing the forest set aflame due to the evil forces of Team Rocket. He hurried in to save as many Pokémon as he possibly could. He remembered here a Pokémon caught under a pile of sticks and branches due to the fire. He helped it out and him and Scyther have been the best of friends ever since. "Just like I once was..."

Status
Not open for further replies.