• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Alola in the Sun! (Discussion)

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
My character:
Name: Loki Primus
Nickname: None
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Hometown: Mahogany Town
Height: 1.4 Meters or 4.8 Feet
Weight: 34 kg or 75 Pounds
Personality: Loki's name may sound intimidating, but he values in good work ethic and friendship. He sometimes gets too close to his Pokemon that he ignores people. He is quick to make a strategy and usually thinks multiple steps ahead of his opponent. Loki seems very calm when battling, but other times he has high energy, and likes to socialize with large groups. In his head, he is always thinking of what he looks like to other people, so he seems worried when you first talk to him. Loki also hates losing, he is usually able to crush his opponent, but when he doesn't, he acts quiet, and doesn't talk to anyone until the next day.
Appearance: Loki wears a black sweatshirt, with a white collar. He wears black boots that have mountain shaped shapes on them. His scarf is grey and has a Poke Ball imprint on it. Loki wears a chullo with a snowflake embroidery on it. He wears a belt with his PokeBalls in it. Training/Battling Appearance: When he is training or battling, he gets very serious, letting his mind do the work. He wears a red band with he word "VICTORY!" on it. He wears a martial arts wardrobe, but keeps his chullo and his scarf on. Loki always carries a broken Pokedex around, as he ever finds the time to get rid of it. Also, he has Alien Hand Syndrome on his right hand, who he named 'Carmen'. Loki is very skinny, and short as well. Due to his short stature, some thing he is younger than he is.
Backstory: Loki grew up on a Pokemon Nursery/Ranch that his great great grandfather built a long time ago in Mahogany Town. He is the middle child out of seven, and is known as the 'good kid' to some. Often, he would spend time to enjoy nature or gain knowledge than play with the kids of his neighbourhood, or a perfect target for kids to tease.
Other: He likes Anime Beach Episode s

(Species, Nickname): Alolan Sandslash, Permafrost
Personality: Permafrost is very aggressive towards everyone, but Loki. She often carries out orders before Loki gets to say them, part of a close bond. Permafrost is clearly the most dominant Pokemon on Loki's team, blossoming ahead of everyone by a milestone. Loki saved Permafrost from falling from a cliff in Mount Mortar after running through a horde of wild Pokemon just to get to her. When she was just a Sandshrew, they became best friends.
Appearance: There are claw marks on her spikes.
Other: Aglets are overrated *Angry Beaver Noises*

(Species, Nickname): Dodrio, Serengeti
Personality: Serengeti likes three different things at one time. Loki is the only one who can calm it down entirely, as his experience with Pokemon is very professional. At first, they are a klutz, but later, they situate themselves out and make themselves presentable. Loki accidentally walked into the Kanto Safari Zone and unknowingly caught their only Doduo. He cannot make out what the words on the tag say, as his reading skills are poor.

So... how many team Skull grunts are heading into the cafe and who do they plan on disturbing? It might be a while until my next post on it though.

Ah, I should probably get working on a seperate Pokémon Bio now that it is the perfect time to introduce them with the presence of Team Skull and maybe other conflicts. (Which I should do asap in order to finish up on the post for the RP if that part is going in there, and after seeing the question I was going to ask already answered from earlier.)

Okay, it took me 37 minuets to read all of the posts and another 15 to make my posts. If I got any info wrong or am messing with the current story, let me know. Sorry I was gone for so long but I should be good for today and tomorrow. I am trying to squeeze Hitoshi into the story without crowding up the cafe any more that it already is. XD

Alrighty, time to introduce my other character soon I suppose. (I'm gonna assume that it's likely that approval would be needed for new characters unless if stated otherwise.)

Name: His name is Ethan Sandlers.
Nickname: N/A at the moment, aside from the name of his species.
Species: Elgyem | Cerebral Pokémon
Sexuality: Straight as the equation of y = 1 on a graph.
Age: Although he is 24 Years old, his youthful Pokémon body makes him appear significantly younger.
Height: 1'4" | 40.64 cm
Weight: 14.5 lbs | 6.58 kg
Ability: Telepathy (The Pokémon reads an ally's mind and avoids their attacks if it targets them, intentionally or not.)
Appearance: Ethan is your normal and everyday Elgyem. He does not have much physical or other odd features that make him stand out. He wears a small, cadet blue lab coat that has an insignia of a black and white shield on the back. He sports on a gray beanie with the same symbol on the lab coat that is located on the frontal, center area of the beanie. He wears safety goggles when battling, though he usually keeps them up on the location of his beanie when out of the field of combat.
Personality: Ethan is briefly described from an officer in Aloha to be an even-tempered Pokémon in most circumstances. He displays strong signs of defiance whenever faced with the authorities for any personal information, which usually backfires and ends up having him dealing with more conversations than what his tiny mind can now handle. He hates having to be the head of a group discussion, since sharing his potentially questionable ideas and drafts is far out from his avaliable pictures he is willing to put in reality.
Backstory: Ethan used to work as a scientist in Team Plasma back in Unova. He would often cause trouble for the inhabitants by utilizing a strange concoction of berries and other chemicals. This dangerous mixture was used for gradually melting down door locks, granting the grunts a fast tracking ticket to free goodies and other articles that did not belong to them at all. However, about a few months later, the grunts were clearly seen by a surveillance camera after they had been finished with robbing a Pokémon Market in Driftveil City on a summer night. Fearing that a police raid would occur in the headquarters he resided in, he impulsely consumed a vial of bluish-pink liquid that caused him to gradually turn into an Elgyem the next day. The raid occurred in the afternoon, in which Ethan decided to take advantage of now that he was just a little Pokémon to the officers' eyes. He gathered the clothing he had as a child, some documents in his folder, and his notepad. He soon made a break for freedom, and decided to set off for Alola after discovering that a boat was headed there. It was from a pamphlet a Audino handed off in a Pokémon Center located in the city of Driftveil. Thinking he was forever safe from the cops, Ethan decided to relax in Hau'oli City. Nonetheless, it was not long before he was caught by a former officer, because new leads arrived over several regions from multiple text files on his computer he forgot to wipe. After a calm and formal interrogation occured at the Police Station on an early morning, Ethan reluctantly agreed to assist the police force in the investigation of Team Skull, with the reward of having his criminal record up to now overlooked if he would also change his troublesome ways.
Other: As a result of still having some human DNA left after being turned into a Pokémon, he is unable to be caught at the moment. He does not really seem to be interested with watching a Beach Episode for the time being.

Okay, well I seem to have missed a lot yesterday. I'm just going to say that Saul is currently next to Loki, as I don't really see a point to making a post describing that. But anyways, I'll try to be more active today.

Can I get in on this one please?
Name: Dell Acklell

Nickname: L5 or L's only jokingly

Sexuality: Bi 4.5 kinsey

Personality: Dell likes to cause reactions in people especially in guys. He enjoys flirting and hitting on straight guys. He likes to put people off balance with his actions. Far too stubborn to a ridiculous degree willful and determined to move forward no matter what pains him his will to survive is made of adamant unbreakable. He enjoys touching when he can. Absolutely no shame for what he considers stupid.

Appearance: Dell has long pink hair past his shoulders yellow eyes he is very thin and wiry almost too thin he has a large amount of scars all over his small body. Short in stature 4' 10" he has a pair of Dragon skin bracers he always wears , cargo shorts , a sleeveless hoodie shirt as well as a heavy water proof coat he often hangs of his shoulders.

Backstory: Dell is homeless has been even since he was 8 too stubborn to take hand outs or help at times. Coming from hoenn he needed to leave after the death of his starter a Sceptile at the time. He lost him to a rabid Salamence when he was attacked by it in his travels. After the incident he was left with only a non combat gyarados he uses for transportation she does not like fighting so he doesn't use her for them and a alolan pichu he got in a trade. When he left he left on his Pokemon and traveled to alola now he just wants time to heal.

Other: Dell is tired but bullheaded and will not stop so he will keep going.
He hopes to enjoy the beach and Sun maybe make some friends and have a beach episode like day with them. Dell Wishes to get a full team to enjoy a new journey with. He is a skilled thief and pickpocket from his life as a street kid. Dell has learned to always keep a knife on himself no matter what the situation may be.

Pokemon pichu/Ion (f), gyarados/Brynhildr (f) non combat, trapinch/snap (m) caught before leaving

Last edited:

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
Excuse me if I may be a bit late. But just need some roleplay to fill my time on Charms. So why not try to join?

Name: Edward William Cotheran.

Nickname: Rich Boy, or Eddie

Sexuality: Straight

Height: 6.0 feet tall

Appearance: Edward has some very shiny blonde hair that sweeps to te left side of his face. It is somewhat long but not long eneough to cover an eye. People call his hair pure gold from it's appearance. He has Sea blue eyes to contrast the golden hair. His clothing options are different from those who have normal hoodies and jackets. Edward commonly wears black dress shoes, black dress pants, a white T-shirt covered by a white button down shirt. The one thing he will have no matter what is his white Top hat with a symbol of Mega evolution on it.

Personality: Edward is a calm and collected boy. He will always listen to when someone is speaking. Whenever it comes to friends that is when he will step up and help them out.

Backstory: Edward was born into upper class standards in Nimbasa City, Unova. He made friends easily because of his personality and how down to earth he was. No matter the social class, he was known around Unova. He had met his best friend in Unova as well. His future Gallade Althalos. But when the time came his family moved to Kalos which was hard because he had to make brand new friends. But slowly popularity came to Edward as he was well known in Lumiouse City. His Trainer PR Videos went viral and were shown all around Lumiouse. He divided to see what the region of Alola was and see if it was like a Beach Episode of a show or not.

Pokemon:
(Species, Nickname): Gallade, Althalos
Personality: Brave, Caring, Protective, Loyal
Appearance: Normal Colored Gallade
Other: Edward made him a special suit of Armor. He has a scar over his right eye.

(Species, Nickname): Empoleon, Duke
Personality: Brave, Loyal, Protective
Appearance: Normal colored Empoleon
Other: The crown part sticks out a bit more then normal.

(Species, Nickname): Bisharp, Rolland
Personality: Brash, Overconfident, Brave
Appearance: Normal Colored Bisharp
Other: Has a red scarf around his neck knitted by the Cotheran family.