• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Aero's sprite shop(taking requests again...)

Sorry if this sounds odd, Aero (I'm new to this, so please bear with me)

Is it possible for you to look at my Pokemon role-play character bio and make a sprite based on that information, or am I able to send the info to you, or not at all?

kk Tsuki I've got them done they are all one image so if you want to split them up do it on your computer please and also I could not decide a color for Espeon+Charmander
so there is two
tsukipokemonmb1.png

Hey there Aero. Just wondering... about making a trainer sprite, even though you are closing shop until your done with all of your requests, would you mind if I PM'd the info to you?

yeah thats fine i couldn't find your info. Sorry but i forgot to pm you to ask for it.

I have to do Markys request and Gauntlets then then requests will be back open...
Sorry if there is any inconvenience.

ok well I've been away for a while and i figured im gonna get rid of all requests for now...
I am in school and i only do some sprite stuff on my spare time.
so here is the most major bump ever
scratched+spliced marley sprite
Marley1.png
Marley2.png

NOBODY IS ALLOWED TO USE THESE I MEAN IT

Zangoose in a cute posse how more daring are people getting lol, joking a side i think that's i great Aero, i love it and i think the shading is spot on

Zangoose in a cute posse how more daring are people getting lol, joking a side i think that's i great Aero, i love it and i think the shading is spot on

Thanks Chao it took a while it was kinda photoshoped (used a lower quality program) from a drawing then colored it on the computer

and Chronos ill get your request done asap

update SHADOW POKEMON RECOLORS based Pokemon Colosseum especially:2,2

darkpokemon.png

please post \base number and secondary color number
I can also put swirly smoke around them if you want...

Official request attack!

Right-o.

Trainer please? Female, around 21 in age, if that would mean anything. Brown hair, waist lenght if possible. Green eyes. For clothing, a purple shirt, with a denim vest over top. (The short sleeve type) Khaki shorts for pants. Shoes can be anything lol.

Thanks, and if you need more detail, lemme know.

I'm trying to get back into spriting again so here are some new things (i was to lazy to make them transparent or on separate peices
newsplices-1.png

just finished a request for shocker22 well here it is
v1
shockv1.png
v2
shockv2.png

I like the grey pants better, and I couldn't really get the logo on the shirt to look like a pokeball...

Wow, Aero, you've got a pretty nice shop going here.

I really like some of the fusions you've got there, and the trainers aren't that bad either. Looks like you're doing pretty good so far.

Good luck, keep up that great work!

You have some nice sprites here Aero. Hope you don't mind a bit of critique though. I'll try my best to be helpful.

The Marley sprites are real nice. The flaws I find aren't noticeable from afar. There are like two blue pixels on her left hand :p. I'm not sure if the outlining is right. I think less black lines on the dress would be nice, but it's hard to say. I could be wrong, lately I've been getting a taste at softer and less dark borders, so it could be just me. I don't like the neck area, seems awkward, perhaps that blank line, or how the head looks very solid and the body looks pastel-like almost. I honestly can't decide if she looks better with or without the pokeball. Lastly I find her expression and face a tad too perky, I always imagined her a tad more serious and bummed out almost, being a goth type look after all.

On that new sprite you did, I'd have to say the gray does look better. The head has to be the thing that bothers me most. Seems almost like a balloon, a tad big and oddly round.

You're splicing shows some potential, but needs some work. Overall I'd say a better conversion of making the Pokemon into one thing. A few of yours you just can't feel that it's a combination f two things. The Mudkip with Omanytte feels like a Mudkip with a shell. The Rosellia I don't even know what you fused with, just seems like a weird Roselia. The Octillary and Bronzor doesn't quite transcend textures too well, metal doesn't match the tentacles. Also square and defined head doesn't match wavy tentacles. The last one looks reel nice, but the different colors throw it off. I think finding a nice way to make it all one color set could make it look real cool.

That's all I'll offer for you. I hope I haven't offended or anything. If I was able to help in some way though I'm happy.

Zackys request i got from the chat (sorry about the hair it looks funny to me though)

zackyrequest2b.png
zackyrequest2a.png

and Jappio thanks for the critique ill try to keep that stuff in mind. since i don't really scratch all of that stuff is taken from other sprites and trying to combine them is tough to get the sizes right and everything.

Omg, he's perfect Aero, I love him! He looks exactly like me. Thank you a bunch for spriting me. Arigato Aero-san.

*Glomps

Hey, if you're still taking requests, can I get one of a guy in a wheelchair? Its for an RP. Preferrably using the juggler sprite as a base.

Please and thank you.