• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Aero's sprite shop(taking requests again...)

[glow=black,2,300][size=12pt]_SHOP REOPENED_[/size][/glow]​

I can do tranceparencys now so all further requests will have a transparent backgroung unless otherwise requested...
Sorry if I didn't do a request. Please re-request and or pm me if you want it done...​

TRAINERS
customcharaero2ul5ic6.png
customcharkaylach4ri3.png
customtrainerlataiascosds9.png
codyrequest.png
cosplayerhooh.png
url]
aerotrainerlv3.png
aeroeevee2xc9.png

Marley1.png
Marley2.png
shockv1.png
shockv2.png
zackyrequest2b.png
zackyrequest2a.png

[glow=black,2,300]custom marley sprites NOBODY IS ALLOWED TO USE[/glow]
POKEMON splices
tsukipokemonmb1.png
glacimewreqvv2.png
arceusluxraynb4.png

jolttailsrifaeonvl0.png
tyranimoryzanvilelw3.png

vampichudh8.png
arceutar2zd9.png
darkeusjl9.png
torcauzarddg2.png
dialquazaie6.png
machokachugl2.png

url]

SHADOW POKEMON RECOLORS
based on Colosseum
darkpokemon.png

please post base number and secondary color number
I can also put swirly smoke around them if you want...

TRAINERCARDS

umbreoncardterahjk7.png

[glow=black,2,300]NOBODY IS ALLOWED TO USE MY STUFF UNLESS
PERMISSION IS ASKED AND GRANTED OR IF IT IS YOUR REQUEST
[/glow]

[size=14pt]_OPEN_[/size]
request list
ill take pretty much whats on my first post also i can do basic recolors
1)-OPEN-
2)-OPEN-
3)(only on weekends)

if you want me to make a pokemon splice with a specific base it has to be only two pokemon otherwise I can do three pokemon

Your better off heading for other peoples threads for requests :p I know Smoochum does iaww.
Your stuff looks pretty decent, the trainers are ok, the first lady could use a bit more work, she seems to be just a recolor :S The trainer cards are simple and basic but still not bad, I like the techy background one.

I agree about the second glacimew, its too bad though cuz glaceon's "hair" is rather neat but yeah mew head is too small :p

New trainer look pretty good too, nice job.

since jeydis wouldn't do this splice for Wolfnoid she gave me the permission to do it
so here it is Arceus+Luxray
arceusluxraynb4.png

Haha I got a weird one for you.. Could you please make me splices of Raichu+Leafeon and Jolteon+Ninetales?...Weird combos, but I'm curious to see how cool you can make them :p

it might take me a while i have school right now
also here is my first attempt at Pokemon Chao
scytherchaord1.png

still not finished working on the eyes so it will be done with your requests

here they are Rain Izabel

joltails rifaeon
jolttailsrifaeonvl0.png

i couldn't do much they were hard pictures to work with but the only ones i could find

whoops i forgot to put the head piece on joltails(normal)

no more requests this week going through a book in English Kruk and Wolfnoid ill still do your requests as soon as possible

Kruk and Wolfnoid still workin on your requests man you picked weird combos will be done this weekend hopefully

umbreoncardterahjk7.png

something i did in my spare time anyways

tyranimoryzanvilelw3.png

For KRUK
dialquazaie6.png

For WOLFNOID(i couldn't decide colors so i made one shiny and one normal)

PLEASE give me credit and thank you for requesting...

...free spots anyone request ??

They're great!

Also, If it's not too much trouble, I thought of another one....Tyranitar(base) + Arceus. If you could make it, then that'd be awesome.

Can you make a picture of A Trainer that looks Like Sir aron battleing an Arceus with a BLUE Charizard? Thanks for it if you can

Kruk and Wolfnoid still workin on your requests man you picked weird combos will be done this weekend hopefully

umbreoncardterahjk7.png

something i did in my spare time anyways
That is the coolest thing I have ever seen, that is Umbreon related and I found on here.

But not only that, all your work seems to be pretty good and flowing very nicely. If I were make any recommendations, it would be find someone willing to make your sprites transparent, so the trainer ones could stand a better chance being submitted in the card maker, and so your work looks more professional. The other recommendation is you should list all your work on your first and second posts, so people won't have to browse every page to see your work.

But still, very good work and I hope to see more in the future.

thanks it would me nice if someone could make it transparent but all my programs work with a white background and i got a virus a few months back and my parents don't want me to download anything well ill be getting adobe photoshop in a little while so ill be able to do it myself soon yeay

Very nice sprites, Aero would you like some help with transparency on your sprites? because it is rather easy for me to do at the moment, plus transparency always looks awesome.

thanks that would be nice im out of money i was going to buy photo shop but i spent my money on mariocart wooooo... my trainer sprites is what i really want done and sorry 9mario9 for not doing ur request yet i have been busy trading and stuff

thanks that would be nice im out of money i was going to buy photo shop butt i spent my money on mariocart wooooo... my trainer sprites is what i really want done and sorry 9mario9 for not doing ur request yet i have been busy trading and stuff

No problem, I'll do them now, also PM me links to whatever else you want done too, I'll PM you when I'm finished

I got a wierd one (if you don't mind) how about using machoke as base and combine it with, let' see...pikachu!
machoke+pikachu=?
so can you? :)

I've got a request, if you have the time to do it. If you don't, that's totally fine.
Well... you can pick between these random combos that I've always wanted to see:
Chikorita+Mew!!!
Butterfree+Cleffa!
and/or...
Espeon+Charmander!

Only do them if you have time... But thanks if you do one!