• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Adventures in the Dandur Region

"Lets." Max said as he watched the two pokemon fly off and followed. Max had never thought about having flying pokemon scout for spots to sleep, normally just camping at whatever spot that caught his eye. This was his first time traveling in such a big group of other trainers and it made him a little wary, he would no longer able to just move at his own pace. He pushed his thoughts to the back of his mind to just enjoy the current company. "So...where are you guys' from?"

"Sinnoh originally but I've been moving around training under different mentors for the past five years, just finished a 3 month stint under Palace guardian Spenser" replied Jake as he approached the soon to be campsite that Nightwing and Orisa had found
The clearing was more than large enough for their needs with a growing pile of firewood in the center and a moderate stream flowing only meters from the edge of the clearing, the clearing also offered plenty of space for the Pokémon to relax and train
"Good choice Nightwing, Orisa that's about enough wood, Scar Genji, Reinhardt and Bastion I want you four to set up the tent and your sleeping zones" Jake quickly released his Pokémon as they all chipped into pitch the tent before setting off to build their own sleeping quarters, Scar and Genji sat meters away from Jakes tent meditating while Bastion, Orisa and Reinhardt set to work smashing the ground and assembling small stone structures. Bastion simply floated upward before dropping suddenly leaving a large crater after which it tuck in its limbs and hovered with its eyes shut using the surrounding magnetic fields to spin slowly, meanwhile Orisa and Reinhardt both dug a large hole and used the large chunks of rock and dirt to build a den like cave large enough for the both of them before settling down to enjoy a nice nap outside their poke balls. Finally Nightwing finished surveying the surrounding area and settled down in the canopy of a large tree.
"You guys get some rest we've got a big adventure to begin in the morning"

Knox quietly and efficiently pulled out his tent and began the process of putting it up. It was nothing special, a simple blue and green two man tent that his Dad had given him when he first began his Pokémon adventure. It wore a few scars from its journey, an odd green stain that came from an acid attack that a Victrebell launched at them, a tear that had been patched up that was Knox's own fault as he had fallen through the tent and even a couple of scorch marks from the time he paid a visit to Mt Stark in Sinnoh.

With his tent complete the trainer pulled up a log and sat down on it heavily. Now that the essentials were out of the way he had time to talk. "I'm from Unova, Village Bridge to be exact. Nice place but nothing really ever happens there. How about yourself?" He asked Max curiously.

"Im also from Sinnoh, Pastoria City to be precise. There's a massive swamp that I spent alot of time in when I was young. Its actually where I found Locke back when he was a little totodile with a bad sense of humor." Locke looked away from his trainer, as if to deny his statment. Max looked at Locke and smile, "You'll don't mind if I use some of the open space to train? I still need to get my pokemon into the mind set of working as a team."

"Fine by me, my guys all seem to being taking a nap, except those two, Spenser taught them how to share consciousness and they'ce been trying to achieve a perfect link ever since, Spenser believed that together they could achieve a level of power unheard of for millennia" replied Jake gesturing toward Scar and Genji who were sitting cross legged facing each other with a fist and palm glowing slightly with energy