• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Adventure in the Kanto Region

Status
Not open for further replies.
"What time is it?"Ellie said after reading the clock which had said 9:00am
"Well that's what I get for Staying up late"
She said while exiting the pokecenter after healing Splash and ralts
"Well off to the gym"Said Ellie heading towards the gym
Inside the gym he was greeted by Brock
"I suppose you're here to challenge my gym?"
"You know I am! Go Splash!"Ellie Exclaimed as she sent put her Wartortle which evolved yesterday night
"Consider your challenge accepted Go Larvitar!"Said Brock while sending out his Larvitar
War tort tortle(This is going to be EASY)
Splash had the type Advantage so Larvitar fell Quickly
"Larvitar Return!"Said brock while returning Larvitar to his Pokeball
Squirt Squir!!!!(WHO'S NEXT!!)
"Umm Splash no hard feelings but maybe give Ralts a go? Come on even if she loses you can always come in."
Squir Squirtle(For Arceus' Sake Fine!)
"Ok Ralts go ahead"
Ralts ralt(Ok Im ready)
"You done?, Great Geodude I choose you!"
Said Brock as he Sent out Geodude
"Ralts Teleport Above And Use Psychic!"Ellie Said
Ralts teleported above Geodude and Slammed It against the ground using psychic but Geodude got back up Almost fainting
Tortle!!(Go Ralts!!)
"You okay Geodude? Ok Use Rock Tomb!"
Geodude Sent Rocks Flying at ralts
And ralts was Covered with Boulders
"Ralts!!"Ellie Yelled Worryingly
"Looks like Ralts Fainte-"Brock was Interrupted with A Blue Light Searing through the cracks of the boulders and the boulders flied throughout the battlefield Along with the sight Of a Kirlia
Kirlia raised her right hand which had created a shadow Ball and Slung it against Geodude And made It Faint
"Geodude!!!"Brock Exclaimed
(Sigh) "Well Rules are rules Here your badge"
"Woohoo!!"Ellie Celebrated While exiting the gym
"You two were amazing!"Ellie said to her Pokemon
"And I can't believe you evolved Kirlia"
"Alright guys I wont be left behind To route 3!"

Last edited:
Jack arrived in Pallet town and looked around, He could not see Misty anywhere but then he thought a bout the professors lab, He ran in to see the Professor and Misty talking "Ahh Jack! what brings you to Pallet town? I thought you were on your journey through the Kanto Region!" The Professor asked "Im here to battle Misty!" Jack said as he looked Misty in the eye "Ill accept your challenge, Follow me" Misty said as she took Jack to the back field of the lab which was perfect for a battle "Alright Staryu! I choose you!" Misty said "Hey jack! use this pokemon!" The professor said as he threw Jack a Pokeball "Alright! Take care of Diglett for me!" Jack yelled as he threw the Professor Diglett's Pokeball "Ok! Whatever pokemon this is! I choose you!" Jack yelled as he threw the pokemon on to the battle field The pokemon was Quilladin "Ok! Quilladin use Needle arm!" Jack Commanded, Quilladin ran forward at Staryu and Attacked but Staryu had another plan
"Staryu! use Water gun!" Misty commanded, The Staryu sent water flying at Quilladin but he dodged "Ok! Quilladin! use Bite!" Jack commanded, Quilladin ran forward and bit Staryu making it Faint "Alright! Staryu! return! Staryu! i choose you!" Misty yelled as she sent out a shiny staryu "We got this Quilladin! Use Solar beam!" Jack yelled as Quilladin created a beam of Solar power and fired it at Staryu 1 hit KOing it "Staryu return! Go Clauncher!" Misty yelled as she sent out Clauncher "Ok Quilladin return! Go Luxio!" Jack yelled "Luxio! Use Thunder Fang!" Jack yelled as Luxio ran forward and bit Clauncher and one hit KOing it.... (OOC: Im just to lazy to actually make them battle) "The winner is Jack!" The Professor yelled "Yes! my second badge!" Jack Yelled as he jumped up and down in happiness "Here is your badge..." Misty sighed as she gave Jack his Badge "Thanks ill be going back now" Jack said as he returned his Luxio and sent out his Scyther "Goodbye Professor! Goodbye Misty!" Jack said as he flew off to Lavender town....

"Hmmmm.....Strange we haven't found any wild pokem-"Ellie was Trampled by a Mareep
"Ouch!"
War Wartortle!!!!(Let me at It!!!!)
Kir Kirlia Kirlia(Good thing you weren't electrocuted)
"Im fine guys. What is that Pokemon?"Said ellie as she pulled out her Pokedex
"Mareep. Good Enough! Kirlia use shadow ball!"
Kirlia threw a shadow ball at the Mareep but it defended using Electro ball
"Dangit Alright Kirlia use Hypnosis!"
Kirlia sent out a Stream of Sleep-Enducing beams which put the Mareep to sleep
"Alright pokeball time!"said Ellie while she threw a Pokeball Shake shake but It broke out
"What how!?!?(Sigh) Kirlia use psychic
Kirlia's psychic slammed the mareep onto the ground the rocks and strangely enough it was still asleep
"Ok? Let's just get this over with."
"Go Pokeball!"Ellie Said
Shake Shake Shake Click!
"What should I name Him?? Fliff! Welcome to the Team! I should probably send him to the Pokecenter before sending him out"
After Ellie had caught Fliff She Gave it An Awakening and 2 Potions for it's hp
"That was Hellish"Ellie Said while near the end of Route 3
"Uh.. Finally a Pokecenter"She said while entering the pokecenter to heal her pokemon and rest

Last edited:
Emi and Fushigi entered Viridian Forest and the first thing that could be noticed was the swarm of angry Beedrill heading straight for them, one using string shot. "Quick, Dane-- I mean Fushigi!" She ushered her Bulbasaur behind a tree before hiding with him, little did she know that the swarm completely gathered around that tree. Emi quickly took out a few buns from her bag whilst Fushigi's vines extended out of the seed on his back.
"We're cornered, and this is our very first battle..." Emi stated, a serious tone for once.
Bulbasaur... (But we've got a disadvantage...)
"Hey, don't think about it like that," The brunette laughed and was able to use a bun to deflect a Beedrill's fury attack, the bun was quickly caught by Fushigi and brought back to his trainer's hand.

'Now that I think about it, I don't even know what moves you have...'
A light bead of sweat trickled down Emi's forehead upon realising that.

"Ugh," Hayden groaned, sitting down on the ground as he got out of Mt Moon. "That was a tough time." He had to battle so many wild Pokemon, his entire team had fainted, except for Bayleef.
He eventually got back up and continued down Route 4 to Cerulean City. Just when the city was in view, a Skuntank jumped out in front of him. Hayden quickly sent out his only Pokemon, Bayleef.
"Bayleef, use earthquake!" Hayden instructed. Bayleef slammed its foot down on the ground, creating a deep crack that spread all the way to Skuntank's feet. Skuntank got up and used poison gas.
Bayleef fell to the ground. "No," Hayden whispered, "no, no, don't faint!" Bayleef stood up slowly. Hayden reached into his bag and pulled out an antidote. He quickly gave it to Bayleef to prevent it from fainting.
"Now," he said, "use earthquake again!" Bayleef struck Skuntank again."Good. I should be able to catch it." Hayden took a great ball out of his bag and threw it at the Skuntank. It shook once, then twice, then a third time... and it clicked!
Hayden picked up the ball and added it to his team. When he went to call Bayleef back to its pokeball, he saw that it had evolved into a Meganium!
"Wow!" Hayden exclaimed. "This should definitely help with the next gym." He called Meganium back to its pokeball and continued to Misty's gym.
When he got to the gym, however, he was informed that Misty had gone to Pallet Town to visit Professor Oak.
Hayden looked back at the steep ledges on Route 4. There was no way he would be able to get back up to Mt Moon to return the way he had come from.
"Well," said the girl who told him where Misty was, "I have a Salamence who knows fly. We could trade, so you can get back to Pallet Town, but only if you promise to give it back once you defeat Misty."
"Deal," Hayden responded. He handed the girl the pokeball containing his Scyther, in exchange for the Salamence. He then flew back to Pallet Town to find Misty.

As Hayden flew to Pallet Town, he passed Jack in the sky, who was riding on a Scyther. He then landed in Pallet Town, ready to battle Misty. But first, he had Professor Oak heal his Pokemon.
Misty sent out her first Pokemon; Staryu. Hayden retaliated with Skiploom.
"Staryu, use ice beam!" Misty commanded. The chilling beam of ice was enough to take down Skiploom in one hit.
Hayden just stared at the battlefield in amazement for a moment before calling Skiploom back to its pokeball. He then sent out Meganium.
Again, Staryu used ice beam. But, this time, it wasn't enough to defeat Hayden's Pokemon. "Meganium, use vine whip!" Meganium lashed out at Staryu with two long vines.
Staryu barely seemed to react to the attack. It kept using ice beam, and Meganium kept using vine whip.
Eventually, Meganium won, barely holding on.
"Alright," Misty said, "time for my second Pokemon!"
Another Staryu. But this one was shiny!
Meganium fainted as soon as it saw the second Staryu. Hayden then called it back to its pokeball and sent out Skuntank.
"Skuntank," Hayden directed his Pokemon, "use poison gas!' Skuntank sprayed Staryu with a large cloud of purple gas, poisoning it.
Even poisoned, Staryu was still strong enough to defeat Skuntank. However, Skuntank did get Staryu's health fairly low.
"Okay," Hayden said, annoyed, "you can do this, Charmander." Charmander used bite, Staryu used bubblebeam, and Charmander used bite again. That was finally enough to defeat the shiny Staryu.
Misty sent in her last Pokemon, a Clauncher.
"Let's do this, Charmander," Hayden said to his Pokemon. "Dragon rage!" Charmander attacked Clauncher in a fury of blue fire, defeating Misty's Pokemon in one hit. Hayden watched in amazement as Charmander followed this up by evolving into Charmeleon.
Misty gave Hayden the gym badge, amazed. "Congratulations," she said.
Hayden flew back to Cerulean City to return Salamence to its owner, but he couldn't find the girl who he had traded with.

trainercard-Hayden (3).png

Last edited:

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Slightly delayed, but still.

Remember that controlling another RPer's character without their permission, which includes forcing a hit on them, is considered Autoing and is strictly prohibited by our RP forum rules.

You are advised to read those as you continue RPing.

Will entered the Pewter Gym to challenge Brock.
"So you have come to challenge me" Brock said "Fourth one today"
"Yes!" will said "I, William Whitman, challenge you to a battle"
"So be it" Brock sighed, then looked up at will "The battle will be two versus two, my Larvitar and Geodude against two of your Pokemon"
Alright then" Will said "Pidgey you are up"
Brock smiled "Alright then, Larvitar use sandstorm!" A massive gust of wind blew through the arena, picking up the sand on the battlefield, and surrounding the arena with a hurricane of sand, making it impossible for anyone to see what was happening inside.
"Pidgey!" Will said "Blow the sand out of the way with gust!"
But the wind only amplified the sandstorm, making it bigger and more powerful.
"Use Rock Tomb!" Brock shouted.
"Pidgey use Quick Attack!" Will shouted

Meanwhile, inside of the storm, Pidgey and Larvitar were fighting furiously, Larvitar throwing rocks at Pidgey, trying to knock it out of the sky, while Pidgey dodged and desperately tried to hit Larvitar with quick attack. Eventually, a white glow came from inside of the storm, followed by a massive explosion of light, one which forced both Will and Brock to look away and close their eyes.
"Could it be?" asked Brock "Could one of them have?"
Will leaned towards the light as it cleared, and saw... Pidgey and Larvitar, both of which were fainted
"Nope" Will said "No surprise evolution here"
(OOC: :))
(Bic)
"Then what was the light?" Brock wondered out loud.

Flashback, inside of the Storm
Pidgey was circling around Larvitar, who was summoning more and more power to make the storm bigger, massive chunks of rocks filling it with dangerous Projectiles. Pidgey retaliated with gust, causing the power of the wind to become unbearable, all of the Rock Tombs and sand getting pulled into the middle. Eventually the force became to much for even Pidgey and Larvitar, who were pulled into the middle. At that point, the sandstorm began to subside. Meanwhile INSIDE of the the giant Rocks, Pidgey tried another gust while Larvitar used Rock Tomb again, the sandstorm's power was so much due to the Gusts and Sandstorms that they imploded, causing all of the rocks to explode, then Pidgey's gust pushed the rocks backwards.
Flashback End
(OOC: Note: i do not know if this is possible but...)

"Whatever," Brock said "Go Geodude!"
"Squritle" Will said "water gun!"
An arch of water hit Brock's Geodude, knocking it out.
"That..." Brock said "Was so anticlimactic"
He handed Will the Boulder Badge "You earned it" he said, smiling
"Thank you!" Will said as he took it, then he and squirtle went back to the Pokemon centre to get Pidgey healed up

Jackson started his journey much later then other's but he eventually caught up and now he has surpassed them.

"Froaky come on out" Jackson yelled as he got ready to battle the 3rd gym leader.
Erika called out "Victory bell! I choose you"
Jackson smirked
"Froaky quick use water pulse!"
It was a direct hit on the gym leader's pokemon.
but soon she yelled out "Victory bell use vine whip!"
Jackson heard it in time and yelled "Quick Froaky dodge it! and use bubble!"
Froaky followed out it's commands quickly and they easily beat the Victory bell

Erika yelled "weepinbell come on out!"

Jackson yelled "Froaky quick use water pulse and follow it with aqua jet!"
another easy deafeat on the pokemon

"she was down to her last pokemon what would she pick out" Jack thought

"Venasaur come on out" Erika yelled

Jackson looked with wide eyes at the pokemon, but he quickly snapped out of it.

"Froaky use cut!"

Erika yelled "Block it! and use vine whip"
The Venasaur easily took care of what had to be done

Jackson yelled "Froaky return" even though it wasn't out yet.
but the Froaky wouldn't Jack could almost feel something big was going to happen and something big did happen
Froaky was evolving!

After the process of the evelution Jackson yelled "Frogadeer use aqua jet and water pulse at the same time!"

"Venasaur block it!" Erika cried desperately

it was to late though Frogadeer had already fired the water pulse and was about to hit the Venasaur.

When it did and the dust cleared Frogadeer was standing there tired but they had won!

Erika walked over to Jackson and said "you deserve it here take it..." as she handed him the rainbow badge.

Jackson and Frogadeer smiled at the same time "I got the rainbow badge!" Jackson yelled.

"Next stop Vermilion city!"

Jack walked out of Erika's gym with the badge "Yes! im so happy!" Jack said as he started to run to the nearby Saffron city for his next gym battle, He arrived at Saffron city and looked at the Silph Co building and ran in "I heard they were making a amazing new Pokeball here!" Jack said to the person at the desk "Hey... are you one of The Professors helpers?" The person asked "Yea? what about it?" Jack asked "Follow me" The person said, The person led Jack to a room with 9 Locked cabinets with a M on them "Whats in those Cabinets?" Jack asked "Special things" The person said as they grabbed two Pokeballs "Gabite or Pupitar?" The person asked "Gabite!" Jack said as he grabbed the Pokeball that had "Garchomp" Edged into it "Ok the next person here will get Pupitar" The person said as they grabbed a key and unlocked the first cabinet "Here your the first one to get on" The person said as they handed Jack a Master ball "WHAT?! A MASTER BALL! YES!" Jack said as he grabbed the Master ball "Now go battle the gym!" The person said as they pushed Jack a bit "Ok!" Jack said as he ran out of the building and into the direction of the gym

"Yes that's our 2nd Badge!"Ellie Celebrated while walking out of the gym
"Ma Mareep(I did most of the battling)"
"Tortle(Stop bragging)"
"Alright everyone to Saffron City!"Ellie exclaimed
Dashing off to Route 3 while on Route 3 Ellie came across a Swablu that was being bullied by two Mankeys
"Hey you two leave that Swablu alone! Fliff use Discharge!"Ellie Commanded and without hesitation Fliff had drove away the two Mankeys using Discharge
"Are you okay?"Ellie asked the little Swablu
*The Swablu nodded and flew away"
"Bye little guy!"Ellie said while heading to Saffron City's Entrance but when she got there Ellie was Greeted by a Guard
"What do you mean it's Closed."
"I just mean It's Closed Ma'am good day"
"How am I supposed to get to Saffron now?"
After a while a girl called
"Psst over here You can get to Vermilion"
"Well then I'll just challenge the gym there! Thanks" Ellie said
"Welcome"the girl replied
After A long walk Ellie Arrived at Route 5 which was near Vermilion City
(OOC:I believe you guys forgot Vermilion)
(BIC)
"Is this Vermilion?"
"Kirlia Kirlia(Close enough it's Route 5)"
"Aha there's Vermilion!"said Ellie while Rushing towards Vermilion
"Ah the sweet sea Breeze reminds me when my dad and me used to go fishing."Ellie said after getting to Vermilion
"It's right by the ocean so many water Pokemon
hey Splash! What do you think? Splash?"Ellie Called then he saw Splash by a Vendor selling Scarves,Banadanas and other accessories
"Hey Splash do you want one?"
"Tortle(Yes)"Said splash while Directly looking at the blue bandana
"I'll take that as a Yes, How much for that one"Ellie asked
"500 pokedollars"the man answered
"Here you go"said Ellie whilst handing over 500 pokedollars to the vendor
"here's your scarf"Said the man handing over the blue bandana after getting the scarf Ellie tyied it to Splash's neck
"I think it looks great now come on lets get to the Poke center and heal you guys up"

(OOC: I didnt My character has 5 gym badges, Or should i say 8?)
Jack walked out of Sabrina's Gym with his 5th badge in hand "Luxray im so happy that you evolved!" Jack said as he pet luxray "Luxray... Luxray! (Jack... FLETCHINDER EVOLVED TO!)" Luxray yelled "Ok ok, Lets get to Fuschia City, Go Talonflame!" Jack said as he sent out Talonflame and got on "Luxray return!" Jack said as he Returned Luxray and started to fly to Fuschia City.

Jack Defeated Koga easily because of his amazing pokemon "Talonflame i think we could be able to beat 3 gyms in a day!" Jack said as he started to fly to Cinnabar island to beat Blaine, He beat Blaine all alone with only his Empoleon that he got from Koga "We can do it Talonflame!" Jack said as he started to fly to Viridian city for his Final badge

He arrived at the gym that he always dreamed of entering
He got to the arena and looked around, He saw no one but then saw a man in a black coat walk on to the battlefield, He Remembered his face, He was there when Team rocket kidnapped him, It was The leader of Team rocket, Giovanni "Giovanni?! Oh you are going down! right now!" Jack said as he sent out empoleon and Giovani sent out Sandslash, Sandslash beat Empoleon and Scizor, Torterra beat Luxray and chesnaught, Flygon beat Talonflame, Now it was all down to Sylveon to beat Golem "Golem use Rock throw!" Giovanni said as Golem threw Rocks at Sylveon "Alright! Sylveon! Dodge and use Quick attack!" Jack said as Sylveon dodged then Tripped Golem with Quick attack "PSYSHOCK!" Jack Yelled as Sylveon Shocked Golem with its mind "SHADOW BALL!" Jack yelled as Sylveon sent a Ball of shadow at Golem, Fainting it
(OOC: Golem was tripped and could not get up so Sylveon just got free moves)
BIC:
"YES! I GOT MY FINAL GYM BADGE! YES YES YES!" Jack yelled in excitement as he hugged Sylveon
"Good work kid, Here take it" Giovanni said as he threw Jack his badge "Thanks..."
Jack said as he left the gym and healed his pokemon "Talonflame go!" Jack said as he sent out Talonflame to ride him "Take me to the Indigo Plateau

Jack beat the Elite four and champion, He was almost unstoppable, But he had one goal now, And that was to catch Mew, He flew to The top of Mt.Silver to look for Mew but he was also.... Waiting for a Challenger....
(OOC: Yea i know "Its crazy to beat that many gyms so easily!" I know but i got a perfect idea, Im like Red right now at the end of gold/silver and we all meet at Mt.Silver when we beat the League... Then when we are all there we go to the Tohjo Falls and start our journey again in the Johto Region! great idea?)

"Ok now off to Vermilion City gym!"Said Ellie while Rushing towards the gym While entering it Lt Surge was there to greet her
"Hey Kid shouldn't you be doddling along with those Bug catchers"Surge had said
"Hey those Bug catchers are actually quite strong!"Ellie replied
"Haha yeah whatever you say. so you here to battle or not?"Surge asked
"What do you think? Go Kirlia!"Ellie Answered releasing Kirlia out of her Pokeball
"Ill take it as a yes. Go Raichu!"
"Alright Kirlia use Ancient power!"Kirlia sent rocks using psychic Flying towards Raichu which Made it Fainted
"Huh a tough kid.Finally a Challenge Go Helioptile!"Surge shouted while sending out Helioptile
"Alright Kirlia Use Ancient power once more"
"Helioptile block with Solar beam!"
The rocks were Broken with the solar beam which shot through and made Kirlia faint
"Kirlia! You did good"said Ellie after Returning Kirlia to her Pokeball
"Alright Go Mareep!"
"REEP!(Battle!!)"
"Heh another electric type! Helioptile use Charge beam!"
"Mareep! Use Signal Beam!"
The signal and charge beam clashed and not even miliseconds later A big cloud of smoke appeared
A little while later when the cloud of smoke dissappeared the two saw Mareep and Helioptile fainted
"Mareep Return!"
"Helioptile Return!"The two said
"Alright Go Eelektrik"Surge Yelled
"Splash You're up!"Ellie said
"Tortle War(I won't let you down!)"
"A water type!HA you lost kid"Surge exclaimed
"Not until Splash faints Alright Iron Tail!"
"Counter with Thunder Fang!"
Splash had used Iron Tail but not long Splash's tail was caught by Eelektrik and It slammed Splash onto the ground paralyzing it too
"Splash get up!"Ellie Yelled
"Eelektrik Thunder fang again!"
The wounded Splash held on Eelektrik's Teeth and A after a while a Blue light Accumulated and suddenly Splash evolved Into Blastoise!
Pushing back the Eelektrik on what seemed to be Earthquake making Eelektrik faint
"Splash I cant believe you evolved!"Ellie celebrated
"Well gotta admit youre one tough kid Here's your Badge"
"Yes! Come on Splash let's get to the Pokecenter"
Said Ellie exiting the gym heading towards the Pokecenter

"That was a nice quick nap. Ok now let's get to Celadon"Ellie Felt encouraged
Upon arriving at Celadon she went straight for the gym
"Hello my name is Erika and I am the Leader of Celadon City gym and I suppose you're here to challenge me?"Erika Asked
"Why does everyone keep asking that? Yes!!!"Ellie said Frustrated
"Oh i'm sorry but we should battle now,Go Exeggcutor!"
"Ok im good now. Go Kirlia!"The two battlers yelled
"Ok Exeggutor use Razor leaf!"
"Kirlia Teleport then use Shadow Ball!"
Kirlia had dodged the Razor leaf and Teleported behind Exeggutor and hit it with a Shadow ball but It stood up and Continued fighting
"Exeggutor! Alright use Magical leaf!"
"Kirlia! Use Psychic!"
The two pokemon had Fainted from their Attacks not a moment sooner the trainers had returned their pokemon and sent out the others
"Exeggutor return Go Amoonguss!"
"Kirlia come back!GO Splash!"Ellie said sending out her newly evolved Blastoise!
Toise!(My Turn!)
"Amoonguss Dig!"
"Splash Keep moving! Rapid spin!"
Amoonguss burrowed into the ground while Splash tucked into it's shell and started spinning around the battlefield and when Amoonguss surfaced it missed and Splash had hit it With Rapid Spin
"Amoonguss Giga Drain!"
"Splash counter with Hyper Beam!"
The two attacks Bursting Into each other and fainting Amoonguss and Splash
"Amoonguss return! Last pokemon ok go Roselia!"
"Last one for me too Go Fliff!"
"Ok Roselia Leaf Blast!"
"Jump up then use Electro Ball!"

Fliff had jump up avoiding Roselia's Leaf Blast and made a Ball of Electricity on it's tail and flung it towards Roselia and hit it
"Roselia you ok?,Use Solar beam!"
"Block with Charge beam!"
Fliff tried to block the Solar beam but failed and hit Mareep instead
"Alright now use Wrap!"
Not long beforeMareep was soon Wrapped by Thorny Vines and was Unable to Escape
"Fliff!"Ellie Yelled
*Erika Chuckled*
"looks like your Mareep wasn't strong enough"
shortly after Erika had said that A blue light Started glowing inside the pod of Thorned Vines and soon the Vines Bursted Along with a Flaafy and the move Luster Purge which also hit Roselia and Made it faint
"Fliff evolved!"
"Well I have Indeed Misjudged you and your Pokemon well according to the Pokemon League rules You have to take this bagde
"Alright we got our 4th badge come on Fliff let's get to the pokecenter"Ellie said

Last edited by a moderator:
"Let's go!" Hayden called out excitedly. "Drapion, come on out!"
Hayden sent out his newly evolved Drapion, and Lt. Surge sent out Helioptile.
"Drapion, use mach punch!" Drapion punched Lt. Surge's Pokemon so hard it fainted in one hit.
Hayden used Charmeleon to defeat the rest of Surge's Pokemon so it could gain some experience.

"Go, Exeggcutor!" Erika sent out her first Pokemon.
"Salamence!" Hayden sent out his traded Pokemon. "Use ice breath!" It had almost become common for his Pokemon to win in one hit; it wasn't even a challenge.

Koga didn't stand much of a chance either. It only took one hit from Meganium's earthquake to take out any poison-type Pokemon.

Blaine was the first gym leader to give Hayden any trouble. Even though Drapion took out Delphox and Chandelure, Hayden didn't have any Pokemon that were strong against the pure fire-type Magmar. Eventually, though, Charmeleon came in clutch by evolving at the last minute and defeating Magmar in one hit.

Skuntank and Drapion wiped up Sabrina's gym without too much trouble.

"Let's do this, guys," Hayden said to his team, walking into the Viridian City gym.
IMG_0860.PNG

Last edited:
(Jackson has 8 badges)

Jackson was getting ready to register for the Indigo league, he put in his pokedex and registered for it.
"Greninja I choose you" he said. Then he said "let's go get some lunch I'm famished!"
Jackson and Greninja went and got lunch then asked if they could find a place to train somewhere. The store clerk pointed them over to a forest. Jackson said "Thankyou and they ran out.

After a while of training they got out of the forest and they saw some of the other trainer's coming in to register for the league.
Jackson smiled as he saw some trainer's gathering...
It's almost time for it to start there's only one week left until it start's.
392184_trainercard-Jackson.png

trainercard-Jack (3).png
Jack walked up the steps of Mt.Silver to find someone was already there, It was a man in red with a hat covering his face he sent out a Snorlax "A battle? sure!" Jack said as he sent out Garchomp, The battle went on for a long time, Snorlax taking out Garchomp, Blastoise taking out Talonflame, Lapras took out Empoleon, Venusaur taking out Luxray and Charizard taking out Metagross now it was on 1V1 battle between Sylveon and Pikachu but Jack had one thing that could just end the battle, He used a Revive on Metagross and then Metagross Wrecked Pikachu "..... Good work...." The man said before jumping of Mt.Silver never to be seen again.....
(OOC: Ha Jack just Rekt Red, BUT STILL IM WAITING FOR YOU GUYS TO GET HERE!)

"Talonflame, Send this message to all the Trainers that came from Pallet town" Jack said as he gave Talonflame 4 letters "Now go" Jack said as Talonflame flew away, Talonflame Landed in the forest and saw Jackson he flew to him dropping the letter on his head, Talonflame then Delivered a letter right outside the arena of the 8th gym, Talonflame then delivered a letter right outside the Celadon city pokemon center, Then Delivering one right next to Emi's Feet, The letters said "Hello friends, It is me your good friend Jack not jackson its Jack im the one who chose Eevee... ok nevermind, I have found a place which i need help opening so can you guys get to Mt.Silver and help me? Also it says on a thing to not bring a Greninja or Salamence.... so do not bring them.... Well hope you come! From your good friend Jack"

Will went to Misty's gym and began to battle her, eventually coming out on top. Then he beat the other leaders and the elite four. "Where is the champion?" he asked them
The elite four leader just pointed to mount silver, where a Talonflame was flying right for him. The Talonflame dropped a note at his feet

"Hello friends, It is me your good friend Jack not jackson its Jack im the one who chose Eevee... ok nevermind, I have found a place which i need help opening so can you guys get to Mt.Silver and help me? Also it says on a thing to not bring a Greninja or Salamence.... so do not bring them.... Well hope you come! From your good friend Jack"

Around half an hour later, Will was at mount silver, ready to challenge jack. "Champion Jack!" he shouted "As it is my, William Whitman's right as a trainer, I challenge you to a battle!"

"Huh?" Jack said as he looked away from his Sylveon and Garchomp who were Dancing "Oh you want to battle me?" Jack said as he looked back at his Garchomp who was looking at something "What did you find?" Jack asked his Garchomp, It was looking at a Ultra ball that the trainer he battled left behind "Whats this?" Jack said as he picked up the Ultra ball, He opened the Ultra ball and out came a explosion and something with glowing eyes appeared "IS THAT A LEGENDARY POKEMON?!" Jack yelled as it started to fly away "Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...." Jack said as he looked back at the trainer "Ok a battle.... just saying im probably gonna beat you because of my amazing Sylveon and all my Revives and Max Revives Ok lets just battle!" Jack said as he pointed at Garchomp

Ellie walked out of the Pokecenter and sae a letter on the ground which had said:
"Hello friends, It is me your good friend Jack not jackson its Jack im the one who chose Eevee... ok nevermind, I have found a place which i need help opening so can you guys get to Mt.Silver and help me? Also it says on a thing to not bring a Greninja or Salamence.... so do not bring them.... Well hope you come! From your good friend Jack"
"Oh jack already beat the elite 4! Wow we I cant be left behind!"Ellie Exclaimed
"Kirlia teleport me to Saffron City!"
"Kirlia(Right away!)
"What the!?!"Ellie yelled seeing Silph Co. being raided by Team Rocket
"The guard's asleep let's go"Ellie said sneaking past the guard
After battling throough Dozens of Team Rocket grunts she finally made it to the top floor and there she met Giovanni,Admin Ariana and Admin Archer
"You two stop right now!"Ellie exclaimed
"Huh so You're to kid messing with us"Archer said
"What are you low lives doing here?"Ellie asked
"Dont you know, were here to get the master balls,Inescapable poleballs are perfect for cathing the legendary pokemon"Ariana Answered
"Well you're not getting away with them! Go Kirlia!"Ellie said whilst sending out Kirlia the only pokemon left that hasnt fainted
"Ha You want to battle me well there's two of me and one of you!"Archer And Ariana Said
After then An Altaria came Busting through the walls using Dragon Pulse!
"An Altaria? Wait you must be the Swablu I saved!"
Altaria(I sure am!)
"And you want to join my team!"Ellie fianlly had a new team member but the story doesnt stop here
"Now we can do a Double battle!"Ellie Said
"It seems you are right Ok Go Weezing! Archer said
"Fine. go Arbok!" Ariana said
"Ok you guys ready Kirlia use Shadow ball on Weezing Altaria use Aerial ace on Arbok!
"Sludge bomb on Altaria"said archer
"Acid on Kirlia!"said Ariana
After the pokemon attacked only Arbok and Altaria had fainted
"Ok Weezing use Hyper Beam!"
"Kirlia block with Ancient power!"
Kirlia tried to block with ancient power but the rocks were broken by the hyper beam and hit Kirlia she almost fainted but she Evolved into Gardevoir right at the last moment due to its close bond with Ellie
"Y-you Evolved!"
Gardevoir created a blade of psychic energy and dashed towards Weezing and 1 hit Ko'ing it with Psycho cut
"Argh this little chump is strong!"Archer complained
"Sir we got all the Master balls!"A grunt said
"Blow the roof" Giovanni said
And giovanni left through a hole in the wall
And a helicopter and he said"Ill be waiting for you!!"Giovanni yelled
"Im sorry about the Masterballs"Ellie apologized
"I should be thanking you young girl you managed to save 8 Masterballs follow my assisant he knows where they are and he'll give you one"The president of Silph said
"Come on"the Assisant said
Ellie followed the assisant to a basement where she found 9 lockers 1 empty
"Here you go and a little extra"Said the assisant while giving Ellie a Masterball and a Pokeball with Tyranitar etched into the side
"Gee thanks"Ellie thanked the assisant leaving for the Fuschia city gym since Saffron's was closed

Ellie had Defeated every Gym leader and Proceeded to the Elite 4
"Dragonite Return!!"Lance said after having his last pokemon defeated
"Splash we did it!!! We beat the Elite 4!!"Ellie had Celebrated
"Jack is waiting for you at the top of the of Mt. Silver"Lance said
"Alright I knew this would come in handy"Said Ellie bringing out the Sacred Ash which she got from Giovanni and Sprinkled it onto her Pokemon and Revived them
"Altaria Fly me to Mt. Silver!" Ellie said while Returning Splash Gardevoir Fliff Tyranitar and Pyroar and there she saw Will and Jack battling

" title="Mora's T
"Woah, I'm finally here! I, Mora am actually here! Cmon, pumpkaboo lets go!" Mora said as he arrived to his destination all the way from his home in alola. "Pumpa!" Cheered his pokemon as it followed him. "So this is Viridian city huh? It's pretty cool looking. Woah there's even a gym! We don't have those in alola!" Mora was thrilled about all the new things around him.

After making his way through viridian forest Mora met an aid from the proffesor. He received a squirtle and headed to the pewter gym. He beat the gym easily since squirtle is a water type, and headed to mount moon.

In the midst of mount moon Mora dealt with some weird guy who said team rocket came through here earlier, and battled mora. The fight was pretty easy because of type coverage, and Mora convinced the super nerd he wasn't a rocket thug. The nerd gave him an old amber(I know it's aerodactyl) and he exited the cave, arriving in cerulean.

After a training regime on nugget bridge, Mora saw bill who gave him an abra, and then he went to the gym and fought misty. With his new friend, he defeated her and got his second badge, the cascade badge. The bike shop was having a clearance sale so mora grabbed himself a ride. He then headed down to vermillion.

Mora challenged the electric soldier lutenant surge but was defeated so he decided he would train his team. With his squirtle evolved into wartortle and everybody slightly slightly stronger he challenged surge and got the thunder badge. He took a shortcut through digglett cave to go back into pewter city so he could get the "hm" flash by another one of the proffesors aides. He then headed into dark cave.

After exiting dark cave mora arrived in lavender town. He decided to skip out on exploring the ghost tower because he didn't want to get caught up in anything 2Spooky for him. Along the way he caught a growlithe and abra evolved into Kadabra. He finnaly evolved in celadon city, where he stocked up on items, and evolved growlithe into arcanine, which helped him quite a bit in the gym, but kadabra helped with a lot of part poison types.

Okay guys I'm going to be going at a regular pace now, I just needed to catch up with you guys a bit! Please don't totally exclude me!

"Good job," Giovanni said as he handed Hayden the final badge of the Kanto Region. "I'd assume you're heading to Indigo Plateau for the champion battle now."
Hayden walked out the front door and found an envelope, addressed in beautiful caligraphy, to Hayden. He opened the envelope and found an letter from Jack inviting him to Mt. Silver, the divider between Kanto and Johto.
"Let's go," Hayden said, sending out Salamence to fly him to the mountain.
When he landed on a cliff near the peak of the mountain, Hayden looked at Salamence. "Well, buddy," he said, "the letter specifically said not to bring a Salamence, so I want you to fly back to Cerulean City and find your trainer. Okay?"
Salamence turned and flew away.
"Alright," Hayden said, "now I only have five Pokemon."
He looked at the pokeballs he had with him; Charizard, Meganium, Drapion, a newly-evolved Jumpluff, and Skuntank. "Let's do this."
Hayden braved the extreme cold to climb to the very summit, where he found Jack and Will battling. He also saw Ellie watching the battle. Hayden went to stand next to Ellie. "What's going on?" he asked her. "Did you get a letter from Jack, too?"

trainercard-Hayden (4).png

"They all did!" Jack yelled as he pet his Talonflame "Ok! whats your move?" Jack asked as his Garchomp readied itself

Jackson didn't get a letter to anywhere but he knew where they were going... to defeat the champion.
Jack called out charizard and yelled "come on to Mt. SIlver!" The Charizard picked him up and flew to Mt. Silver,
Jackson saw the two battling he jumped off the Charizard and ran into the middle of the battle, He yelled "Guy's stop the battle before..." there was a rumbling sound "Guy's we need to get out of here now finish your battle at the league!" the rumbling sound got louder. "Now!" Jackson yelled.

OOC:
I'm sorry for not replying to the rp for a while or so. I think I've fallen farrrrrrrrrrrrr behind. So I'll do a tiny time skip to catch up @.@

BIC:
Emi had defeated her seventh gym, Blaine, with her Starmie - whom she affectionately referred to as Hitode.
These names are based on the Japanese names for the Pokemon
She had changed a lot after getting beaten by the swarm of Beedrill her and Fushigi had encountered in Viridian Forest. She hadn't taken battling very seriously and tended to take hits for her partners, but now she knew when to butt in and when it was best to leave it to her partners. After all, peach buns are not very good deflectors. Her appearance had changed quite a bit, as in her hair being shortened and tied up. The only thing that remained the same was her witty and happy-go-lucky nature and her desire to help people.

With mysterious Fushigi, motherly Hitode and the rest of her team by her side - she may not be able to defeat the champion, but she's on top of the world being with them.

Will smiled. "Well it's like they always says, you can't be the champion without spamming max revives." he sent out Blastoise "so lets battle"

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Oh for Freya's sake, look at this mess. Double posts, double posts EVERYWHERE, OOC blather, and completely impossible acts of impossibility.

Reminder: RPs are NOT the games. The average trainer would not be able to defeat ONE Elite Four member, let alone ALL of them AND the champion. Also, no one approved a legendary of ANY sort here. In addition, none of your posts really interact with each other, you're just writing your own character's stories, in hyper speed, while ignoring everyone else... and yeah, this is not how we RP. Or how you RP at all.

I'm dropping the axe on this because when I get six reports about the same thread in a row, it's clearly beyond salvation. Read the rules, and other RPs, before trying again.

Status
Not open for further replies.