• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

-AceTrainerFemale Sprite?

Hey - Uhm, well I'm not sure If I am even allowed to make a word-only forum here instead of a sprite submission - but this is request for a sprite to be made, and I don't actually know anybody who could do it, so I figured I would just request for one to be made here?

This is a fairly simple one I would think. I personally feel like it would be pretty neat if the Ace Trainer from the X and Y series could be made into a sprite? This one = http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/thumb/6/6f/XY_Ace_Trainer_F.png/138px-XY_Ace_Trainer_F.png

If it could be made - awesome! Thanks. Welp, thats about it :)

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
The ace trainers of XY have some of my favorite outfits in the games so I'll definitely be trying to work on that, after I finish a few other sprites.

Hey - this belongs in the Requests forum. Moved it there.

If anyone chooses to follow up on this request, then they can post it in the TCM submission thread and we'll look it over. ^^
Awesome, thank you and sorry for the misplacing @.@

The ace trainers of XY have some of my favorite outfits in the games so I'll definitely be trying to work on that, after I finish a few other sprites.
Amazing! I agree, Thanks so much! keep me posted :)

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
272313_XY_Female_Ace_Trainer.png

Here you go! I tried to keep it as true to the original artwork as I could.

Last edited by a moderator: