• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Abandoned RolePlay

"Oh! Come on then!" She pointed to a small hole. "Escape time." She mewed and slipped out of the room. She was used to slipping out of of small places and slipped put of the room.

Laxer walks into the living room where the broken table is and sits down. "wow this table is very broken!" he exclaimed while eating more food. He turned on the T.V to the food network. "Gosh I hope no one finds my secret plans under the tree in my diary!" He whispered to himself. "Why did I bother saying that?" He watched more food network and ate more next to the broken table.

Laxer walked past Midnight and to his room. "he opened his diary and wrote a new entry about his secret plans. He walked out and locked the door.

Midnight growled at the Snivy. He then used Psychic. "Look Here, Bub, Once you came here Three things were destroyed in the process, giving me no other reason to believe that you've been destroying our stuff, now I don't care if you're the rightful owner, Cause I think we both know I'm stronger. Now you're gonna leave, and never come back, you hear?" He growled, then using Psychic, flinging the Snivy out once more.

Laxer got up. "ow!" he said. "who would throw out the owner! Even A rude one! Well, I know what to do!" He sneaks back in dressed a Zorua. He then toke everything from the house and was getting ready to leave.

Midnight saw a Zoura, obviously not Shade. He groaned. He couldn't use Psychic on a dark type so he simply used Psychic on the items he was carrying. "Get Out!" He growled.

Vapor winced. It did sting, but Vapor felt the bones healing. Ivy watched. Suddenly, her ears twitched. "Did anyone else hear something coming from downstairs?" She asked. There were numerous crashes coming from the stairs.

Amethyst frowned. "Yes, but It could be Shade messing about." She smiled. She then let go if Vapor's paws. "Alright, you should be good for now." She gave him a closed eye smile.

Mike thinks of what to do. Mike uses lick! Mike then grabs the items and jumps out of the tree house. "I did it!" he yelled. He hide in the same bush he met them in.

Vapor got up gingerly. His legs didn't hurt! "Wow, I can walk! Thanks!" He said. Ivy walked up to him.
"That's great!" She said, smiling. "Just try not to break them again."
Vapor frowned. "I don't know if I'm going to be battling any time soon. I hope not anyway," he added. "It's not like I have a trainer anymore."
Ivy nodded. She knew what Vapor was implying. If they got in any battles, they would more than likely be over food or shelter. "Let's hope not."

Laxer, in the bush started to eat the food. Afterwards he built A nice shack with furniture galore! He sat down on his new couch and watched some Food Network.

Amethyst smiled. "You guys are welcome, and you're welcome to stay if you'd like, I don't mind." Amethyst smiled.

Midnight frowned, he lost his table, two fridges and his food supply. He sighed. "Stupid Snivy." He groaned. "Looks like it's gonna be awhile." He sighed, walking back to the City. He did what he did earlier too, he bought another Refrigerator, and a New Table. He also stopped by a Flower Shop, buying a month's worth of food, which spent him all the money he gained from the Rich Kid, which would probably be recovered when he finds another Rich Kid.

He came back. All Three items floated in the air. Midnight placed the Refrigerator in its Place, plugging it into an open outlet. He used Psychic to toss out all the Table rubble out the window, then placing the New Table in place. He then grabbed a few berries from the berry pouch, and placed the rest in the Kitchen. He then looked around for Amethyst and Shade. He walked up a cylinder set of stairs then walking into a small room with Amethyst in it, along with a few guests. "Oh, Hello, Nice to meet you." He smiled, then handing Amethyst a berry. She smiled, eating it happily. "I'm Midnight, nice to meet you." Midnight smiled.

"I'm Vapor, and this is Ivy," Vapor introduced himself and Ivy. "My legs were broken, but Amethyst healed them," He said.
"If you don't mind my asking, what was all that about downstairs?" Ivy asked. She was curious about what had been going on.
"Ivy, I don't think that's any of our business..." Vapor warned.

Laxer looks through the window. "wow, they have a lot of food there. Should I go in?" He asked himself. "What can possible go wrong?" He puts back on his Snivy disguise for one final job. He breaks the window and jumps in grabbing all of the food. "YOLOOOO!" Laxer yells as he runs to the window.

Vapor heard the sound of glass shattering and someone screaming 'Yolo'. "What the heck?" He exclaimed. Putting his newly healed legs to use, Vapor ran down the stairs to see a Snivy getting ready to jump out a window, with an enormous armful of food in his arms. "What are you doing?" He said, and ran to the Pokemon. "Are you trying to steal food?" Ivy ran down the stairs behind him. She stopped at Vapor's side.
"Were you the one causing that huge racket earlier?" She asked.

Laxer falls onto his face, out of the tree house. "No!" He yelled back. "It was that Skitty and that Zorua!" He then attempted to jump a fence and fell over the fence. He got up and ran to his hut.

Arora yawned as she walked around. Next to the house was a small berry bush. "Yummy." Her belly grumbled and she walked over to the bush, slowly picking the berries off. Due to her small size, she didn't eat much, but she wanted to repay the family that helped her. She looked around, and grabbed a large leaf and loaded the berries on the leaf, and drag it into the house. She set the leaf and berries next to the fridge and jumped trying to open it to put them in. "I'm so weak..." she sighed.

Midnight frowned. "A Stupid Snivy, destroyed Two Refrigerators and a Table." Midnight frowned his ears perking up as he heard the sound of Glass Shattering. He rushing downstairs to find Snivy. He then growled, using Psychic, grabbing him before he could run off when he jumped over the fence. He missed his Psychic attack, the Snivy getting away. He then groaned. "Ugh, not again!" He yelled, shashing his head on a wall. Amethyst sighed. "Oh, Four Times this happened today." Amethyst frowned, then turning to the Skitty who was restocking their Refrigerator with Berries. She then smiled, using Psychic to put the berries in for her. She then smiled. "Thank you my Child." She smiled.

"U-Uh n-n-no! Th-Thank you for letting me stay here while I healed!" She dipped her head quickly, over and over before she heard something fall. Her ears perked up slightly and ran to the window, seeing Ghost. "AH!" She squeaked and jumped out the window to help, but fell and landed on her. "I'm so sorry!" Arora squeaked and jumped up before pressing her paw to the pokempn's head and using her Heal Pulse, though she wasn't that strong she still knew a lot of helpful moves.

Ghost woke up and left ed her head weakly "ugh my head" she muttered holding her head in pain "huh? Um who and what are you and where am I" she asked tilting her head not knowing the pokemon or what region she was in all she knew was mt. Silver in the Kanto region where she grew up with her parents before she was captured and taken here only to be released in a desert of all places

Amethyst watched as Arora jumped out of the window. She stood confused. She then turned to Vapor. "Would you two like to spend the night over? We have a Quest Room you two can share." Amethyst smiled.

Arora's ears pressed against her head as she searched for words. "I-I'm Arora an-and I'm a Skitty." SHe looked at her paws awkwardly. "Y-You looked hurt and I saw you were hurt so I tried to heal you. I'm sorry if I got into your business..." SHe started rambling.

No it fine I'm grateful for your helpI probably would have been far worse off if you hadn't healed me probably even dead so thank you" she said smiling

Last edited: