• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

A Special Rank

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen this on quiet a few sites, their is rank given to members because of their ability to follow the rules, post quiet often, and when they post they make the post long and sencable. The rank gives you no power over the site, it just shows that you are a dedicated and smart member that has the brain capacity to follow the rules. This rank can't be obtained by posting, but you must have a farily high post count. This is merely a suggestion and you guy's can say no and I won't whine about it like a n00b. What do you think?

Personally, I don't think we need it, considering that if we've made as far as God without a single Warning, it would be proof enough.

Following the Rules
Posting Long and Sensibly
Posting Often

Considering we're expected to do that anyway, why a rank? Wouldn't it be just better to not have a Warning as a proof of your efforts as a good member?

Status
Not open for further replies.