• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join A Rip In The Fabric of Space and Time (Multiverse RP)

"And to think that it was actually peaceful before the whole void thing." Achilles said. He clicked his tongue. "Oh well." The red fox then turned his attention to the strange group. "My name is Achilles Kitsuno, though most in my world know me as Variant Fox." Achilles shot a glance at Link.

In a dark void, Milo has been floating around aimlessly since he died. He new it must have been an hour at that point, but he still wasn't sure. There was nothing around him, except silence. Suddenly, a vortex opened behind him, and before he could realize what was happening, he was sucked in. The portal opened up a few yards from the group in New York, and Milo fell out, before it closed once again. He floated back up, confused, when he was seen by Mr. E, who was in awe to see that his friend was alive again. Milo saw this, and levitated over to explain. "Mr. E! I imagine your confused. After I died, I awoke in avoid, and despite, having been completely destroyed by that dreadful tree monster, I was completely fixed, then I was sent here." It was then that he noticed the others. "Oh, have you meet new people. It's nice to meet you all. I am formally known as the Mechanical Informative Levitating Orb, but most refer to me as Milo. I'm terribly sorry if I'm interrupting anything, but could one of you please explain what's going on?"

After arriving at the damaged Street, Sombra was quite surprised to find nothing there. "Eh, suppose they had better things to do," she muttered to herself, slowly turning to face the way she came back from. However, whilst turning, she spotted a small, red glowing signiture near the edge of her vision. Accessing the small datacharge created, it appeared to be some sort of sentient AI, not unlike the Omnic. However, the way it was moving around suggested to Sombra that it was being carried by something defentiely human. So the hacker waved her hand across her body, whilst getting her pistol ready, and ran down to the alley. There, she found an extremely strange assortment of people, or non-people. A small, white cat, some kid in blue clothes, some kid in a blue shirt holding a glowing beam blade, another guy with shockingly contrasting night black skin and a pure white suit, two 'Ninjas' in pink and black, one of them holding the AI Sombra had detected, another who looked like that old veteran from Overwatch, and so on. So, in her typical fashion, she threw her translocator down, just in case they might be hostile, and ran next to what looked to her like a Steven Universe cosplayer (yes, they Still get them in 207whatever), uncloaked, and pointed the SMG pistol at the little gato. "Please, don't make a move. I'd hate to have to shoot this little guy," she smirked.

Johnson was about to explain, before some girl with a weapon that looked like a sub-machine gun popped up out of nowhere and aimed her SMG at Jade. "Right, well, think about this." Johnson began. He took his cigar out of his mouth for a moment. "If you shoot Jade, missy, then you'll have all of us to deal with. And considering everything we just fought-" Johnson moved his hand with the cigar around, motioning to all the dead Brutes and the dead Guardian. "-I think we're more than capable of taking on little ol' you. However, I think you, as well as you two-" he pointed to Variant Fox and Milo. "-are in the same situation as we are. You were brought here by a Black Hole, correct?"
_____
Batman looked at the new woman, who had aimed a weapon at the green one, Jade, he called himself. Or so he claimed. From under his cape, Batman kept a hand on one of his Batarangs, in case the Sergeant-Major failed in persuading her to step down.
_____
As he'd done before, Link ignored the happenings of the main group, but listened intently, continuing to hum his tune. He did spare a glance back at Variant Fox, however.

"I wouldn't say 'Black hole' as much as 'temportal spacetime anomaly', but yes. And if you call me missy again, I don't think you'll live to say it a third time, mi amigo. Unfortunately, I think I have the full capabilities to take you all on, although I have no wish to. Especially with that old piece of junk on your back missing its plasma core."

"Oh, you're one of those types, huh? Alright, then. If you think I'm threatened, you'd be dead wrong. However, I'm smart enough to know that now ain't the time for trivial shit like that. Also, I don't know what the hell you mean by a Plasma Core. We don't have those where I'm from." Johnson stated. He inserted his cigar back into his mouth. "Now, hello then, Variant Fox." He greeted. Normally, he'd be surprised by a talking fox, but considering everything else, he wasn't that surprised. "The Judge is correct about property damage, so, that wouldn't work here. Anyone else have any ideas?"

"Aww, no plasma core? Hmm... So how does your gun work?" Sombra tilted her head, a small, glowing purple screen floating in front of her, with small tendrils going into the gun. "You use physical ammunition? Shocking! How are you meant to break shields?" She had now put away her gun, confident that they weren't any threat.

Milo was beginning to understand what was going on. "I assume you all are conversing about how to receive accommodation." He thought for a bit before he remembered something. "Mr. E, you have a sort of infinite pocket were you keep a multitude of rare and expensive minerals, correct? Why don't we use some of those to buy a place to stay?" Mr. E frowned and shook his head, angry that his friend would even think of suggesting this.

"It works fine on the shields of our enemies back home. Not as effective as our enemy's plasma weapons when up against shields, but effective enough to do the job." Johnson explained. He had to keep his cool. "Now, if you're quite finished with the high-and-mighty routine, we need to actually work on what's important." He said. "So, unless one of you have an idea right now, I think we should go before local law enforcement arrive to question us."

"Ah, the policía will never get me. But if you're looking for a place to crash, I set up a little den back when I arrived. You know, I really should give symmetra back her spare generator... Eh, never mind. But, unless you're unhappy with me demonstrating my superiority, I could always see if I can get you in." Sombra tilted her head, almost as if she was thing. "Nah, just kidding. It would barely fit two people if I wanted it to. I mean, sure, the cat can come if he feels like it, but you guys? No way, amigo."

"I believe one of my Variants is eight inches tall. Not that I'm volunteering for anything, since I have money and a Variant that can change its shape. I'm more than capable of 'blending in' when I have to." Variant Fox said. He glanced at the girl who had been pointing a gun of some sort at someone that Achilles figured was safe to assume was a gem, though he hadn't seen this one before. "I also have a Variant that can change into a car if we need to use that."

"Oh, a car? That might be useful for the rest of us. Or, rest of you. I think I'll be going soon, no point sticking around you. Just so long it doesn't have the numberplate 'Imrich'. Trust me, I have experience. But, I must admit, I'm curious. What do you actually look like?" Sombra suddenly connected her screen to the Varient and immediately started to hack into whatever the creature used, she assumed it was a form of magic, and commanded it to disable. Obviously, with a living creature it would only last something like ten seconds, but still.

"This is what I actually look like. And the license says REYNRD. As for how I got my powers, thank radiation from a meteor for that." Achilles said. "But if you want to play with tech..." His eyes glowed and in a flash of light he had changed again, this time into a black fox with electric blue paws and tail tip. "I can go Digitail."

The Judge glanced around, still maintaining his ever-present grin. There... sure had been a lot of newcomers, one of whom had briefly put a gun to his head (or perhaps it had been to the nearby gem's) and then had proceeded to invite him into shelter. Additionally, there appeared to be an ever-shifting... mammal of some sort. For once, he really didn't have anything to say. No suggestions, no commentary. Instead he remained completely silent whist the events around him played out. Perhaps he would chime in once more once they all got closer to a solution?

Nah. He had to say something now. "Er... whilst I am doubtless that a transformation into vehicle of motorised transportation would be regarded as useful, perhaps we should return to the matter at hand instead of flaunting our abilities?" That was probably somewhat insensitive. Oh well. "As for the shelter offered by the one in purple–I don't believe I caught your name–I will have to decline. Cramped spaces are of no favour of mine, especially when they are shared with those who would kill passive entities on a whim. Additionally, that would not be of any assistance to the rest of us who are currently entrapped in the same circumstance, would it? As for law enforcement... that could definitely prove as a barrier in any plan we were to conceive. Nonetheless, I still do not have a solution. After all, I highly doubt a cat would be able to prance its way into receiving benefits that are typically offered of service to more primate-appearing beings such as the majority of our party."

Achilles nodded and changed back to his normal form. "Along with my powers the radiation gave me the ability to speak human American English, see all colors, and I no longer have the musky scent that my kind normally has. Now I just smell like whatever shampoo I'm using." The red fox sniffed himself. Then he turned to the group. "Wonder if there's any hotel or something around here that is cat friendly?" He cocked his head, a thoughtful look on his face.

Cole facepalmed. "Yeah, I might've overlooked that," he said, embarrassed.
Wheatley looked a bit uncomfortable around Sombra due to the fact that he was an AI and she looked like quite the capable hacker. "Right then...Open sesame! ...Please?"
"What are you trying to do...?" Ari asked.
"I was trying to see if the black hole that took us here could take us somewhere to talk."
"Are you always this stupid, or are you putting in extra effort?"

Jade was prepared to time stop his way behind sombra until she put her gun down,he's seen Jonson weapons in action and if hers is any much alike he wouldn't want to deal with it"well we need a place to hide out for now and since we have no idea for where to stay why don't we just hangout in that ally between those buildings,oh and don't think you can hold me hostage with threats like that,I've got all the time in the world a.k.a chronokinesis according to the internet"Jade noticed how the fox like creature changed forms"this is the strangest group I've ever been in,we have a comic book hero,a soldier,a hacker,a talking cat,a shapeshifter,a elf,two ninjas,a eye, another eye,a silent teleporter,am I forgetting someone,there a lot of people heheh"Jade thought to himself

Batman raised an eye at the comic book character comment by the green humanoid, Jade. But, he didn't say anything. Now that the woman who had previously pointed a gun at Jade put her weapon away, he relaxed. Batman kept a hand on his Batarang under his cape, though. Just in case. he decided to speak up to Variant Fox's idea. "Even if there was one, I don't believe any of us have the currency used here." Batman stated. Granted, he might, but he didn't carry money around with him.
___
"Right, well, Jade's suggestion is probably the best we can get for a while. Any complaints to hiding in the alleyways for now, until a better opportunity presents itself? Or any better ideas?" Johnson asked, looking around at the group.

"No complaints from me. Especially since I most likely don't have enough money to get us all into a hotel." Achilles said. He looked from person to person. 'It wouldn't be my first time hanging out in an alley anyways.' he thought. 'If Spider-Man or one of the Ninja Turtles shows up I'm gonna laugh, though something tells me that this is a different New York then they reside in.' Achilles then thought of his friends Espa and Mage. 'I wonder what's going on with them right now?'

"Nah, I wouldn't kill you. I rarely kill innocents, unless someone pays me to do something like that. I just know from experience that when you uncloak, people get very jumpy, especially when one of them has a gun. But anyway, it's probably better for you to stay, the den isn't very nice for anyone apart from myself." Satisfied that this situation was sorted out, Sombra turned her attention to the AI. "Well... You definitely look more interesting then the others. I wonder what you've got in store for me?" Bringing up her fingernails, several screens floating above each one and connected to one big, hexagonal one, the hacker began to type out a series of rapid commands, eventually coming up with a small, purple skull. "Huh, you have some decent firewalls. Took me a whole twenty seconds to get rid of them. Now... Let's see what you've got for me." Sombra began to swipe her screen, browsing through the thousandsof terrabytes of files stores inside the AI

"woah,what's with the screens,and what do you mean by attacking innocent people for money,are you some sort of bounty Hunter"Jade questioned, he began to here sirens and flashing lights"oh crap the police are here let's get in the alley"Jade jumped around into the alley and hid behind a dumpster

"Now and then, I get into assassin wor- Ah, policía. I'd better go, then." Sombra didn't leave, but simply cloaked herself, standing in the same position, but with no sign of anyone there.

When the sirens where heard, both Mr E and Milo began to panic, for they haven't had the greatest experiences with authorities. Mr E reached into his pocket, which was seemingly empty, but pulled out two wanted posters, and showed them to the others. One had his own picture on it, and the other had Milo's. After putting them back in his pocket, he put his hand on Milo, and teleported both of them on to the roof of the building Mr. E was on when he first came to the dimension. "Don't you think we should have teleported them as well?" Milo asked his friend. Mr. E simply stood there in silence, hardly even knowing what was going on. Milo looked back down at the others. "You're right. They'll find a way out of this. They seem quite experienced."

"Right. Quick, quick, into the alleyway!" Johnson ordered as he himself ran into the alleyway.
---
Link, not wanting to start any trouble with the local authorities, decided to follow the man who called himself Sergeant-Major Johnson.
---
Batman looked over upon hearing police sirens. While he was technically considered a hero in Gotham, he was still a vigilante. But he probably wasn't all that well-known in this place. So, Batman followed the others into the alleyway.

Achilles reacted quickly and changed into his Speed variant, Swift Speed, which resembled a Swift Fox the size of a cheetah. "No need to tell me twice." Seconds after he said this he was in the alleyway. He shot a glance at Batman, who was one of the few faces he recognized. 'I wonder what caused the anomaly that brought us all here?' he thought.

The Judge's ears pricked up at the sound of sirens. Whilst he had no objection to the idea of hiding out in an alley in the first place, he had quickly realised that he had no choice now. Following the Sergeant's command, he sprinted as quickly as his legs could carry him, which was...supsisingly quick. Within moments, he had dashed into the alleyway, hopefully within hiding of the local authorities. Whist most rational people would keep quiet in such a situation, the Judge had to say something. "What do you suppose we do now? I am doubtful that such a quickly-rationalised move will keep us shrouded forever," he asked quietly to no one in particular.

"well,I didn't think about that,uh we could get an actual apartment,and since any of us has no money on them is there anything we can sell to get enough money for an apartment"Jade wondered as the police arrived at the street the group battled on"these things don't look human were going to have to investigate,block the street"one police officer yelled"y...yes right away sir"another yelled

"AHHH!"

A dark portal opened in the air as a teenage boy fell out of it and landed on the street below. Sora let out a groan as he got himself to his feet; he held what appeared to be an over-sized key in his hand.

"Oh man what happened. Where am I?" Sora asked himself before he noticed some police officers around him. Sora let out a sheepish grin.

"Oh, uh. Hello there. Mind telling me where I am?" Sora asked the officers.

One minute Catgirl was swinging through the city with Batboy, next minute she was sucked into what appeared to be a miniature black hole. She came out above an alleyway in New York City. After a bit of falling she shot her grappling hook at a nearby building. This slowed her decent to an eventual stop, though not before knocking down a familiar figure in a bat cowl. "Oops." said Catgirl. Variant Fox, still using his Speed Variant, looked at the new arrival open mouthed, shocked, though relieved it wasn't him she had landed on.

Sora glanced away and saw a couple people near a building. Deciding they might know where he is Sora dashed over to them and went up to the girl, Catgirl, with a sheepish grin.

"Hi there. Do you think you can tell me where I am. I'd appreciate it." Sora asked the girl.

Batman wouldn't admit that he didn't see Catgirl coming. He quickly regained his footing and stared down Catgirl. His spaed a glance at Soren as he came near them, but focused his gaze on the girl. "And who, prey tell, are you two?" Batman inquired as he readied his Batarang.
---
Johnson rested one of his hands on his M6G Magnum pistol. If the group's luck held, these two new arrivals were friendlies. However, there was also a likelihood of them being hostile. He looked to the man as he asked where he was. "New York City."

Sora quickly got his Keyblade up once he saw the man pull out some kind of weapon. Sora remained on guard as he faced the man dressed like a bat.

"My name is Sora." Sora said, introducing himself in the hope that this would not end in a fight.

Last edited:
"Catgirl." Catgirl responded. She turned to the hero (Batman). "And I know quite well who you are." She placed a hand to her utility belt, making sure it was still there. "And if we want to get technical, I'm a clone of someone you know." The girl then turned her attention to the others who were in the alley. The cat themed superheroine glanced at the newcomer.

Batman knew he recognized the woman from somewhere, but he still couldn't place it. However, he put away his Batarang. He was satisfied with her answer, for now.
---
Sergeant Johnson walked forward. Neither had attacked yet, so the marine assumed they were friendly. "Right, a pleasure, Sora. Sorry for the rough welcome, but everyone's a bit on edge right now. We've all been ripped from where we were, and now we're here. I'm Sergeant-Major Johnson, that's Batman, I don't know about the guy in the green..." Johnson stated. He pointed to each member in turn and stated their names.

Recognising the fact that they likely weren't hostile (despite his somewhat poor ability to do so), the white cat dipped his head in welcome. "Greetings, I am the Judge, and yes, I am capable of human vocalisations. That seemed to come as quite a shock to a few of our previously fallen party members, so I figured such would be best to get out of the way at the forefront of our meeting." What he had said was somewhat redundant (considering he had been speaking english whilst doing so), but the Judge prided himself on remembering such nonetheless instead of launching straight into a ramble.

"Nevertheless, I am glad to see another that is at least somewhat feline in presentation. I have a friend who wore a cat mask once, however, he quickly made a fool of himself, getting too wrapped up in his antics whilst making faux meows and purrs for humour's sake. Come to think of it, I have never witnessed him wear such a mask since his act of supreme tomfoolery. But no matter, doubtless this doesn't apply to everyone who chooses to present themselves in grimalkin garb." So much for not rambling. He then turned to the second newcomer, as if dropping the previous subject completely. "I extend my greetings to you as well, key wielding stranger. Whilst we are all on edge here, I'd highly advise you sheath what appears to be your weapon of choice before someone gets the wrong idea."

Sombra's body flickered into existence at seeing the portal reopen. "Oh! New arrivals!" She exclaimed, before taking a second look at them. One of them seemed to have a few feline features, along with a utility belt, and the other seemed like a smaller version of somebody already in the party. "¡Hola! The name's Sombra."

Sora turned to the group and gave a friendly smile.

"Good to meet you all." Sora said as he focused on Sombra. Sora thought over the situation as he spun his Keyblade on his finger.

These dark portals. Could they be the work of Heartless? Hard to say but what else could it be?

Catgirl nodded to the talking cat. She then turned her attention to what appeared to be a cheetah sized fox of some kind. "Have we met before?" Catgirl asked. "It's a possibility. I've been to different dimensions before." Achilles replied. He changed back into his normal form. Achilles looked at the two newcomers.