• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

A Pokemon Nickname Game

Run for your life! (RFYL)

I've caught a Glaceon. Nickname it please or else I'll make it freeze you with Blizzard. (Not Glacier. Already named mine that xD.)

(Drama King Scene: Gzh, for the last stinking time! STOP IT!! I thrive of my uniqueness, and now you take it away! It makes me want to cut off my sensitive bits, eat them, stick monkey poo in my eyes, then jump into a pool of acid from the top of Taipei 101 with a nuke up my butt!)

Zappyman (compliment of Zezzyman)

Brendan got an Ekans. Nickname the original slithery creature of pokemon?

Chingle Bells

Brendan uses a helicopter to take the giant stone pokeball that holds the giant claydol and wants to give it a nickname before he uses it to destroy all that do not like pie

Catdre. Mine's named that! (Sentret's pre-ev sort of looks like a dream catcher and a cat. Go figure.)

Wow! I caught a metallic Mareep! What do I call the adorable sheep?

Metallic? Is that to do with pokemon crater?

In that case... The Iron Baa

Brendan steals Monkey's Sentret, and evolves it into a Furret. Give the new pokemon a better nickname?

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
*Gives Secad more Pokeballs so she can obtain more Pokemon*

Monkey got Marowak. Give Cubone's mother a nickname?

King of the Fossilized Shrimps (I could shorten it to KoFS, but he's too royal for that)

I stole Silver from Cody, want to play name rater and rename the monkey before it implodes on me?