• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open A New Friend ((Sign-Up))

Please sign-up before RPing, it is necessary to know about your pokemon's info.

Trying to RP here since i'm pretty new here so what i'm doing is pretty cheap, maybe i'll get better when i was more used of it~
^v^'

Now before i'm making a RP thread, i'm gonna make a sign-up first, so i would love to make the RP thread whenever more people sign up here~! Here it is!
VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

Name:
Hometown (Optional) :
Species (unneeded if human/pokemon trainer) :
Acessories (Optional) :
Personality:
Appearance:
Nature:
Biography:

That's all i got, now i have to use this necessarily.

Name: Danya (Dan-nya)
Hometown: Floaroma Town (Sinnoh)
Species: Ambipom
Acessories: Small circle earring on the left ear
Personality: Playful, Nervous (Only first time on meeting), Kind and Curious.
Appearance: Ordinary
Nature: Timid
Biography: Danya lived at Floaroma Town for years, what a such a small town making him happy to live here, unknown how he was hatched there. Just until he think he would have more fun if he goes out of the town and meet with more other pokemon, he took the risk but he realized he'd lost the track of where his hometown is, making him a bit regretful. But he'd refuse to continue on attempting to return to his hometown and see a big place where more pokemon lives that he never arrived before, maybe that's a chance to make more friends.

Last edited: