• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join A New Age of Heroes (Superheroes in the Apocalypse)

Joelkjn Fox Lord

Previously Joelkjn Ōkami
At the moment the boys' threat came out of the boy's mouth Ezio made himself ready. He activated his hidden blades under the table and moved quickly and had the blades at the boy's throat making him bleed a little. "Do not think you can threaten me. I could have had you killed in two seconds. You don't want to leave your sister Brotherless now do you?" He said still with the emotionless voice. He removed his blades from his throat and sat down again. "Now let's get down to business or would you like to leave?" He added after he sat down again.

As the assassin held Isak at knifepoint, he showed a challenging face as he began to heat up his right hand to counter. His eyes glowed a very faint red. When the man withdrew his knives, Isak was half dissapointed, half relieved.
"Don't think you can threaten me either. I could've killed you just as easily" he said to act tough. While it technically wasn't a lie, he knew that burning his opponent would still leave an opportunity for him to kill Isak as well before the fire had completely killed the assassin.
"Let's talk business then. The person i want dead is the woman known as 'Skeleton'" he said

Logan had sensed bones flying towards the area, most were slated to miss, but those that didn't, two looked like they were going to hit Zero, and the rest across the group, all of a sudden, Logan repelled all metal within his little area, blocking the bones, more like they shattered.

"More bones," Logan whispered under his breath, annoyed.

Whilst running out of the city, Sami heard a loud noise behind him. It was an engine. Then, up ahead, he saw that entrance to the city was blocked off by some of Carlito’s men.
“I knew I never should’ve gone into the city!” He shouted, and then he ran into an alley, which the enemy chased him into. However, before they turned the corner, he had already gotten into a ball with his orb and turned invisible. They kept running past him and he was safe. But now he seemed to be trapped in the city. He had nowhere to go.
”There must be some sort of safe house in the city...” he thought to himself.

The Alright Attorney

Previously AlrightAttorney
Krilea cursed as the bones made impact with the shield Magnetic made. "Son of a bitch, what was that!" She yelled out, pulling out her handgun cautiously. Issac gripped his staff tight and fit his goggles back over his face. "Its The Devil." He muttered out. "Get in the trucks, I'll deal with him. Not everyone can stay here. If the resistence knew we were here that means Carlito's men aren't far behind. We can't risk having so many people here."

"Nanouk! You're back!" A small child ran towards Nanouk and hugged her as tight as they could. Nanouk smiled and gave the child a pat on their head as an old man walked towards her, using a walking cane to support himself.

"Welcome back, young Nanouk. I see you managed to get some rations?"

"Yup, should be enough to keep everyone fed." Nanouk smiled as she put her mittens back on, looking around the wasteland as she gave the rations to the old man. "Did any trouble show up whilst I was gone?"

"Not yet, but there are signs of raiders. It would mean a lot to us if you could help us."

"Of course, I'll be back soon." Nanouk made the child stop hugging her and grabbed her spear, walking to the direction in which the family elder pointed. She withheld a sigh, she didn't like violence but she loved her family more than she disliked violence. After travelling for a while, she found the raiders. "Hey there!"

The raiders looked at the newcomer and laughed, did this girl really think that she could face them all? The presumed leader of the raiders walked over towards Nanouk and towered over her, which really was not that impressive given Nanouk was not that tall to begin with. "Well well well, isn't this a nice little surprise? Most people run when they find that we are around." She chuckled, her group of raiders following her example.

"We won't run, and I am not letting you harass my family." Nanouk slammed her spear on the ground, causing a row of ice spikes to sprout from the ground and forcing the raiders to dodge as they watched their leader get impaled. "This was a warning, now leave." She threatened the raiders, and they knew better than to mess with someone with powers.

"We-we'll get revenge! Just you wait!" One of the raiders shouted at Nanouk as they retreated, whilst she just shrugged and made her way back to her family. The murder left a bitter taste in her mouth, but it was a necessary evil. If only she could find a way to make the world a bit of a better place...

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
As soon as the sounds stopped echoeing in his ears, Reaper had ceased firing the multitude of sharp bones. He got back up again, legs still shaking from the pain he just went through. He fell to a knee again, blood still streaming from his lower eyelids, but at a lower frequency. He incased himself in a dome made out of bones, to try and shield any more horrible noises from reaching his ears. Then, unknowing whether or not he was draining an animal, a human or something else, he begun sucking the lifeforce out of whatever lifeform was closest to him in an attempt to heal his hearing.